Author Topic: Wednesday Lightline USA  (Read 574 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Wednesday Lightline USA
« on: April 24, 2024, 15:17:16 pm »
Lightline USA -  April 24, 2024 

This is the Lightline USA for Wednesday -  April 24, 2024 

with your host Ron Besser

This is the link to the recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC01_251848_20240424_110338

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Wednesday Lightline USA
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 15:47:20 pm »
I logged in through the phone 2-3 minutes to 2 PM and the recording repeatedly said the hots has not logged in yet. I believed it and hanged up after 5 minutes. Sorry for missing out but heard the recording.
sonsofGod
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 17:49:58 pm by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Wednesday Lightline USA
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 08:29:32 am »
1.       042424 Audio Tape Wednesday Light Line USA; host: Ron, other transmitter; Elise  
2.         Subjects: -Machiventa warns to be careful what you read, western transmitters are transmitting cabal & insurrectionists; Michael to institute missions starting 26th or 27th of April; lightlines will continue so long as there are missions; Jeus urges all to learn to transmit; mother Mary narrates the encounter at the tomb of Jesus, her experience before the burial and after the resurrection.
3.         Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, Universal Father, Mother Mary, Apostle Matthew, Joseph, Apostle John
4.         Transcribed By: Moses Ouko
5.         Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC01_251848_20240424_110338

Ron
Hello everybody, this is Ron Besser to fill in because I'm sure that Lemuel is quite ill and I'm here to make sure that we at least have a light line today. I think it's very important primarily because I have heard from Michael this morning and he is on the planet looking at the situation. I don't know who will speak. I'm hoping Machiventa can at least get through.

Machiventa Melchizedek
And this is Machiventa, Ron. Thank you.

Ron
Well then, please go ahead. We need you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. There are now 16 on the call. And it is mostly the same. But we note that there is a difference that Lemuel cannot be here. He is seriously ill. And that one or two others have quit. Ron says, well, that's fine. And this to the rest of you. There is no need to quit. All you need do. Is not come in. Because if you quit the Magisterial Foundation account, you can't get back in. Ron has not set it up that anyone else who leaves the Magisterial Foundation account cannot get back in. And now this. We have 17 on the call.

And Ron is not well himself. But looks forward to seeing Dominick later this afternoon to bring him up to speed. And fully, to you, Dominick, Ron has some envelopes that must be mailed too. And now this. We are going to hold this light line regardless of the difficulties. Ron has moved in, as usual, and makes sense of the problems that everyone has had this morning. Michael of Nebadon had to throw out two cabal members today. He'll throw out more if necessary. As they insist on intruding. And we won't have it. I am Machiventa Melchizedek and I have this to say. Today, there was one other light line. And that was held by a Western transmitter. That transmitter reported that I had transmitted the message. But the truth of the matter is they transmitted the cabal. Now, I am warning you that when you pick up other transmission, to read, they are being picked up by the insurrectionists. Those other transmitters do not understand the danger and we let them go. And finally, this from Machiventa. There are 16 on the call today. That is darn good considering the problems we are having. But for your information, I think that in two days the cabal will be gone on Urantia. They have lost about everything they wanted and are about to be removed. What happens after two days? What happens after Friday? Saturday onward. This; Michael will institute a mission to Urantia. It starts this Saturday. That is about the 26th or the 27th of April. For your information.

And now this; Ron has looked at the evolution of these light lines and sees that they depend on a clear channel. And one of the major personalities that can speak through the transmitter. Ron has unfailingly proved to be the one who sees to it if there are problems elsewhere. And for that reason, we are grateful. And now to you.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon.

Ron
One moment, please. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
The trial I wish to speak to today is about the light lines. Ron instituted them on a familiar scale about two years and or, a couple months back. They have been held regularly every time they are scheduled. Ron refused to have the host missing today. Lemuel is very ill. We pray that he can return. And as far as other light lines, we still have Elise, Dominick, and Renee, and what he wishes to do, and others that are coming back after having some illness. Keep your schedule, please. It is vital. Michael uses it as a signal that you are interested in seeing him or at least Jesus and that he will show up. In a minimum of two weeks. Ron has been repeating the date May 12th. Today he finally says to me, are you going to hold May 12th? Because it's getting a little noisy, but we're not getting what it is. Would you remind me, please? Okay. May 12th. That is the date I promise to appear. Now, the creator son can't appear, but Jesus can. And so can other personalities exceptionally the Magisterial sons. Don't forget them. Monjoronson, Serara, Hensen, and a new one. Ron, is getting a scramble.

