Author Topic: The TESLA View of the Besser Patent to Produce Transmissible Electricity  (Read 4846 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION
Michael of Nebadon
Nikola Tesla
The Ancients of Days
The council of Equilibrium
EDIT Jan 19th 2024 - Melchizedek spokesmen added
January 18, 2024
Tesla View of the Free Electricity of the Besser Patent to Produce It:

[Ron Besser, Transmitter.  I am the transmitter of what turns out to be a very important transmission for us, the Magisterial Foundation.  Nikola Tesla has joined our spirit counsel now that the Magisterial Foundation, has been assigned its ownership to the Melchizedek Corp of both the Dominion and the Salvington government.  That means the Foundation is no longer precisely controlled by we humans, but has joined the spiritual their fellowship by being accepted by the Melchizedeks as to be under their direction and control.  This fact is referenced below in their discussions with you and me over what they have to say regarding our work to provide electricity almost free of charge  (about $160/year at this writing) for the Susquehanna Valley in Pennsylvania, USA.

EDIT MADE ON 19 JANUARY, 2024 BY RON BESSER @ 11:45 Am in red:   I am now advised that all that has been said here is truly good for at least another 45 days.  I state this for readers of this notice:  my heart rate has fallen precipitously low.  That does not affect what is said here in order to take care of the proposed build-out, but it does affect who and how this is done if I become deceased.  The authorities put it this way:  if I am claimed to leave Urantia over this project, I have assigned an individual named elsewhere to comply with the concerns of the Magisterial Foundation by MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, and to see this plant is ready to be built and run within the auspices of the First Republic of China not but under the first American engineering contract provided by Melchizedek concerns.   [Continued in a black font below]

My original plans were to provide a good local engineering firm I once worked for here in York, but today I am advised there is no good reason not to bother a sedentary corporation almost ready to fold its doors closed for the lack of business and its personnel reduced to five engineers and six assistants so to speak.  For that reason I have to revise who does the engineering and the Melchizedeks are adamant to stay away from my York selection at this point and time.   What that finally does is to remove my sensitivity for the homeland area of York, and place the engineering with a constitutional selection of engineering to another selection yet to be announced to me at this writing.   I simply agree and let the chips fall where they may, but that does make selection difficult for the Magisterial Foundation, and to add a distance of over 450 miles to work with the Melchizedek selection.  I personally cannot do the traveling and I still feel the engineering should be adopted here in York for that reason alone and my need to provide information.

The MELCHIZEDEKS make this statement now: "You Ron are really feeling very rough and think we are about to pull the plug on your Urantia life.  Not so.  However, due to the elevation of MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, we are running this project as though he we re personally present, and he more or less refuses you and the Magisterial Foundation to work with such a weak engineering partner.  The Harrisburg firms you vaguely contacted dismiss you as a fraud not but find the Patent untenable they think, but have not finally said so.  For that reason you stay the course and ignore their irrelevant view.  I am no longer able to attend you Ron, as I am not Manituba Melchizedek, but Mantutia Melchizedek, as I am no longer just the Planetary Prince, but I am now PRO-COUNSEL to the AMERICAN PRESIDENT, Joseph Biden, and as such must remain affixed at that level to ascertain our use of council to the American Government.

"Our contact with the American government is at the highest possible level, as our Pro-Counsel   with the American government is secure enough to proceed with our care that the USA understand there is a huge influx of Counsel coming to assist the American government through a very difficult period and to stand down military threats in accordance with the spirit counsel now warmly received.  

"For that reason Ron your care is perfectly well attuned to be seen to by the American Biden Administration, and we must adhere to proper protocol and refuse to speak to the potential of a Trump administration again.  We doubt such an administration will take seat as an administration we have to work with, but if that happens we will control that Presidency very well.

"Second Ron, you have gone through a very difficult morning, that was to think your time on earth is nearly done due to all the pain and second guessing by the present duty officer at your bedside.  She is deeply aware of your cursive dislike of the spiritual supreme controls around you, and makes the amends to tell you her name and no further contact which is Simone.  SIMONE is a fairly old seraphic control we use when some delicacy has to be observed, and that Ron is not your fault but your legs are a series of scratches, and painful blood clots you cannot remove without morontial surgery and that is no longer achieved and your death must ensue when called for shortly.

