Author Topic: "Barriers"  (Read 4770 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Barriers"
« on: August 11, 2023, 18:45:23 pm »
"Barriers"
By: The Adjuster.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas.
 El Salvador, August 3, 2023, 5:00 p.m.
The Adjuster:
 "I am The Adjuster, pointing out now the barrier which has secretly been raised in every mind and which the inhabitants of this world suppose already have aside from God, further in the facts prove to go by by the wrong way."
 "Yet this human believes things will go well and the great accomplishment that the rebels have had is that this human does not listen and presumes to know it all about God and rejects all data that alums the current plot in such a way that the installed belief system is that."  an aberrant belief system that gains time blocking the arrival of the Light.
 "The elite subsists thanks to this misguided behavior of the current population."
 "It has been a woven walk through millennia and the program was installed in all aspects of what to do of all humanity, designed to function automatically sustained by the ego in each person."
 "It's this crucial moment for missions, as it signifies the breaking point at which new ways of looking at things make their entrance."
 "Naturally, the mental conception of humanity will make resistance and it is here where it closes the paths for a harmonious transition leaving open the option of disaster that has long been heralded by the wise men of this world."
 "It seems to turn out easy when you see you're going crooked by inappropriate behavior and you choose to straighten the course."
 Well you intuit close consequences to disaster plus this so simple and what would be easy turns out to be difficult for this humanity.
 "The vested interests never stop treading the accelerator towards the uncertain showing that collective domination and manipulation assures them that no change of course will occur."
 "This human species has turned its main gift: free will into aberration that pulverizes racial sentiment of such luck that in its scale of values individualism takes priority, it seeks and scrambles to find solutions far from the collective, at bottom, this evidence."  that human brotherhood has been removed from the basket of options and is not viewed as an entry point to a new higher culture that connects us to the CREATOR.
 "It's devastating to understand why it's happening and it's that simply the human collectivity isn't looking for a remedy to the ills that currently plague their near future."
 "I'm your Adjuster curbing this approach here and wishing light to you and everyone, have a nice day."
Evelio:
 My God, My Lord I appreciate your message, thank you for coming to me at this hour, be welcome always, thank you.
Fin.
Evelio