Author Topic: NEW TRANSMITTERS.  (Read 4887 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
NEW TRANSMITTERS.
« on: August 19, 2023, 18:31:22 pm »

NEW TRANSMITTERS.

By: ARTHURA MELQUICEDEC.
 Transmitter: Eveio Rivas.

El Salvador, August 17 2023, 5:00 a.m.

Evelio:
 My Father, my God, thank you for breathing and life. I request that you prepare my mind to receive a message from our Celestial Family and provide a channel free of interference.

ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEC:
 "I AM ARTHURA MELQUICEDEC expressing our satisfaction for the emergence of new transmitters, we are pleased to cooperate so that each one finds communication with their Adjuster.

"It constitutes informative certainty in the coming times. Little by little, communication will open with the Celestial Family stationed on the other side of the veil.

"The current circumstances are of tense calm and the human side remains on hold and trusting that in due course they will be notified of needs that deserve attention.

"This is a town that is difficult to manage, since its attention is given almost completely to external factors, materiality has become dense and progress is measured by economic achievement, leaving the eternal values that as a human race should be part of the culture marginalized. .

"Speaking easily we will say that the loss of these values in the human conglomerate gained strength and consolidated this system excluding moral values, naturally this opened the door to the strengthening of anti-values agglutinated in the internal ego in each human to the point that daily life is controlled by erratic values in the psyche of people.

"The priority is assigned to the external and it will hardly yield to the understanding by the brotherhood, the individualisms are overflowing and the daily plot assigns almost no place to God.

"The idea of a Creator disappeared from the mental spectrum in the vast majority of humans to the point of considering its presence unnecessary, the mental scope is limited by beliefs that are not true, defining a lifestyle that is not favorable to the idea of a Creator of all living creatures.

"On Urantia, the participation of heaven seems excluded and the groups that hold power in the world view with suspicion any effort that shows a new and good horizon for humanity.

"Within the materialist logic, the crisis suffered by a large part of the people does not matter, since their law is that the strongest survive and that is a primitive law devoid of goodness.

"Times have changed and the time to straighten out dear Urantia is coming. It is to be hoped that its Maker returns and re-establishes the normal behavior to be followed by this beautiful planet.

"This happens despite the plans that the current system lords make.

"We are already in this task and we want our partners who are very few to remain in faith and hope by strengthening their new capacities, on our part we will give assistance to everyone who looks up to heaven and asks for it.

"I am ARTHURA MELQUICEDEC finalizing this focus wishing success in your efforts I also greet your colleagues, have a good morning."

Evelio:
 Thank you Mr. ARTHURA MELQUICEDEC, your help is vital for me, you are always welcome when you feel like doing so, we greatly appreciate your recommendations.

End.

Evelio Rivas 

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: NEW TRANSMITTERS.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2023, 10:41:39 am »
Thank you Evelio Rivas and Thank you ArthuRa!

"We are already in this task and we want our partners who are very few to remain in faith and hope by strengthening their new capacities, on our part we will give assistance to everyone who looks up to heaven and asks for it.

Here is a song for today:
How Shall They Hear the Word of God

Words by Michael Perry 1982
Music from Choralbuch 1816 by Koch United Methodist Hymnal #649

How shall they hear the word of God unless the truth be told?
How shall the sinful be set free, the sorrowful consoled?
To all who speak the truth today, impart your Spirit, Lord, we pray.

How shall they call to God for help unless they have believed?
How shall the poor be given hope, the prisoner reprieved?
To those who help the blind to see, give light and love and clarity.

How shall the gospel be proclaimed that sinners may repent?
How shall the world find peace at last if heralds are not sent?
So send us, Lord, for we rejoice to speak of Christ with life and voice.

Love to all,
SongAt Sunrise

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2023, 12:30:00 pm »
I DO NOT WISH TO UPSET anyone, but please, the term Melchizedek is a literal translation of the SANSKRIT title afforded the MELCHIZEDEKS in the 1st century AD, right after the death of Jesus, that the Melchizedek's associated with their names.  I have 2 very important things to recollect for users of this title:

1 - the Order of Melchizedek spells their Order name as I have printed it here.  The Urantia Book uses this spelling and so do I and everybody else who refers to their Order of Sonship.
Evelio, you are asked to comply for the simple reason your transmissions are read by many different cultures now, and it does not confuse them, but it confuses the Melchizedeks who prefer to be spoken of with a correct spelling of their ORDER name      M  E  L  C  H  I  Z  E  D  E  K .   That spelling is universal and not is changed due to cultural practices..  You are not the only one who is Spanish transliteration uses a different spelling.  I am asked by the MELCHIZEDEKS to show this correction to all who use the name and to make it consistently used and spelled as shown here.  M  E  L  C  H  I  Z  E  D  E  K .

2 -  there is another problem that is not your fault Evelio.  The name ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK is a mistake.  The one who calls Himself, ARTHURA is not of the Order of Melchizedek.  The true Arthura is of a very different Order of being.  There is a MELCHIZEDEK reporting to you which you think to call ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK who is not really called Arthura Melchizedek, as that Melchizedek you listen to is actually named Manituba Melchizedek.  When you think it is Arthura, rewrite your spelling as MANITUBA MELCHIZEDEK.  That is the Melchizedek who is reporting to you by the mistaken label as Arthura--  it is instead MANITUBA MELCHIZEDEK.
Rene Duran, would you please make sure that if these transmission still come into you with the mistaken names, that you correct them to the proper usages on the discussion forum.  We must not get into the habit of making a mistake permanent, and I am sure the MELCHIZEDEKS would be happy to be named correctly.

To you Evelio, many new transmitters can have this happen and you are unaware this is a mistake to use the name this way.  However, they remind me that the correction is to be made and that you rely on your memory instead of his words to you to name him.  MANITUBA MELCHIZEDEK is of a high order and makes lots of thought provoking statements as he does here with you today as well.  I enjoy your transmissions of MANITUBA and they remind me to use the proper naming now.

Thank you Rene and Evelio Rivas for your contributions as they make a very nice difference to things we ought to know better and well.

Ron Besser

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2023, 22:55:50 pm »
Thank you Ron, I will take note of the direction.

And as it was said in your Lightline today  also Google translate those names different in many ways, but I will do my best to do it right.

Thank you.

René