Ron
Well, I seem to recall something like Desmond.

Michael of Nebadon
That is correct, Ron.

Ron
But clarify it if you wish later, Creator son. The thieves are thick and hard around me. I would personally pull them down and strangle them, but I don't have that access, Michael. So, I warn you, they're here.

Michael of Nebadon
Uh, thank you. You are not ever supposed to say what you would do to them, but I appreciate that they need strangled. I'm giving them three minutes. If you are here after three minutes, you get the signal to die. And finally, this, Ron, you are furiously defending the turf. And we thank you. When Dominick comes over today, you've got three envelopes that must go.

Ron
Yes. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. And finally, this; I want it to be known that Ron has done the pardonable thing and opened this light line. Lemuel is incapable. And I'm afraid he is close to death. Stay tuned. And finally, this; There are now 18 on the call and that is a darn good turnout for the middle of the week. Thank you all for listening. And now let me reward you for listening. The entire matter of these light lines is to be extended for as long as there is a mission on Urantia. I want Ron to take the Sunday light line at least. But he's taking the Wednesday light line today because of the illness of the transmitter, Lemuel. For reasons of state, let it be known that Ron has been awarded a number of good or, what should we call them, awards for taking up when others cannot. It is unfortunate that Lemuel is falling out for we have lots of work for him. And we have lots of work for Elise, Dominick, Ron, Renee, and all others who participate as spokesmen for the areas up here in outer space. Ron, in particular, has a problem today because he could hardly get out of bed, but insisted because his legs are being recast. The rest of you do not have these physical problems, but Ron's legs are 81 years old, and they've finally given out. For that reason, we are repairing the legs. And any of you of importance will have your legs repaired as well. And now this to all of you. I have come to Urantia, especially to see that the light line is done. Whoever filled the space today would receive a citation for the reason, that no other light lines are now held except the series that the Magisterial Foundation holds for this set of contemporary usages.

Now this, Dominick and Ron talk every evening. It's an excellent way catch up. And last evening, Dominick and Ron were hosts to me, to Uversa, and to others, you know. What is happening right now is that they are being trucked out, even as we speak, not by the cabal, but by the higher frequency of the light that the Father uses. Father, if you're there, would you speak, please?

Universal Father
Of course, I am Father, and my vigor is felt deeply and almost strangely by this transmitter. The reason he is feeling some strength and weakness is that I am fulfilling the space around him while the cabal is removed. They've had it. They no longer are required to be on Urantia, or any other broadcast, including yours, Ron, and the rest of the people that come here.

Ron
I'm delighted, Father. Thank you. We desperately need them removed to get a straightforward program. We thank you deeply. Go ahead, please.

Universal Father
Thank you, Ron. I want you all to know that Ron is slowed down to about as slow as he can go because they are replacing his legs. He was a surveyor for 20 years. He climbed mountains and other very high places to cast a line with a transit. That has worn his legs out and he needs new legs. We will give him new legs for we're going to ask Ron and Dominick if he's willing to come forth and propose the following to you. There needs to be a human setup to maintain the access to the Magisterial mission and to these connections to you. Ron is not to touch the setup. He looked at it this morning and said, it's got some age on it. Let me try to bolster the website. Well, he couldn't and he's left it alone. That leaves each of you in place. All of you who would like to be a membership in the Magisterial Foundation, all you need to do is write Ron at aronalac@comcast.net  A RONOLAC is spelled A-R-O-N-O-L-A-C.