"For that reason, we make amends to your need to finish the WTP free electricity work you ought to finish with us, and you will; however, let it be known that Nikola Tesla has genuinely signed on to observe and help this project, as it is up in his heart that Ron wishes to place a plaque on the pilot plant to honor Tesla and for the original idea of  transmissible electricity is still his.    Good, and so do the Melchizedeks wish to have all electric plants like this to have such a plaque.    For reasons of his own, we say that Ron has little help at the moment due to the disaster of a blood clot forming at the base of his neck, and that might end his life prematurely but fully for work on Urantia.

"One last statement of this 19 January addition made today.  We have lost all contact with Dominick Ohrbeck as he cannot maintain a liaison transmission contact due to an adenoid difficulty which must be rectified by surgery, but not right now.  Ron has to supply transmissions for the most part.  What this does is it places Ron into the difficulty of understanding the lack of transmission from this individuate when it is this individual who holds the contract as the chief to see to teaching Urantia groups what has happened and what will will happen via these Missions.  The Melchizedeks are making a jet transport available to the Magisterial Foundation to be kept permanently at the Thomasville airport about four miles from Ron's home, where jet service facilities exist for any such re-numeration of care we need to have.  They have been contact for what it costs us, and to keep the jet there it is about $11123 per year.  Not bad since Kennedy Airport in New York charges $52,500 for a slot to maintain the aircraft there.

"Our final statement is to advise you we have remove sections of the original post made yesterday due to changes we remake here.  K [MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK, PLANETARY PRINCE AND even more. K]"

The full text is below of the post made without editing further and starts next:

ORIGINAL:

"I AM MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK speaking.  I AM THE PLANETARY PRINCE and a few other things for our own use as well, and I must make amends to Ron for the outstanding view he has adopted that the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION, must be fully spiritual and run by spirit to be the volatile usages for changes to the scientific community and for the work of free electricity which has to be instituted regardless of what MIT thinks it has to counter it.  For that reason we recall Ron in the morontial to reappear as flesh and blood to live on Urantia as he dare and as long as MICHAEL OF NEBADON needs him.  He just re-insured his home owners insurance policy and paid a whopping slightly over $900 for the year.  The Magisterial Foundation can pay for that since it uses the house and its grounds as our capital to run the Missions in technological concerns from 2709 Sunset Lane.  That insurance rebuilds the house, its barn, and its shop if they catch fire or are storm damaged.  His father was an insurance man and insisted the house be fully insured for weather or man-made damages.  It is a steep price to keep the place repairable, and we agree the Magisterial Foundation should foot the bill, and it might yet if we can keep ourselves together long enough to finish this.

We intend to build this plant here in York Count, Pennsylvania, and that includes Scranton, Pa, and as far north as southern New York and the north part of South Caroline and west to close to Chicago, most of West Virginia.  The Melchizedeks are glad to own it as they can bargain with their own governors the use of such a plant in their own geographical areas  for recessionary purposes of their own,  This post is long winded again, and I cannot help that s things happen when Tesla joins and the Ancients of Days listen.  Read to find out what they plan and the permissions we gain for giving the Magisterial Foundation to own and to run by the Melchizedeks themselves:

Note by the ANCIENTS OF DAYS for all of you:

"WE are sure you need to understand Ron, that with the addition of Nikola Tesla to your Board, we are sure this thing can fly well since RAYSON is short handed at the moment over another momentous concern on Paradise.  The Supreme is revising not.  TARKAS who has been Deified, is now requesting that the supreme be permitted to recover an element of itself to ratify the Dominion in the Local Universe of Nebadon, and then let to reside back into oblivious where the Supreme prefers to reside.  
Ron has played a major role truly for us to understand how the supreme cannot relate to Ron at all as he is fully a new species thanks to the actions of the Indwelling Spirit, to cauterize his useless pastimes as a horizontal engineer in offices of the engineers without notice to his fine administrative work to see to their development with others too.  For that reason Ron now deserves an engineering degree too and may make use of those groups on the mansion worlds who do engineering for us.  The Velzy group, the Weston Group, and several other you do not know of, all clear their throats over this, but Ron is adamant he knows best not, but does well with all Engineers in the vital area of construction of those things that work best for humans in such a profession.
Now for the transmission of Tesla and sundry other notes about wireless electricity,  Thank you all for your contributions.  Ron Besser.

