Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Dear List,
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. The Lightline schedules are listed as follows for all of us.

Monday, May 13th -  CANCELLED  by Order of Melchizedek.
Tuesday, May 14th -  CANCELLED  by Order of Melchizedek.
Wednesday. May 15th CANCELLED permanently due to the illness of Lemuel.  He may restart this Lightline anytime he wishes if well enough to manage the Wednesday Lightline after May 15th.

Now, and this:  Ron Besser has been struck with a bitter illness that prevents him from moving well enough to see to it that the schedules for the Sunday Lightlines can be maintained.  For that reason, if Ron can carry the Sunday Lightlines, he will announce on the discussion forum his Sunday schedule.  Right now it is doubtful these Sunday Lightlines can be held at all.  

I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, and for reasons of State, PLEASE LEARN THE FOLLOWING:

1 - Lightlines in general are rescinded until after June 8th, 2024.  THE JUNE 9TH Lightline is to be held if the living Ron can manage to be heard.  

I AM THE UNIVERSAL FATHER speaking now:
"Ron Besser is likely to be transferred to the mansion worlds shortly.  That is unavoidable and he is not resisting it as shown by this post.  However, he has been loayal and suffers a migrane head ache every day now.  That is not to be allowed and we are recommending that the following LIGHTLINES be held by this schedule:

Monday, May 13th, 2024 -  Elise do not hold a Lightline today.  There are repairs to be made to the Urantia Lightline qualities.

Tuesday, May 14th - Dominick, no Lightline to held today for Reasons of State.

Wednesday, May 15th - Lemuel is far too ill to hold the Wednesday, Lightline at all.

Thursday 16th and Friday 17th and the 18th  are open anyway and no Lightlines are expected to be held at all

Sunday, May 19th, I doubt Ron will even be here to hold the Sunday, Lightline.   I will say this.

If Dominick Ohrbeck is strong enough to hold the Sunday Lightline, he should do so to provide the status of Ron Besser, and the entire team should congratulate Ron's passing if he has.  Right now it appears he is strong enough to write out this post, but we doubt he can hold the Sunday Lightline for Sunday, May 19th.  If he has passed we lament his passing as it must be construed that Dominick Ohrbeck will fill in for the usual activities for the Sunday, Lightlines hereafter.  That means that the Tuesday Lightline are cancelled until we find other transmitter(s) to fill the gap. 

I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, and I want this to be known:

There is not further consideration for Lightlines by anyone until after June 9th.  That happens to be Ron's birthday too and it is fitting he leave it alone until the fascia de mundis  is settled on high and Ron is out of the following concerns until further notice:

1 - No further Lightlines for him.  He will probably be deceased in the coming weeks.
2 - The Lightline facilities will be operated by Dominick Ohrbeck until further notice.  Keep your normal schedules after June 9th until further notice.
3 -  No one can predict what happens after June 9th.  That is Ron's natural birthday too and we all celebrate his 82nd birthday that day for good and leave it alone thereafter.  He should be very happily done on the Mansion Worlds after his transition if done.
4 - Finally, the keys to his car, the raspberry bush to be planted by Dominick are not rescinded and Ron laughed at the idea but said to plant it in the sun and enjoy the raspberries thereafter.  It is a fitting tribute to Ron and his dislike for the scrambled lessons by pther transmitters pretending they can do better than the Lightlines of the Magisterial Foundation.  We all respect Ron and his love for fun and information, and we are not saying goodbye yet.  But life is about over for several transmitters now, and we leave it all alone until the final say is written for all of you too.

I AM MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, and it has been a pleasure to work with Ron.  He always knows when to be silent and when to be openly happy about something.  Here is the schedule for the celestial powers to speak to now:

A -  No further Lightlines after June 12th, 2024.
B -  No further expositions on line from the Melchizedeks after June 15, 2024.
C - Keep this EMAIL for further expositions are probable not to hear posted or heard until we are sure what they are going to do about Urantia, the Discussion Forum, and the LIGHTLINES after June 9th.
D - No one is reminded of this loss as it is a tremendous loss if it happens.  We are not sure it will happen, and you all will be informed when it does happen and our decisions by TRANSMITTER, just what will happen on Urantia, after t he premature death of Ron Besser shortly.  
E -  No one expects to know how Ron will be traded or treated when this finally ends for Ron, and for all of you.  I am expecting that MICHAEL OF NEBADON, will have a comment or two after Ron is repaired or not, and if he is, HALLELUJAH!    We are not expecting much more after Ron is deceased but then we are not privy to the higher lessons of Deity just yet.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks harshly not:
"I am happy to see the schedule finally posted.  IT is complicated enough you need to see it if you want a Lightline.  I am not saving one note from the above and will advise you later on just what will be done when Ron dies a natural death shortly, and then we reconfigure the Lightlines and how and who learns the charges to follow for the MISSIONS of the MAGISTERIAL SONS shortly.