Now this, to each of you, we've spent the last two and a half years giving each other light lines. We want to continue doing so, but the cabal on this planet and those who are, well, frankly evil, try to take it down. Ron will always put it back up, but there might be damage. Don't worry about the damage. We will put the line back up and hold light lines. For the foreseeable future. Now this, I am your Father. You are my precious children, and please hold me well, if you don't mind. We've got a lot to go before the missions themselves get set up. But they will get set up. And I think. And we're going to have to see if it's true that by May 12th, that is the 12th of May, you can see a mission. Up until that time, just go with what is planned, and we will take it from there. Further, these light line with RON, Elise, Dominick, and Rene, will at least continue. For you, Clency, keep at it. You can get your light lines. For the others who would like to be light line presenters, contact Ron, please. If you are good enough, he will set you up for a day. And you can hold your light line on that day. And further, to the rest of you. We are 25 minutes into this call. And frankly, Ron is failing because of the weakness he has arrived at due to changes in his anatomy. He is getting bolstered new legs, but he can hardly tell yet. He's getting a new thorax. That is the chest underneath the Adam's apple. And he needs a change in venue in a couple other parts of his body. And that is settled already. And to the rest of you. Ron has made sure that you have a light line today. He's always making sure. That the schedule, your schedule, is working. And I shall attempt to be here myself so that your schedule is kept. And finally, this to you, Michael.

I am Father, even your father. And you smile, Ron. But the truth is, everybody in time. And everybody in time and space has a father. And I Am it. For you who are new to the scene, and there's about five of you. This is a marvelous way to get to know your Father. That is who is speaking. Ron has placed in his mind, as all other transmitters have, the ability to speak us. We come to him and we use what we put in the mind, to speak categorically and well. You are indeed talking to your Father. And now I want you to talk to your Eternal Son. That's not Jesus. Get used to it. There is an Eternal Son who is infinite. Jesus was born on your planet. And now takes his place to speak to you as follows.

Jesus
I am Jesus.

Ron
Welcome.

Jesus
I am the one who trod the earth over 2,000 years ago and I want you to hear me. Ron has worked hard to be able to activate that part of the brain which can do this. He is used to it now for about eight years. He has about seven friends who have been taught to do it as well. I want you to all know that when you can transmit like this, you can have me daily in discussion. Learn to transmit, and Jesus will speak to you as well as your Father. And now this, I am Jesus, but I also had a mother, the gracious Mary.

Ron
Welcome, Mary. Please use the facilities as you wish. We wait to hear from you.

Gracious Mary
Thank you, dear Ron. I am Mary. I love you all, in spite of the horror you can cause with war. I left my dear Jesus in the tomb. I could not stop crying for weeks. But the Father saw to it that an archangel entered the tomb and called for Jesus to awake. He did. He got up in the dark, and the brilliant light of the archangel shone in the tomb, well enough he could find the entrance and the great stone blocking it. He says, to the archangel, my Father commands me to open the tomb, yet I cannot. The archangel looked at him and said, watch this. And immediately the great stone moved aside, and Jesus walked out into the night air. About 3.10 a.m. At that point, Jesus said, Jesus says to Miriam, who was standing guard over the tomb, why aren't you in bed? And Miriam says, I love you. I could not rest. I am glad you can see me. Somehow you are up. Yet I saw you laid into the tomb and wonder how you did it. Jesus replied, I didn't do it. That was my Father. I am awake. I am here. Embrace me, my beautiful daughter. And she did, and then said to him, whither you go now? And Jesus said, I belong to my apostles. I must see them. And Jesus turned to walk away. And Miriam said, No, brother. Stay with me. Stay with me a bit, please. Miriam commenced to cry. Jesus walked over to her and said to her, you cannot touch me. You'll put your hand right through me. But look at me. I am your brother, your father and any other relationship, you have. And Miriam said to Jesus, I can't stand it. You need to touch me if I can't touch you. And Jesus says to her, the law of the land forbids me to. But I love you too, Miriam. Stay the course. And I will be back to see you. The end of this discourse is now at hand. The truth of the matter is it's not in the Bible. The Bible wasn't there to record it. But let me tell you, those of you who are so insistent on telling the story by the biblical ways are in for a surprise. You want the Bible, keep the Bible. But it is not the last word in what happened. I am going away now.

Jesus
Two people have dropped off because you didn't tell the story as the Bible has it. Ron has a special device in his brain, as do all the other transmitters. And it is to tell the truth about how these things really happened. We're not after to insult your intelligence. We are after to tell you the truth. I now back off and I let Michael of Nebadon speak further. Be well with it, Ron. It's emotionally difficult.