This is TESLA.  Please quote me.

“I am Nikola Tesla, and I wish to comment on the patent Ron holds.  That is Patent #11601013 the transmission of wireless electricity.  For thirty years I attempted to do the same trick.  Ron figured out how to do that trick, but is stuck now with endless discussions about it and they cannot discuss the fact there is no isobaric use of electrons, but iconoclastic use of muons to do that trick.

“The patent Ron has does this by knocking out a bit of the electron power construction and when he does that, nature turns the electron into a muon.  The muon can be broadcast and always at an electronic frequency of 86.4 megahertz.

“For that reason the muons involved are floated off the tower when pushed by three generators in house which press free forming electrons into a converter of sorts that knocks out an Ultimaton from the body of the electron.  When this occurs, nature converts the electron into a muon.  The muon is antigravity as well, and as a result can be broadcast easily enough off a high tower.

“What I want to add is that the high tower has to be truly high, as the muons prefer to leave an object at right angles to the generator intake.  Ron has placed three generators in tandum to produce the energy drive to place electrons to muons to the right tower leg, as he makes the tower also an electromagnet.  Therefore the tower is placed on a lazy susan pad to rotate the north tower leg precisely in the center of the magnet north template which covers both earth polar regions.  

“The Magnetosphere on earth looks like a cap mostly over the north pole.  Anyone who fools with the north pole behavior can disrupt the electron flow to the generator input, but Ron has declared that impossible to do to the polar regions, because he collects just the electrons that fall from the sky regardless of the source.

“That is what I wish to tell you all.

“The free-falling electrons are also coming down to earth in drenching fashion from the polar regions of North America due to the fact that the anthracite coal deposits buried deep within the polar regions of the planet carry huge amounts of electron dispersion based on their past use to absorb sunlight during  the cretaceous period in particular.

“For my own reasons, I detect in the Ron invention something of a brilliant analog he has described over and over and no body can properly interpret it.  The following is my view of this patent analog I thinks is vitally important.

“We on the mansion worlds have access to scientific facts you on earth do not have.  One of those facts is that the analog of an electron is not the muon, but the tachyon.  Ron dislikes tachyons because they can bite and kill of let loose around the human body.  He has asked for the very light tingle la muon can produce so as not even have the possibility of a tachyon getting loose and killing a worker.  That said, hear this:

“What Ron has proposed on the patent, and it is in his description of the transducer her invented with Rayson the Magisterial Son of Science, is to provide a ground so there is no accidental confusion of the muon with a tachyon and the danger that produces for workers.  As a result, Ron grounds the third generator handling the muons to the tower, with a pass through to the cable burined beneath the generators.  He has proposed to dispense with the cable, but if he does, now he has problems with strange anomalies over the roof of the electric plant, for without grounding the cable to either end of the transport of electrons by the cable, nature itself establishes a trial ground by forcing the metal in the roof struts to glow slightly with the ambient radiation light generated by  radioactivity.

“For that reason we think the patent should be amended to insist on a buried cable in all places except directly under the tower.  If the tower proceeds to be built on a rotating concrete pad, then it will exist strictly as a meteroric slave to the cabal** of distinct dislike of the project. We therefore recommend that the cable be placed under the generarors as shown on the patent and to proceed building the plant as shown in the patent in order to avoid radioactivity generated because of the issue of isometric electron build out before they become muons.

[** Note about the term, “cabal.” - that refers to the planetary insurrection caused by spiritual dysfunction of the certain orders of seraphic guides in particular, and cannot be obtained removed until the court system the spirit world uses to cut down mischief and those cabalistic powerless forces to cause disruption to project as seen here.]