"Ron, long ago proposed the Magisterial Missions were sacrosanct, and he was corrected until Jesus reminded all of us that he had a part to play too.  That was a delight to Ron and to all of you, but remember this:  Ron has no direct defense against any of this, and while we see him dying prematurely for our uses, he will not rescind what he has prepared for all of you to digest, as he is a whirl wind of planning and care for all of you and us.  This:

MICHAEL ON PLANNING
A -  No one has a plan yet, as it was not planned for as Ron was expected to live for another 10 to 15 years, but that places him close to 100 years of age and it is too much for his body to stand more age.

B -  There is not plan yet for Ron on the mansion worlds but there has to be as he is a whiz at presenting new ideas and a plan for the Urantia groups you all represent.  Do not give up when the bell tolls for Ron leaving, but prepare to take on a NEW PLAN FOR IMMEDIATE PROCESSING, when you can. 

C -  I am planning nothing up here on the Mansion Worlds as he is quite normally processed, but he is an energy unit we rather not do without, and for that reason we do plan to use him for further use on the mansion world promise to be a help this time, and we mean it!  No one will understand what Ron will do up here, but he has a funny way of saying it, "I am ready when you are Michael!"

D - There is not further excursion on this plan as I am just thinking about it as his death is soon to take place, and I hope Dominick is able to write about plans given to him about what happens after Ron on the discussion forum now.  He is still kicking but in harsh circumstances at the moment.  Let us all pray FATHER has something in mind, AND WE DO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH A DEATH! 

Now This:

"I am fully dependent on Ron for his nightly meetings with Dominick in Ron's living room all the time.   I do not intend to stop that meeting once Dominick is allowed to take possession of Ron's house and continue the Lightlines and the normal meetings you all attend to on this discussion forum alone.

"For that reason, please be situated to understand that Ron has a special kink in his soul, and that is a fond remembrance of what you are and what you did for US, and for that reason, do not be surprised I make a debut briefly to say what happens to Ron up here.  Do not ponder it.  Just let it be.   I conclude this way:

"No one has ever done what Ron did for a Mission before.  For 7  (seven) million reasons, I give Ron back to all of you later when we know the circumstances, and let you listen to a few tapes up here that will be modified to place for you to hear it.  Dominick is getting to be a whiz with electronics and Wall Mart tapes, and will be instructed on how to manipulate tapes up here when we make them available for Ron has never been exercised with a tribute to Michael and he is delighted to do so.   One of the things to be done is to provide an exercise of the monthly Lightlines done up here now.  Moline the Great is welcoming him to the class she decides to hold on Urantia Book dissemination to the Mansion Worlds now looking at the major revelation to Urantia, as the Urantia Book, and then to see it written out without the errors in it!  That is marvelous, Ron says, and we are delighted to have thought of it on the spot!

"Nonetheless, we must go with the transitions as they are in place now.  Ron leaves nothing hut his home and property to the Magisterial Foundation, and Dominick is commanded to live in the house at 2709 Sunset Lane in York, Pa. and to finish his life as he chooses in that place or other places as he prefers.  IT is rent free to the people the Magisterial Foundation appoints as the chief of the definitive work of the Magisterial Foundation, here after.  Here is the FATHER:"

FATHER -   "WE are standing on the precipice of Ron's life as we work this now.  For reasons of State he is tired and eyes a re watery, but he is fully representative of all we like and want on this little place called URANTIA.

"WE are also aware it takes time to write this out, but I am so busy I dare not spend one moment longer on this diatribe over Ron's leaving.  He has made it sure that there is something for everyone when he leaves, and I see it this way:

1 - No one is going to be at a loss for his leaving;

2 - No one is going lost for leaving the discussion form either but keep with it and Dominick, let other join without opening the registration back form and letting people join when they request to join.  Ron is doing that because when he opens the registration form the warring countries post so many posts to it he gets hundreds joining who have no idea how to speak English for Father.  In any case let this be a mark for all of you:  Ron wants to continue to working for Urantia up here, and he may, but the SUPREME  COURT up here is interested in speaking to Ron on various subjects, as he has an original post shortly for us on returning the seraphim to the mainstay of work and we hear it well already. 

