Author Topic: JESUS - The Future Path Revealed - The Holistic Approach  (Read 4685 times)

7inOcean

JESUS - The Future Path Revealed - The Holistic Approach
« on: August 21, 2022, 20:04:07 pm »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: The Future Path Revealed - The Holistic Approach
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 22/08/2022 9.30am (AEST)

“Start typing Sue, there is always something for us to say on our side. This is JESUS. I speak here mainly because there is a wind of activity to begin in earnest. Nothing is going to be said until there is clearance from all rebels as I do not wish any of it in my work. Of course, it will mean there are some humans who are not for me and they will know my mind when the time comes as that will require those who do not favor me or the Father will need to stand down. Their life will be incredibly shortened. Those who wish to be following me and all that come in the Father’s Name will be seeing much improvement in their lives and health. So many are ill, due to the problems your society functions, and it must be rectified in the way it serves the well-being of each being that exists. 

“Each person requires a more holistic approach to their well-being and not just the usual schooling and work-life balance approach. This must change. The child and adult require different needs and education to create a better mind endowment with the Thought Adjuster. It needs to be taught, and for the faith son and daughter, to be better aware of their relationship with the Divine Adjuster and with our work to improve your Ascension as well. 

“No longer will there be any one wandering around aimlessly, as there is soon to be given the perspective of their life journey in Spirit and in the Life of being a Cosmic Citizen. For so long now you who live on Urantia have been under quarantine(because of the Lucifer Rebellion) and separated from the entire mechanism of Universal Life and from the Universal Broadcasts that is usually given to other planets who are not quarantined as you have been. Soon, this will be given unto you to allow you all to be better informed and educated on your careers going forward. 

“I intend to inform the new way forward and to create the approach that must be implemented to pave the way for the early stages of Light and Life on the planet. Urantia will become a University planet, and one where it will be a place to learn more about the Lucifer Rebellion and also about the Ascension Career that is for all who are faithful with their Adjuster. So much is yet to be learned and grown in, and you are all to be so inspired by all the teachers who will assist you along with me. There are many who are with me to assist in the work that I have and more. 

“After much of my work is completed, there will of course, be a Magisterial Son and further on, a Trinity Teacher Son, who will take my place to further the program of Ascension in your lives. There will come a time when death in the flesh will occur no more, rather, a time of Adjuster Fusion by fire will result where you will be fused with the Adjuster and move on to the Mansion Worlds where you will further ascend in morontial training and live eternally in the Spiritual domain of life with many others who hail from worlds in your Local Universe of Nebadon. You will gain so much from others who have so much experience to share and give to create a great understanding of how our heavenly Father walks with each one of us in an amazing way. 

“Here, I speak to allow you some insight into the future of life that I, and others of my ilk, create, and make possible the path of enlightenment and spiritual growth. There is so much coming and that it will come in stages so in order for you to grasp each stage before the next. That will be all for now and I am so keen to begin soon. May you have a good day and I bid you to be in my peace. Shalom.”

End. 

[Thank you JESUS for giving us some more to look forward to, and it is so reassuring that our future will be so good for our well-being. I bow in your peace, thank you Father.]