Author Topic: Jesus - A New Teaching That I Bring  (Read 4808 times)

7inOcean

Jesus - A New Teaching That I Bring
« on: August 17, 2022, 16:02:35 pm »
Speaker: Jesus
Subject: A New Teaching That I Will Bring
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 18/08/2022 5.35am (AEST)

This is Jesus. It is good you are more organized in keeping these transmissions in one folder so that keeps in track your daily discussions with me and even with others who would like to speak as well. There are Mantutia Melchizedek, Machiventa Melchizedek, Rayson, Serara, Monjoronson and even Probius and Ankara that you are able to connect with. For now it is me as you follow your dear Master as you know me well. There is always Michael of Nebadon and me with thee. As you continue each day you will gain more insights as to our way of thinking and our plans. 

I make these daily discussions brief and to the point to avoid unnecessary waffle. There is one thing that I would mention for now and it is this: take care of yourselves as things will go bad. You are not sure if that is the correct word I want to say, “bad” is one way of saying it is, and it is not, depending on how people will receive me when I make myself known. There are some who are receptive and others who may be confused and, at worst, ignorant. That is to be expected. What is also expected is how people will take what I have to say and do, and that will be the real test for all of you. It is not going to be easy on the ears of many and for many to hear from me the truth that needs to be spoken to. It will be harsh and hard on the minds, even for the Bible-bashing Christians who require correction in thought and perception. Gone will be those days of old teachings.  I bring a new teaching and a new way for all brethren to seek it in themselves the Father who calls each to His own. Your ascension matters to me and it must be made known who you are and where you will go. 

It will come a time you will no longer wander around lost, but know that there is a path beyond that which you have now. The Father has that prepared for each of you to take up, if you are willing. And that is the one requirement, your willingness and dedication as well as your loyalty with the Father. I think you know that by now, but most on this planet, need the true gospel spoken from my lips once more, to see what I truly meant. The Cross is not to be in my message, but the Fatherhood of God, the Brotherhood of Man and the Sonship of God for which each of you are in this embrace. I leave it there for now and continue on in another chat with you when you are ready. Thank you for your patience with me and I bid you a good day. And may my peace be with you, Shalom.

End.

[Thank you so much Jesus for allowing us to see more of your work, I bow.]