3 - No one is ready to say goodbye to him yet, and today marks a red letter day to express this.  No one according to FATHER is ready to write him off, but he is tired beyond words, and needs a brief rest from all of this.  He gets one shortly and then all is well again, for I, the FATHER OF ALL, insist he remain in place in the mansion worlds not, but alive and well on Urantia in the form of a perpetual care give to Urantia and to the means for all of you to express this to the rest of the world.  Places called Unity and so forth may join with the Magisterial Foundation when they wish, but much of that organization is going down for a rest too, and any sister organizations too unless they join with the Magisterial Foundation for transmission giving.  Now I leave this alone as I am tried too Ron.  Good day!"

"WE now leave this poignant dissertation, to remind you this:

"The last moment of care for Ron is now given to keep him going for a few more years.  Be assured Ron you are left to your own devices for now, but you will feel a new vitality and the feet will stop hurting so badly now shortly as those veins will go back in, as your life is not recognized as a final tribute to JESUS.

"WE lament to say that JESUS will now not return to Urantia so easily.  Oh, he will be back, and he will be seen briefly as he promised, but the entire regime of care is not given to anyone but MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and MICHAEL OF NEBADON will brush his soul against yours Ron, to see what is up in there, and to see if you are capable of handling something for the GIPPER, and that is to stand true and strong for Michael on the mansion worlds for a year you are born times alone not, but with the group up here that is the Urantia Group for you and themselves.   Finally this:

"I am THE UNIVERSAL FATHER NOW: and I promise you Ron, this is not the last time you get a mile long post to explain why you are not going entirely from Urantia, and that is because you have have been very careful about the sixth and seventh bestowal of love and candor to Urantia, as JESUS, and for that reason you are assigned to ride along for his very first diatribe to Urantia shortly:

"YOU ARE NOT ALONE!"  He will say and there begins the final trip to the Capitol of the United States, for you are not alone in spite of  ten million wares to settle with Biden over who is coming to Urantia, and why it important/  This may all take place shortly or never depending on what you have to offer' however, be assured you know what is what for the momentous occasion  to come is that you are honored by the United States for all sorts of caputed items soon, and that is to say what the Universal FATHER says for all to hear: 

"I AM HERE."

Good day to all for now.  K
END

I have to admit that I probably wrote silly things without thinking. I withdraw my post.

My apologies.

Andre
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]
[font="Google Sans", Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Traducir texto con tu cámara[/font]

[/font]

[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif][color=var(--YLNNHc)][font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]primitive man appears.

I am very sorry for the serious mistake
[/font]
[/font][/color]
[color=var(--YLNNHc)]Greetings André, the series atof approaches you make is interesting and I am not the one who can answer your questions, I would just like to express what I have been able to understand from what I have read in the UB, waiting for the intervention of Ron who is the one who can give the correct answers to everything regarding this matter.
The first couple of humans, Andon and Fonta, I understand that having been born as an animal species, they carried the superior germ with human potential, and it was precisely the descent of an Adjuster that allowed them to unfold human nature, I believe at 11 years old. old when they experienced self-awareness and it allowed them to escape and flee from their primate relatives. In the UB, it reads, more or less: "When the higher animal becomes aware of itself, the higher animal appears"
[/color]
Saludos André, interesante la serie de planteamientos que haces y no soy quien pueda responder tus indagaciones, solo quisiera expresar lo que he podido comprender de lo leído en el UB, esperando la intervención de Ron quien es el que puede dar las respuestas correctas a todo lo referente a esta materia. 
La primera pareja de humanos Andon y Fonta, comprendo que habiendo nacidos como especie animal, portaban el germen superior con el potencial humano, y fue precisamente el descenso de un Ajustador lo que les permitió el despliegue de la naturaleza humana, creo a los 11 años de edad cuando experimentaron autoconciencia y les permitió escapar y huir de sus parientes primates. En el UB, se lee, más o menos: "Cuando el animal superior adquiere conciencia de si mismo, aparece el animal superior"
  • 051224 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser;
  • Subjects: there will be no further Light Lines for a period, Ron will post when the next Light Line is to be held, Mission planning has changed again, Magisterial Sons will have a Mission to Urantia, Michael has requested 10,000 more midwayers to act as police, and Urantia will be moved further from the sun and our night sky will change;
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, and Cabal;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240512_110148  

Ron Besser  
Hello, everyone. This is Light Line for May 12, 2024. I'm Ron Besser, your host, and just a moment.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon and Ron, you now have audio.