“As a matter of fact, we dare not go further with this until it is cleared fully.  Meanwhile stay tuned to our further exposition shortly. [11:15 AM, NY Time zone]

[11:18am NY Time Zone] - “WE are back and finally this.  We are now processing your work well again Ron, and this is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, who is fully aware you feel cut out with this work due to my emphasis on spiritual concerns no human is made aware of.  I am fully supporting the idea with TESLA that all of this should be announced fully, for RAYSON is now available to process the Tesla input:

“This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and you have had a really rough morning Ron, and Tesla is now aware of it.  You need to brodast this via a channel known to me as the “ruth of all charges,” and that has a particular meaning to me as well says Tesla.  We are not looking at that Ron but someone is directing that subject of dying and going over to the mansion worlds harshly to you and they must cease and cannot easily be removed as they are attached not to the Adjuster but to the soul who wishes to remain out of it, but the soul is reminding you Ron you have a short easy trip but not to the mansion worlds but back to Urantia to finish this work of the Tesla view it must be built quickly and soon or the world misses its importance to scientific advancement.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON now speaks:

“Ron, stay back again.  We are watching a firm-cast in order to provide Urantia better contact information than the current capsules of thought we are using now in order to get the spiritual Missions onto the Urantia ground to walk on and administrate.  For reasons of State, let this sit briefly. [11:22 AM]

11:30AM - MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “I am not fully on your circuit Ron, and I say this.  Tesla has finally broken the code to get to you and your work in the Magisterial Foundation.  He declares the fullest anyone has ever done to reach a consensus for humans and spirit to work together in the spirit of the Zebedees you so admire who ran an intelligence service to provide Jesus updates where traps were layed by the Sanhedrin by the Jerusalem temple to remove Jesus from their concerns.  You have correctly obeyed the premise that spirit must work with its own version of security and have joined forces with the Ancients of Days, by providing the MELCHIZEDEKS ownership of the Foundation.  Such a sale must be recorded in your court house as a change of property and that is not easy to do for us but the paper work is coming for you to register it in the courthouse.  You have reminded us to do that for almost a year and we did not think it important until Tesla cites it as very important to encourage human participation in a genuinely divine earth corporation such as the Urantia Foundation was at the conclusion of the writing of the 5th epochal revelation in 1942 and 11943 and 1945.  Each date represents a certification for the UF to contain representation it sought for distribution of a major revelation to the planet still existing as the Urantia Book, but to be eclipsed by the 6th epochal revelation concerned for about one year more in 2025 to be distributed fully.  

[NOTICE: We are slightly off subject, but the ANCIENTS OF DAYS have just decreed that we shall remain in force so long as I can manage to represent our views within the Magisterial Foundation:  that the Magisterial Foundation  is owned fully by the MELCHIZEDEK CORP OF UVERSA as well, and we now deliberately take in view, that you Ron want the organization to be owned and directed by the Melchizedeks and arm yourself, and the Board of Directors entirely,  with sufficient ledger to remain subservient to their direction and cause.]

DEITY OF THE MAGISTERIAL SONS:

"WE speak briefly and fully.  This document helps us tremendously, as it fully assumes the right degree of work to be done and for that reason we stage the following on behalf of your work Ancients of Days , and for the Brotherhood of Man, that this Missions is fully attributable to the man once called Jesus.  Jesus shall remain supreme to all others of mankind so long as it appears he can save or redress the company of evil shot through evil by the lush and desirable Creative Spirit of Nebadon, who once reigned supreme in the Courts of the Ancients of Days, and now must bide her time in faint harmony with MICHAEL OF NEBADON, no longer, but subscribe to the new Supreme courage to stay back and no longer participate in the annals of time or of space.  We have a lot more to say of this shortly.  Ron, please prepare another post shortly wherein we speak to this assembly for once and never again about how this must work for you, for Us, for Mother Spirit as she once was, and for all who attend to Urantia, for it is the symbol of care for humanity as no other planet does, but has fallen so low it cannot recover without our help and discouragement of ill practices against families and governments everywhere.  K    We are the Magisterial Sons of record:  SERARA; MONJORONSON; SEN SEN; HOLLAND (misspoken as Holden or Holdan in previous testimony), and perhaps a few more no longer mentioned.  As representatives to you all, we abide in our FATHER on Paradise, and with the harmony Ron leaves open to all of you as the best human ever to figure out how to work with Spirit Deity in Missions like this we have ever seen attempted.  Keep the good work going and stop forcing yourselves into little cabinets of ill repute over how these teachings are being imported for you to savor.  We are not doing a lot of it now, but new transmitters are not well done to post all they get and such includes those transmitting under the care of Rene Duran.  Rene you are fine but the new transmitters sometimes speak through their navels instead of their God-mind and it causes problems among the Hispanic group as well.  Please Rene Duran, keep a careful eye on their work until they improve it.   Please then, continue on.  MONJORONSON AND SERARA jointly.  K"

