Author Topic: The Frontliners  (Read 4642 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Frontliners
« on: May 04, 2023, 11:14:23 am »
“ We are VAN the STEADFAST and my faithful companion, AMADON, speaking as one. It has been a while since we last met for a chat, it is because we have been very busy up here. We are not alone, there are many others from different orders who volunteer to join us in our trial to pull Urantia out of her muddy situation. We are all together in it without any weakness, we are trying hard to do our best and we are experiencing some good results. We are particularly paving the road for the Second Return of JESUS and according to our analysis all is going smoothly up to now. The cabal, as you name the rebels, is off our sight for now, eventhough from time to time, the alarm bell may be ringing, but nothing very serious that can interfere in our work.”

â€œ As soon as we have a go-ahead of the Second Return, we will be on the frontline, with many others of course, together with those of you, working on the ground. We will be at your side on the battlefield as frontliners, so don’t worry for your safety, you will be taken care all the way long until  we cross the finish line. When the time comes many will be disoriented and don’t fool yourselves by saying that you can’t be of any help to the lost sheep, this is not a mindful attitude. Each one of you is endowed with a powerful Spirit, your Thought Adjuster, that can guide you in any situation, if only you turn within yourselves and ask for guidance. The clock is ticking and each time brings us closer to the starting point, so stay alert and keep self-control, because as frontliners you have to endure the first flow of negativity.”

â€œThe Duet of all time says goodbye to you all, until next time.”
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: The Frontliners
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 19:22:38 pm »
Thanks, Clency for that duet and the nice transmission!
Raz
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)