Ron Besser  
Thank you. Go ahead, Michael, please.

Michael of Nebadon  
I am about to discuss something with all of you that is very difficult. Ron decided to hold the Light Line today, in spite of his head being woozy and his speech difficult. It can't be helped. But let's go on with it. The trial that we have to announce is this: thanks to the problem of Light Lines, we are going to truncate almost all of the Light Lines for the next two weeks. That is through the first week of June.

Ron Besser  
I think. How long; two weeks?

Michael of Nebadon  
Yeah.

Ron Besser  
That's 14 days. That's through May 26. I beg your pardon, Michael, go ahead, please. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
The truth of the matter is that we have obnoxious people beginning to arrive in various forms throughout the country. They are misusing the internet and they are making sure that the conference calls that we have are monitored. I will not tolerate much more of it. And now this: I am Michael of Nebadon and we have 25 on the call right now. And I am very happy to learn that Ron has seen to it that we have it muted and are ready to discuss. It is this: as Michael of Nebadon, I've seen Ron take it in the neck twice this morning. They just broke his clock and they had done another damage to the downstairs and I will not admit that I know. But I do.

Now for classification reasons, we want it to be known it was not the seraphim but the Vorondadek Sons. They are now removed entirely from Urantia. Furthermore, let it be known that you Ron have taken off one last problem and that is to ascertain that the problem downstairs no longer exists because you removed it well. And now this: I am Michael of Nebadon this may well be the last Light Line. I am furious with the insurrectionists and the inability to communicate well. This morning Ron had two items broken. That is the insurrectionists. They can't be fixed. They make sure that they are broken. Furthermore, Ron has been hit in the head strong enough that he has trouble recovering. I don't know what they did but it is now attemptation of murder and we will not tolerate them.

For reasons of state, I am not bewailing that does that this is my last Light Line because I want Ron to maintain something. But we are going to be very careful about how the Light Lines are being produced and I assure you, you've got to know what you're doing to do a Light Line. And finally this: from me, and that is, I am warning you please be careful. Ron made it clear last night in the discussion forum that I was done with Urantia. I am no longer done with Urantia as the Magisterial Sons, have stepped forward once again, and they're going to produce a mission. For reasons of state you didn't say anything Ron, but you thought it. I pick it up as speech. And finally this: there are 24 on the call right now. I am delighted that we have this number of participants. All the participants are good, except one and that is removed.

Now. For reasons of my own, I am going to insist that Ron call back all the Light Lines except his and Dominick's. The Monday Light Line may not be held for a while. The late Monday or Sunday evening Light Line with Rene. It's up to him if he wants to hold it. But the Dominick Light Line on Tuesday, and the Lemuel Light Line on Wednesday. We request now that they not be made this week. And finally to you Ron: the trial that must be afforded is not to remove you but to make sure that the cabal is finally removed. You have requested it for years. They do no good and they cheat. They endlessly cheat. You've had two things broken today. One a major clock and another one you have yet to see. And for reasons of state. Keep your calm.

Now this: I am about to leave, not Urantia, but the power directors have indicated to me that the United States may suffer may suffer a wicked earthquake. I am sure that you've seen them around the world. But if they hit the United States, they hit the world's financial center. For that reason, I'm warning you, please. Those living on the West Coast may have to flee. I do not know the full severity of it but it's going to crumble a bit of the coast. That is due anywhere from now until the middle of June.

And finally to this all of you: I think I'm going to call the Light Lines down, including the Sunday Light Line for a while. Ron will announce to the discussion forum if and when the Light Lines may continue. Now, in the meantime, I'm going to ask Ron and Dominick to put up a discussion forum that is entirely difficult to get on. I'm going to insist that you participate, that you have something to say, and that there is nothing you are going to relent with the truth of what is to happen. I will announce this: the activity of war on Urantia is abominable. I won't tolerate it. The countries involved you know, but I want you also to know that the accumulation of distraction and war-like abilities has increased to the point I won't tolerate it.

I want you to know that I have requisitioned 10,000 more midwayers from neighboring planets. They will be police and they will begin to police the havoc that is on Urantia now. My list is so long and the wars are so awful that I will not mention them here. The United States alone is not at war. Now, let me tell you this. I have spent the last two nights worrying about Ron. He does well. But as soon as he attacks the insurrectionists they are now taking leave to destroy property. They just destroyed a big clock and now they're ready to destroy the computer. I assure them they touch anything, they're dead. I will make it clear that I insist that this be carried out and I will have my own liaison forces if necessary.

