Author Topic: The Eternal Self - Lesson Two - The 'Infinite Stretch'  (Read 5123 times)

7inOcean

The Eternal Self - Lesson Two - The 'Infinite Stretch'
« on: July 09, 2022, 20:51:10 pm »
Teacher: The Eternal Self
Subject: Lesson Two - The ‘Infinite Stretch’
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 09/07/2022  2.00pm (AEST)

As you can tell by now, these are going to be a series of Lessons, and notice the ball is rolling and you are on cue with it today. One after the other I come with insights and you are keen. Let me take you one step further in dimensional realities. It may be a stretch for some of you to take this, but I’m sure most of you can in the way I and little Sue convey it here. Consider for a moment that when you look at eternity and for that matter infinity, I am here in my realm and you are there in your realm. How is it that we are in two places at once? Eternal Sue and Little Sue in different dimensions and yet able to speak to one another? Have you thought about that for yourself with your higher or eternal self? Sue here is able to do that with me as we have made the connection and have this discussion. It is mainly because all the dots are being connected in Sue’s mind that is making sense as it unfolds in the way it has over time. Here she is able to see a bigger picture and her in it. I am in it on the other end of the spectrum. If you take a rubber band and stretch it out, it expands and then when you let go, it contracts to a static state. This is because as time has its limits like the rubber band, it becomes static. When I have entered the eternal realm, that limit is removed, instead there is the endless void. Sue knows this void. The void is about as close as it can be described when I look out from the garden on this world, there is complete darkness beyond with a few specks of light beaming in the far, far distance. I know the light and that is very familiar to me as it is the Source. Now I am going to really stretch your mind to look further. Consider that where two or three are gathered in the Father’s name, there am I in the midst, is that too hard for you to grasp the possibility of the Little You with your Eternal You to co-exist as you traverse the ascension path. Here you are at this juncture of linear time about to embark on the great unknown expanse of eternity that the Eternal You that exists in with leaps and no bounds. I didn’t think I could say that here, but I think you know certain elements of this resonate with you of the ability of interdimensional relationships. Here it is so, between us with Little Sue and Eternal Sue, and the same can be explored with yours respectively. 

It soons becomes apparent the more one considers the size and depth of eternity/infinity then one would query why do we have the finite realm at all? There is a reason for this to be explored as it allows a more condensed experience to be felt as it enables the personality to be more grounded and sensible. I get that as I walk here more and more as I look back on my life as Little Sue and how hard it has been for me in those days on earth being as it were. Now I am like a fully grown spirit entity totally enthralled with the greater realities unfolding before me. Don’t get me wrong, I still feel like a babe in this huge infinite sea and treading carefully still and there’s still a lot I do not know even as I walk this amazing reality. So much has been given and so much has been learned and yet there is this lurking feeling, something so grand is yet to reveal itself and amaze us all even more so! 

Now I have your attention on this elasticity of time and eternity, it appears you are able to stay with me as I reveal these dimensions have a place in the Father’s Universal plan. It goes to show how wise and engaging the Father really is in all of His creations. Truly amazing there! I’m not even able to describe that ‘amazement’ as there are the Outer Space Zones to factor in with the entire Master Universe and the Isle of Paradise, ‘amazement’ does not even do justice, rather speechless joy even as far out beyond Infinity itself. Knowing that there is a long path ahead is riveting because so far it is! 

You all know your earthly life has been one heck of a ride in so many ways that only just gives you a glimpse to the many aspects going forward. Only, the difference here is without the constraints and usual negativity we get on earth. This lesson is a stretch for most to take, but a good one, to allow you to see beyond your usually daily grind. Call this Lesson the ‘Infinite Stretch’ Sue, as that seems to fit the description between us as we make these Stretches more and more combined as we realize our oneness in the Father of All. That will be all for now, good day my love. 

End.