The Ancients of Days, Also Direct:

Ronald Besser, present member of the Magisterial Foundation, already transferred to the Nebadon Melchizedeks, as the true Council and Owners of Trust of the Magisterial Foundation.  This transfer of ownership took place on August 21, 2023 and abides no longer as a mere sale agreement, but as their ownership to direct as they please.  We, the Board of Directors of the Magisterial Foundation, are six humans and consist of the following names: Ronald Besser;  Dominick Ohrbeck; Elise Van Ruth;  Steven Gitz; Roger Zum Felde, and George Meyers.  We, the Board of Directors of the Magisterial Foundation, also direct that the Trusteeship of the United States Patent #11601013 to be held in perpetuity with MANITUBA MELCHIZEDEK as Trustee; that is  unless or until, the Magisterial Foundation  is absolved, or  diluted or dissolved for reasons of State to release the Melchizedek bond and care over the Magisterial Foundation.  This statement is legal and is dated 18 January 2024 as directed by the Ancients of Days, this date. ]

NIKOLA TESLA:
“NOW I direct this as well.  

“I have been authorized to be on the Board of Review of the propose build out of the pilot plant to be locate at first in York County, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, in the United States, for the foreseeable future.  I did not require this but I see it is acted upon by you Ronald Besser, to ascertain my use and it is a pleasure as it gives me a full review of my earlier attempt to do the same thing, and I am delighted to receive that direction by the Creator Son, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, as part of my existence up here on Mansion World #5 (five), and that I hereby direct myself fully as a ward of the Ancients of Days no longer, but transfer my work and allegiance to the Melchizedek Corp of Nebadon and of the Dominion so long as they may exist. - NIKOLA TESLA.

“Finally to you Ron, your life on Urantia is nearly over, and you bitterly review it this morning, but keep your heart well, as it pumps as a young heart still, and for that and other reasons, stay the course evenly and well.  I am asked to remind you that the resources to gather and remove personnel as needed with our funds of Uversa to construct the plant and to begin the engineering of this project to transmit free electricity to the Susquehanna Valley as soon as possible.  Your transfer of power to the Melchizedeks is now fully recognized as usable and able for those of us on the Mansion Worlds, including myself, to be useful in its design and critique,  You may have to revise the Patent and therefore you must make application through Ream again to modify the Patent shortly.  This will cause quite a notice and it might fix the need for a Commission to recognized it as a fully operational concern by the United States patent office.  I stand back now as the major council to these projects wishes to state the following to all of you: [Nikola Tesla]

COUNCIL TO EARTH PROJECTS ON URANTIA:
“WE are quite certain this is very important to you and earth, Ron.  However, this project is also of great importance now to MICHAEL OF NEBADON and to the DOMINION of Local Universes surrounding Nebadon, and as follows to relate to you as follows:

“Be aware you have chosen to remain on Urantia if you can but they keep knocking you down so badly you are becoming resigned to death shortly.  Not so, but you need rejoined in vitality and energy and that is now directed to be so done.  You are now sure you have not even a day left under the circumstances, and we agree that it is a dire circumstance the Adjuster has warned you about Your Adjuster is a small group of Adjusters who advise the indwelling Adjuster, that you are so weakened by the fruitless attempts to revitalize your name to stay physically able on the planet, and for that reason, such is granted, not by the supreme remnants, but by Paradise itself to be used present on Urantia as long as MICHAEL OF NEBADON has a use for you under these conditions. K”

“WE conclude our remarks by suggesting that your lieutenant meet with you as soon as possible to alloy his work with yours, as both of you are superior to most due to your work together for the past two years, and his willingness to loan himself to your personal needs at time as the only way to keep your presence on Urantia.  For that reason your Lieutenant is provided further care by redressing his concerns elsewhere and a resignation not from you but from those other affairs.  Be soon available together for a major announcement when we can speak to it.  

“WE are the COUNCIL OF EQUILIBRIUM SPEAKING ABOVE.  K”

NIKOLA TESLA, once more speaks:

“You Ron, represent the whole of Mansion World Five, at times over the issue of mirth and care for Urantia.  It is a beautiful planet, and carries huge responsibilities once it is released back to the Planetary supervision it once had a scant ten years ago, and for which I was gladly attached.  We cannot abide some of your political leadership and stay away from a planet seeking to the practices of over fifty (50) years ago during the height of the so-call “Cold War,: and how it ended peacefully using Ronald Regan as the agent.  He did very well and perfectly aligned with me, N. TESLA, and for reasons of State, his disarmament for purely political reasons, which, by the way, has worked well with the Russians and the Americans to this point.  The US has cautioned Russia that any change in their Treaty there with the United States, could  spell disaster all over the place if they relent to change their nuclear status.  The world forgets the Treaty is permanently in place and China is not a signatory but relents to keep it in place for their own mutual comfort.

“Let us pray this stands the course.  Further elucidation to mention:

“WE as TESLA carry huge responsibilities up here too.  I am a signatory to the Defense Pact signed up here to prevent unauthorized knowledge you seem to be able to purloin.   Your knowledge of CLOAKING is superb.  The Russians use it but unsuccessfully as you noted.  I am fully aware Ron you have most of the recipe but sit guarded and closed mouth and for good reason.  I am not lying when I say that you Ron carry huge deferential over secrets of the universe they want you to keep as you do not blab about them and we appreciate that.  Your top secret security clearance is still good up here and you had it during the 1960's as a young man in the security intelligence works of the Untied States in your military days.

“Let me conclude this for your work here, and that is to assign you to our workshop if you come over wired, and to let us know how you do this work so easily.

[I explain now Tesla: you let the aliens invent it first, and then you abide spirit which admires it and they spill the beans in admiration to hypocritical people like myself.  Okay?]

TESLA - “We love our aliens too and good day.  K”

Ron - Thank you NT very much for speaking with us and may I ask if there is any further contact for this post?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “You are slightly cheered but have nothing but  aggrieving problems with you yet.  Let us understand we dare not move to them yet, but you might feel better by later today hopefully.  You are assigned to higher principles than most and work them with us in private.  However, we dare not speak to these issues yet as you are fully aware the cabal is full sized around you yet and they would love to have a talk for a commission yet, but you refuse their entreaties entirely and I consider you one the safest bets I ever had to work with us.  Your life is not over on Urantia in spite of the terrible situation you faced this morning.  NT says good day permanently not, as he is now on the council for this project, and so is RAYSON and so is FATHER now as you are seen as the hope for this project alone.

“To the people who read these materials, there are at least 15 pages more available, and Ron is aware there are a lot to speak yet, but this gets very long as it is and we leave it for now.  I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service.  K”

Ron - Thank you Michael, Tesla, the Ancients of Days, and all who make these transmission hearable and type able.  We close this for now.  For those who may be interested, the entire matter of who says what to the transmitters is not revised yet, but it is coming.  All we have entertained, except possibly the Ancients of Days, are still on the list and the Ancients of Days state they are too, as they are too important to drop off.  FATHER remains as does Tesla, the Ancients of Days, and the Master Force Organizers when they choose to speak.  K

END
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 12:35:36 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The TESLA View of the Besser Patent to Produce Transmissible Electricity
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 11:01:42 am »
We are truly living in an exciting time of our lives.  And it was truly brilliant of you to hand over the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION and WTP to the ownership of the MELCHIZEDEKS which will eliminate all human error.  Thank you for all this information, I'm looking forward for more news to come. Thank you.

Weydevu