And finally, this for me anyhow: I have determined that Urantia is a fine planet. Ron thinks so and the rest of you think so. But there are people in this world who are determined to see to it that nuclear war be begun. I want it known that there is no such thing as a nuclear war in the future of Urantia. We have our ways. And finally this: I will let Machiventa speak after I'm done. I want it to be known that I have tried with Ron to make it enjoyable. He enjoys the calls. He enjoys production. But we are finding that there are others now joining the production not of Ron's work but out west that are laying traps to destroy Ron. They have no idea what they're doing. I do and I will destroy it. Ron knows no chicanery but he will see that vast conference may be brought down by other means.

Keep the faith. Keep going. We've got a tough period coming up. I want no Light Lines this week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. And then next Sunday, this Light Line will not be heard. But only near the end of May, will it return. I think it's about May 26. That's the earliest you will have a Light Line after today. Why? I told you why. There are people who are up to no good and we're not going to lose the Light Lines. So on May 26th, the Sunday Light Line will revive and all Light Lines may go after that. So you understand. And now this: Machiventa Melchizedek has laughed very hard at Ron. But he has a very important thing to tell you. Here's Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I want you to be known to the world as the evangelist. You are the only Light Line that honestly tries to settle issues. I am Machiventa Melchizedek and I want it to be known that Ron has tried very hard to keep things proper, in their course, and well-stated. So far, that is true. But we have people working against the project. I'm going to take them down, hard. They don't know quite who they are. But they will learn who they are when I'm done. That's why there's no Light Line next week. And finally this to all of you. Ron has been fighting a disease injected into his veins over two years ago. I have looked at the disease and determined that is a mitochondrial disease not but a vicious type of disease that must never spread to the rest of the world. I don't know what I'm going to do about Ron, but I know what I'm going to do about it for anyone who else who has contracted it. And finally this to you Ron: you've been fighting all day a dizziness, a sleepiness, and the light hurts your eyes. That will end at sunset. Thank you, Ron. 

Ron Besser  
And now I turn this back to Machiventa Melchizedek for what He has to say.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I am delighted with you Ron. You kept it going and well, for over two years. We're going to take a small break, that's all we're taking. But when we put it back, it will be clear channel and some of you will be gone. I am very tired of looking at the work Ron and others do in genuine earnest. But learn that many of you who care less; well, that's fine. But some are you are mischief makers and that's not fine.

What I want you to know and listen carefully: we're going to change things after the weeks of silence. I want it to be known that the changes involve who can transmit and who cannot. Those on this site, do well. You will have no change and that includes you, Elise. Please understand that you have slipped a little but you will be back just fine. And fully to you Rene, you need a rest. There is a crack that has shown up on the plate on the back of your neck. It's harming. Rest. There is no Light Line this coming week. No. Take a vacation this week. The Light Lines will start next Sunday with Ron and then the normal schedule. In the meantime, we have a Magisterial Mission. Ron says congratulations. I thought they were going to be called. Yes. Not so. It's too important, Ron. Now this: because you have tied into an injected illness, we're going to off-inject it. You will feel fine Ron in about three days.

Ron Besser  
I am very grateful. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And for your speech Ron this: the next time you say anything I'm going to agree.

Ron Besser  
All right.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And this: I have determined that the Light Lines are very, very important. Ron will be back next Sunday and the Light Lines can start over again. But this week, no Light Lines after today. Next Sunday they start and your Light Lines may continue. Now this: Ron has mentioned to me several times; what in the world do I do with the Assigned Sentinel? The Assigned Sentinel keeps coming in and attacking. It's such a high office he says what in the world is going on? Well, if you remember, the Assigned Sentinel sits behind the Master Spirits and the galaxies that form the universes. Today the Assigned Sentinel is fully removed. The office is no longer used; that is the Assigned Sentinel. Further, Michael has removed two very important Light Lines in the west. You will know them when they no longer appear. Thank you. And finally this: we are removing not the Light Line from this discussion forum but several of the characterizations of speech. I will tell you which ones to remove Ron.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And the funny thing is you're ready to remove them yourself.

Ron Besser  
Yes. It takes a little more thought than I've given it. But at least two are to be removed.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you. That's exactly what I have in mind.

