Author Topic: "New world"  (Read 4508 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"New world"
« on: July 22, 2023, 01:04:15 am »
This transmission was received by Evelio

"New world"

By: The Personal Adjuster.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador, July 19, 2023, 5:00 a.m. m. local time.

The Adjuster:
 "I AM YOUR ADJUSTER, it is a cool morning in the area where you live, attention is on hold. Our efforts are aimed at reducing the impact of catastrophes on humanity.
 The new and good world that you thought of a moment ago lies in the mind of every inhabitant.
 It is a question of focus and that barriers have been raised between you where there is no reason, since the only truth is that all of you are of evolutionary origin and belong to the seventh order of intelligent beings created by our Father Miguel de Nebadón.
 It is without reason, that some consider themselves more than others the term human refers to your origin-humus-
 In truth, it is not in vain the creation and design of the last order of children that you are the workmanship of Michael of Nebadon.

"Originally, the Homo Sapiens species was instituted, everyone belongs to it, although the original plan is to create the terrestrial type, the fusion of the various colored races has been incipient and racisms have characterized this Urantian people who, frightened by the rebels, fell into oblivion by the CREATOR and follow agendas that at this time have taken them far and the consequences will affect everyone.
 So retracing your steps is a phrase to define the way out of a path that took you away from the expected evolutionary path but that can work.
 This is compelling at the present time and facing the harshness of those who assume that the status quo will not change.

"We have to express that GOD disembarked on Urantia.
 The MAKER of this beautiful plot is here and the rules of the game will change. Those who think that they will stay on top and that their paradigms will not be replaced, this time they are wrong, it is not the leaf of the tree that will say what the Tree does.
 Speaking metaphorically, this is because a large segment of the population still assumes superiority over others and we must remember that no matter how high our knowledge may be, it is nothing if it is not illuminated by LOVE.

"It is worth reminding the enlightened and scholars of Urantia that the science of the worlds on the other side of the veil has no comparison with Urantian science, it is at this point that much resistance to change is generated and ordinary people will discover that the most valuable thing at this moment is to choose the LIGHT and find eternal values such as KINDNESS and PEACE.

"I AM YOUR ADJUSTER ending this speech here, you are my beloved son and I wish everyone a bright future, have a good morning."

Evelio:
 MY INTIMATE FATHER. thank you for your advice, I AM one with you, today I know, You are welcome to me at the time you choose.

End.

Evelio.