Author Topic: JESUS - My Arrival is Soon  (Read 4803 times)

7inOcean

JESUS - My Arrival is Soon
« on: October 07, 2022, 15:03:14 pm »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: My Arrival is Soon
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 08/10/2022 5.45am (AEDT)

I know this seems like a quiet spell waiting for my arrival and that is because most of my time is being used to check and verify what is most at risk and even potentially advantageous. Policy renewal and social reforms are on the top of my list to do as well as the usual religious meanings that require it. I am JESUS and that is the one that was on the earth long ago, but I promised to return, and it is soon to be my turn to make another round of new inspiration to enable your growth with your abiding Thought Adjuster. It is with your Adjuster that you become aware of what it is that leads you north. As soon as I arrive, it will become a non-agondontor age on the planet. Prior to my arrival, most who have been led and found their Adjuster within, are the ones who are Agondontors. Agondontors are those who believe without seeing, the faith journey with their Source and Centre within, the great I AM. 

In my sojourn in the Levant two millennia ago, you will recall many times those two words I used to identify the Source within and the personality of the Universal Father whom I love and represent. It is with this I bring, and with more of what needs to be learned and understood as I was abruptly killed before my time. Now that is to be continued and no one or thing can remove me as I am a Spirit Being/Entity incarnated in material form. There is more to this as Michael of Nebadon is in it with me. As we return to complete the work of renewing your minds to the Father and His House. 

I leave it there as much will unfold soon when I appear and you will know me when I speak the words of the Universal Father who bids you all to listen to the Son of God in your midst. There are more who come with me to do this work and they represent the Father also. This is all for now, be prepared for my visit and may you be in my peace. Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you so much JESUS, we all look forward to your arrival. God bless you and Shalom.]