Ron
Thank you. Thank you, Jesus. I have enjoyed it tremendously. I hope they have.

Michael of Nebadon
Now, this is Michael of Nebadon, Ron. You have lectured now to 17 people, actually, to 19. But you do not mind speaking the truth. And the truth is this to all of you. When we use a transmitter, as we are doing right now, he is forced to swear. He stands on two feet, puts his right hand up, and swears to Jesus and the man, the Creator Son of this local universe, Nebadon. You will have to get used to us naming the places now. This universe is called Nebadon. N-E-B-A-D-O-N. I want you all to know that it is hard. After you have been inculcated with a lecture day after day on what happened. But you're taking it from apostles that only saw part of it. When Jesus tells you it happened. It really happened. And now here is Mother Mary. She speaks in a low voice.

Mother Mary
Dear ones. Ron can do it. He makes me feel good. I love my son, Jesus. I love my husband. Both were killed by the heinous variation. Of the church ever since that, don't worry about the church as that important. What is important to you is to love Jesus and be like him, be with him, and love him as much as he loves you. I am his mother. The universe is very kind to me. They give me lots to do. I can even go to the gardens on your planet and cry. I am over the insult to Jesus. But I will never forgive them. That flies in the face of the teachings. But I detest murderers. And they will always be murderers to me. They laid my son out at my feet so I could identify him, and then carried him to the tomb, placed his shroud upon him, and a small cap of very fine cloth closed his eyes and sealed the tomb. I hated it. I want you all to know that his mother was so weak, she had to be carried home and then laid on the bed for two days while Jesus was mourned. On the third day, someone comes running up into my courtyard, yelling, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. He's up. I saw him. I said, you're crazy. He died. He lies in a tomb. I cannot get to him. I miss him. The man who ran up yelling, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, is alive. I saw him. I thought it was a liar, but no. Another came into the courtyard, and another, and another. What are you talking about? Please.

One man said to me, Jesus walks. I've seen him. He even greeted me. Mother, go to him. I shall. I shall. And I went to him. And he bid me with a smile, and I all but kicked him. I was so glad to see him. Now, you have that story, sort of. But you now have it from the voice of his mother parent. It's true. Now, here is the apostle, Matthew.

Matthew
I greet you. Everyone, before Jesus died, I want you to know that we really enjoyed our nights together before the next day to teach. We would build a fire. We would cook what the women's corps would bring us. Oh, yes. We had 32 women come to us with food so that we had something to eat before we laid our head down on the stony ground. Ron here knows of many more stories because we told him. He is appalled that not that many got into the gospels. But they're just as beautiful. Perhaps, someday, we will write a book with the stories in it because Ron and about six other people that work with Ron on this website can also transmit. You ought to really hear it. It is a gift of the Father. It is a gift of mine. And we respect all those who attempt it. But Ron and this group are especially forbidden to teach it to others at the moment. Who is the Son besides Jesus? Well, there is the Creator Son, which made Jesus' life possible. But they are separate. And the Creator Son is a Son born of the Father and the Eternal Son. Yes, a lot more sons than you knew. There are, in this part of the universe, over 1,400 local universes. And each local universe has a Creator. And they bestow themselves on a planet, just as Jesus was bestowed on Earth. Now, the word Urantia appears. That's what we call this Earth. You don't have to if you don't want to. But on the mansion worlds, where you go when you die, they all call it Urantia. For your information. And now this. I am calling back Mary so she can relax during the day. And I want Joseph to speak.

Ron
One moment.

Joseph
I am Joseph. Hello, everybody. I died so young, nobody knows me. I love my wife, Mary, very much. And I sired four children. Jesus was the oldest. I will talk about his brothers and one sister later on. But not today. His baptism is quite a story. What you don't know is that when all of them got into the creek to receive the baptism, it was running spring high. It was almost up to the knees on Jesus. And to his brother, he says, I've got to hold on to you, Jesus. I could fall over in this current. Jesus laughed and said, well, hold on. And then he received what he did receive the baptism. And then they left the area never to return to that spot in the creek again, for it was getting too deep and the water was flowing too much. That gives you an idea what you ought to know for the sake of enjoying what happened to Jesus. And Ron's favorite story is that when Jesus was 10 years old, his friend who lived in the neighborhood, John, he and John would go swimming in a farmer's pond. They would stay almost the whole day. And Ron spent time in a similar pond and remembers it so well. It is delightful on 90 degrees in July to have that cool water on your body. In any case, Jesus and John were best of friends. And now here is John to speak with you.

