Author Topic: "THE SERVICE '  (Read 4601 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"THE SERVICE '
« on: July 02, 2023, 01:29:10 am »

"THE SERVICE '

Transmission received by Nelson.

Saturday July 1, 2023, El Salvador, Time 9:30 pm

"The service"

My Father, my God, my Lord, I thank you for giving me one more day of life, I ask you, my Father, to prepare my mind to be able to hear your voice.

"Indeed. I am your adjuster with a note to you and the 11:21 Group, I see the effort that most of this outstanding group makes to conform to our rules and the work they do is admirable.
 Urantia is going through a critical moment right now and you need to be aware of it, since an emergency could arise at any moment and you must be the first to be available to help your fellow men, of course there will be help from us. that we are on this side of the veil.
 "Service to your peers is an action that will give all of you credit before divinity, serving is an honorable action for which I tell you to prepare yourselves at all times, study is constant.
 They will need the development of all their physical, mental and spiritual abilities.

"Time is shortening and it is necessary that you take this call seriously, your triumph is close, your effort will not be in vain nor will it remain unrewarded.
 So redouble your efforts.
 To the battle, to the battle, to the battle.
 I am your adjuster taking a step back
 Have a happy rest.

Nelson: Thank you Father, my adjuster, it's nice to hear your voice and follow your advice.

Waiting for someone else from the heavenly family to give a message, there is no one else after several minutes of waiting.

End

Nelson