Author Topic: "STAY AWAY FROM VICES"  (Read 3413 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"STAY AWAY FROM VICES"
« on: March 06, 2024, 03:15:12 am »
Group 11: 21Transmission of truths Phoenix AZ.

"STAY AWAY FROM VICES"

By: THE UNIVERSAL FATHER.
 Received by: Ruth.
 El Salvador, March 3, 2024, 11:48 p.m.

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER:
 "In effect, I am your Universal Father with a new message for humanity, here on the other side of the veil we are supporting Urantia so that many things are solved and we want humanity to collaborate in this change for said planet, that is why we want May this humanity live in peace, take care of the planet, take care of their body by not using drugs or alcoholic beverages, all these vices lead them to perdition, cause family and social conflicts and make their body sick."

"All vices are traps so that the majority get lost and a few profit from money, by ignorant people who do not know the value they can have by giving up vices. It is necessary for this humanity to reconsider, so that this change can take place. I achieved"

"I, as your Universal Father, love you and feel mercy for humanity that is lost in different cases. Each one will be presented with the opportunity to get out of these vices, but if they do not accept, we will respect their free will."

"Addictions in general are something that affects this humanity and our desire is to get you out of it if you want it and for that each one has their Inner Being to assist them, you just have to ask him and he will be to your aid"

"For those who accept the opportunity to change their life by leaving vices, those people will live a better life and their Inner Being will continue to accompany them in case they want to seek these teachings; I Am your Universal Father taking a step back, have a happy night ".

End.

Ruth.