Author Topic: CANCELLATION OF lIGHTLINE EASTER SUNDAY TODAY  (Read 1536 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
CANCELLATION OF lIGHTLINE EASTER SUNDAY TODAY
« on: March 31, 2024, 11:36:10 am »
Hello everyone.  Because of certain conditions today, and it being Easter Sunday toady as well, I am cancelling the Easter Sunday Lightline per the Creator Son's order.

Many of you expect the Lightline to be offered, but this Easter is especially poignant, and I agree with the Creator Son, that we need not go to any special trouble to support or deny a configuration to hold or not hold the Lightline this Sunday,  Easter Sunday.

I  look forward  to holding more Lightlines later, but for now, enjoy your Easter Sunday with your family and friends, and we will be back as soon as possible next week and beyond.  Lightlines for Monday and through the week are to continue.  Only t he Sunday Lightline is considered to be  cancelled since Jesus is best left to speak directly to you as he must and will.  Good day and the Happiest of Easters!

Ron Besser.

JESUS - "Ron has been spoken to and asks for forgiveness not from you but from Me.  I appreciate the Lightline series and his way of trusting in God all the time.  This time, however, the Creator Son has worried him to the point he rather leave it alone so that I may have a word with you and your family personally.  For that reason he leaves the creation of the Magisterial Foundation alone, and you are welcome to hear from a speech later today on that channel at my request when I announce t he time.  He is not avowed to speak and he does not have to but we leave it all alone for now.  Good day and precious ones you are most welcome to listen in on your own circuit to hear my message to you today.  K:

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania