Author Topic: Adjuster speaks  (Read 4778 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Adjuster speaks
« on: August 23, 2022, 08:30:53 am »
Never think that you are alone in your trials on the path you walk. This is your Adjuster and I am your devoted companion and we are together in all that you do. Be aware of Me during your daily activities and obligations. I am with you and I am constantly guiding you, always gently, giving you a nudge to achieve your intentions.

In the course of your life you have become aware of Me and you know that our destiny will ultimately be to ascend as one to the Father. Ask Me to be present in everything you do and our cooperation will increase by being attuned to Me.

Your interest in life itself and in the welfare of humanity has given you much spiritual food to grow and the desire to serve, to seek fulfillment in that great desire, to do the Father's will.

You feel a change, a force that propels you forward and makes you persevere and focus your attention on what really matters. There is an urge that keeps you focused on who you really are and what you want to achieve.

This is the path you have freely chosen and we rejoice in what will happen in the future when you and I will be fully one and will ascend into the full glory of the Father in His abode on Paradise.

I thank you my Adjuster for your encouraging words,

Elise