John
I am the Apostle John. I love my play friend. And my Jesus, after I knew who he was, I died on a Greek island many years after Jesus died. I was almost 100 years of age on Patmos. You ought to know that. And finally, to all of you, I relent the storytelling. And come back to Michael of Nebadon, who made it all possible. Jesus, wherever you are, I love you, my friend. Good day.

Michael of Nebadon
Now, I am Michael of Nebadon. I am the Creator Son. Your Bible doesn't talk about it because they didn't know about it. But the Father gives birth with the Eternal Son, Creator Sons to go to time and rule universes there. We are the ones that create missions. And let me tell you this; Ron has worked for almost 20 years on this mission. He knows where it is to start, what is to be said, and what is to be done. He delights in the work. He's seen to it that he has opened this fair, so you can hear a little bit of what he hears. And now here is your Father.

Universal Father
I am the Universal Father. I participate only on Paradise. Yes, there is such a place. It is huge. The time universes, fill the space and Paradise barely fits into the space that you live in as your world. That's how big Paradise is. The Master Universe is 50 trillion times that. 50 trillion. You can't imagine it. But that is what we multiply. The area around Paradise to know where space ends at the moment only. It will be infinite someday. And now I want to say to all of you, thank you for taking the courage to come hear us. Ron makes no difference when he transmits between someone that knows it all and someone that doesn't know anything. We are the Bible. We are the life beyond your ears and eyes. And we are gracious enough to embrace you. And now this. I would like Elise to step forward and transmit something for us.

Ron
One moment. I've opened you up, Elise, if you're there. Would you transmit a little for us, please?

Elise
Yes. Yes, thank you, Ron. Can you hear me?

Ron
I hear you just fine. Go ahead.

Elise
Okay. Let me see. Well, here is Jesus.

Jesus
This is Jesus transmitting through another transmitter. And I want to be with you again for a couple of moments. You have all been listening intently to what has been said. And everything that has been said is true. It has affected my life on earth and it is affecting your lives right now. I am here with you. And I am asking you to get yourselves ready to act now and under every circumstance that might take place in the times to come. Ron's mind is being transferred to another level of understanding. And he is actually being changed into many ways. That is not easy. He takes it with grace. And we thank the Father, allowing Ron to experience such a very unusual thing. But, dear ones, let me tell you, we need you all. All of you. You have been instructed and prepared for what is to expect. And we know that we may count on you. We know of your trust and belief in our Father, in Michael of Nebadon, and in all his associated workers in the field. I am Jesus. I tell you again, I am with you all the time. You are my sheep. I am your shepherd. I watch over you. I will protect you in all your earthly endeavors that you will encounter. You have just heard a little bit of my life as I have lived it on this planet. I had my own difficulties and my own trials. So, I know how you feel. I can feel your pain. I am able to feel your times of joy. But you know very well that there is not much joy coming to Urantia in the near future. But one thing we know about all of you, we know for sure that you are strong and will be even stronger in difficult moments. I am here. Turn to me. Turn to your Jesus. Your brother in the flesh. And I will always send you, my peace. Receive it fully. Come to me. Always. I thank you, my dear ones. Goodbye.

Elise
Thank you, Jesus. Hello Ron.

Ron
Yes.

Elise
May I return it to you?

Ron
And I thank you, Elise, very much. Beautifully done. And thank you, everybody, for attending. Our time is up. This light line is done for now. And there are other light lines during this week on their regular schedule. I will be there if I am scheduled. And a few others will be there as well, to produce more light lines for you. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Michael. Thank you, Machiventa, and all who spoke, including Mother Mary and Joseph. Thank you. And if I forgot somebody, I thank you, too. It is now time to close off. I thank you very much for joining us. And goodbye for now, ladies and gentlemen.

Bye-bye.