Author Topic: JESUS - Be Prepared For My Coming  (Read 5082 times)

7inOcean

JESUS - Be Prepared For My Coming
« on: August 24, 2022, 16:02:54 pm »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: Be Prepared for My Coming
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 25/08/2022 5.50 am (AEST)

I would like to ask you and all those reading to stock up on food and be prepared to stay at home for a good fortnight. This will be necessary when you are to see the reaction of my appearance and words that I make publicly both with the media and with the government of the United States of America. It will mean a lot of confusion, riots and misunderstandings, but in the end a lot of good people will have the good sense to take it objectively and not emotionally what my intentions are. I leave it there for now, more of this later. Thank you. Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you JESUS.]

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: JESUS - Be Prepared For My Coming
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 22:28:53 pm »
August 25, 2022. Samara, local time 6.11. Call from the installer.

Yes, write. We are in the next incarnation of Christ Michael on Urantia. You are all warned about possible upheavals both in nature and in society. Be carefull. Listen to your tuners. Do nothing without God's blessing.

This is Probius. Until communication.

25 августа 2022. Самара, местное время 6.11. Вызов от настройщика.
Да, пиши. Мы находимся в состоянии ближайшего воплощения Христа Михаила на Урантии. Вы все предупреждены о возможных потрясений как в природе, так и в обществе. Будьте бдительны. Слушайте своих настройщиков. Ничего не делайте без божьего благословения.
Это Пробиус. До связи.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 12:00:49 pm »
Hi Sue, we've had so many announcements of the Jesus coming (as I wrote in my diary) I take with a grain of salt but with that same grain of salt I use as a cure for any doubts that pop up.
I said all that to say my mine has program me to look for big Capital letters that said PREPARE, and I would know for sure. Well it wasn't big Capital letters but it was good enough for me.
Thank you and all the others for your post.

Weydevu

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 13:47:12 pm »
August 25, 2022. Samara. Local time 21.15.

At the appointed time, I am ready to receive information from anyone who can come to me.

I am ready to accept.

Accept. Without a name, I am ready to give you important information about the time of the coming of Jesus Christ.

- One minute. Mikhail Nebadonsky said that only two people on earth know the date - Ron and Dominic. Why would you tell me the date. I am ready to receive the Savior regardless of the specific date.

You're right. And yet it will happen one of these days.

- Please continue.

Christ will address the people of Urantia with a statement. It will be broadcast and translated into all the languages of the earth.

The majority will not believe in the first minutes, and the most frostbitten believers will consider this to be the coming of the Antichrist. We think that within 2-4 weeks everything will calm down and return to normal. The population will finally be divided into two camps: believers and non-believers. There will be a radical rethinking in the minds of billions of people. Religions will collapse. Their leaders will be in a stupor. This will last for several months. But as Christ clarifies the purpose of the second coming and plans for the rehabilitation of Urantia, more and more supporters will be with the Savior.

You will help us spread the truth among the population and, perhaps, you will become the organizers of the meeting of Christ with the population of a given city or region.

That's all for now. Take care of yourself.

- Thanks to those who passed it on. I hear Arthur's name.

Yes it's me. Until communication.

- Thank you magnificent Melchisidek

25 августа 2022. Самара. Местное время 21.15.
В назначенное время я готов принимать информацию от любого, кто может придти ко мне.
Я готов принимать.
Принимай. Я без имени готов передать тебе важную информацию о времени прихода Иисуса Христа.
- Одну минуточку. Михаил Небадонский говорил, что дату на земле знают только двое – Рон и Доминик. Зачем вы будете называть мне дату. Я и так готов принять Спасителя независимо от конкретной даты.
Ты прав. И тем не менее это случится на днях.
- Пожалуйста продолжайте.
Христос обратится к населению Урантии с заявлением. Оно будет транслироваться и переведено на все языки земли.
Большинство в первые минуты не поверит¸ а самые отмороженные верующие сочтут это за приход антихриста. Думаем, что в течении 2-4 недель все успокоится и придет в норму. Население окончательно разделится на два лагеря: верующих и не верующих. Произойдет кардинальное переосмысление в сознании миллиардов людей. Религии рухнут. Их лидеры будут в ступоре. Это будет длиться несколько месяцев. Но по мере разъяснения Христом цели второго пришествия и планов по реабилитации Урантии все больше сторонников будет у Спасителя.
Вы будете помогать нам распространять правду среди населения и, может быть, станете организаторами встречи Христа с населением данного города или области.
Это пока все. Берегите себя.
- Спасибо, кто мнет передавал. Я слышу имя Артура.
Да это я. До связи.
- Благодарю тебя великолепный Мельхисидек.