Author Topic: JESUS - The Business At Hand and The Approach Taken  (Read 4774 times)

7inOcean

JESUS - The Business At Hand and The Approach Taken
« on: September 09, 2022, 16:04:05 pm »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: The Business At Hand and the Approach To Be Taken
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 10/09/2022 5.47 am(AEST)

This is JESUS. I am to speak to the subject of the business at hand which is already told through Ron(in another post) as we speak from Sonarington. It is now a very delicate time for it to be placed. We wait after the mourning process of the Queen’s passing and for the process of our Regency to begin. You are interested in the fact that we may look to do our work more closely with the British government rather than with the U.S. government as that is now showing unfavorable settings due to the problems it faces over racism, political decay and Biden’s age with his health. It will be better to be left alone while we can work with the British and the E.U which have a number of things that urgently require our attention. Ron’s WTP patent will most certainly be useful in the production of free energy in those areas, as Britain and Europe are now facing the dire problems of energy shortages as it approaches a very harsh cold winter. 

While it appears to favor a different approach, it is always our aim to use as many variants as can be taken to make our work more useful and appreciative as most who are to face our work will find it most approachable. I, as JESUS, will make it that we work to bring warmth and life to an already exhausted earth in so many ways. I make this short and it is fitting to allow for you to absorb what we may do to make our presence most rewarding. Stay tuned as we gather to do the work of God soon. I am JESUS. May the light of God shine upon thee and may you be in my peace. Shalom.

End.

[Thank you JESUS.]