Ron Besser  
Well, I'll take care of it under your instructions or with your instructions. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I am now sure you're clairvoyant Ron to the point that I might tell you this. You want to remove two categories. I want you to remove four.

Ron Besser  
All right.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
You're going to find the Light Line or rather the discussion forum four categories short of what you're used to and I insist.

Ron Besser  
Very well.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And finally this to you Ron: your eyes are all cloudy, they hurt, and you wonder what's wrong. The cabal has planted inside you a disease that kills you. You are fully decided that the cabal must go and that you have recommended it to anyone who listens. Finally, Michael hears you. He sees the damage they have done and He is removing it entirely not only from Urantia but all the seraphim from the planetary government and the planetary system, that's over 600 planets. They are being removed entirely of seraphim. They are not dependable. Thank you, Ron.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this: it's only 2:30. I don't know if Machiventa has any more for you or not.

Ron Besser  
Yeah, I have a lot more.

Michael of Nebadon  
Therefore, in that case, I will remove myself until the end is near. Meantime, Machiventa it's yours, please go ahead.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Michael. To you Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you Ron.

Ron Besser  
Always a pleasure.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Now, what I want to say to all of you is again not pleasant. You have done with this particular website over two years of Light Lines with Christmas about the only one taken off and even that was done by Ron. For reasons of my own, I am going to forbid any Light Lines this week. Urantia is in a terrible state. The reasons are not just the wars but the tectonic plates are suddenly very bad. That means that there's some severe earthquakes to take place. We think a severe earthquake will occur on the west coast. But we predict no more for the United States. But Europe may see some and particularly the Scandinavian countries, long overdue. You're gonna get the ocean in places that are very inconvenient. And finally this to you, Ron. This week, you have no Light Lines. And you are fully attendant upon what is to be done via the protracted use of

Ron Besser  
Yeah, one moment, folks, there is a discussion going on in the background that is interrupting our discussion. And I'm going into silence a moment for it to clear if it can, one moment.

(cabal interference from 31:15 to 34:00 was not transcribed)

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. Ron, you saved yourself a lot of trouble. That is the insurrection and they are now dead. Dealt a death blow. Let me turn this back to myself. This is the second time you've had a severe problem. That is why we don't want the Light Lines broadcast this coming week. We've got to make some repairs. In the meantime, Ron, continue as you are and Dominick it is important you get your car over there and soon. And finally this: this is the last Light Line until

Ron Besser  
One moment.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
June 5th

Ron Besser  
Oh wait a minute, hold on. Gotta put the phone down, hold on a moment. Well, that wasn't convenient.

Michael of Nebadon  
until June 9th. They will start again on June 9. That doesn't stop the western dictate. But it does stop you and these are the important Light Lines. What is going to happen from May 12 to June 9? Nothing you will know. We are going to mum up. Ron is psychic enough to guess and he will let you know. And now this to the rest of you. There are now 26 callers and thank you. We always appreciate good interest. I want you to understand that we have reached a nadir in our appreciation of humans. No, no, you aren't so unqualified. Stop it, Ron. I want you to know that when we come back on June 9 we will have cleared some problems and be glad you're going to get the information fully and direct. I will make no promise about what's coming.

And for reasons of state please understand this: Ron has reconnected with the Magisterial Sons. He thinks the world of them and they think the world of him but we are going to withhold any communication from the Magisterial Sons until the first week of June and that is until June 2. Then you may hear it. For the next several weeks, no Light Lines and no communications. And now I am Machiventa Melchizedek. There are 27 on the call now and thank you for attending. I want you all to know that Ron's Light Line contains many things that are not repeated on other Light Lines. That's because Ron is really mostly on the morontial worlds. He hears many visitors up there and enjoys them tremendously but this week we cut them. The reason is that Dominick and the others have not yet reached the point of transmission that they can hear the mansion worlds, either. Dominick in particular needs to hear the mansion worlds. I am going to make it available to you Dominick, and Elise, and George, and Raz, and the others on the board are not to be concerned about who hears what but we've got to make some arrangement changes there too. So as Michael of Nebadon, I am not going to stop the western transmitters, but they're gonna get an earful. And Ron says; thank goodness, they're way behind.

Ron Besser  
Yes.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron, you do not know.

Ron Besser  
I don't Machiventa. You have your purposes. I don't know what they are in particular. But I'm at ease with what you do to transmit.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. I see you are and I thank you. I will have an announcement to them when the time comes. And you thought perfunctorily vow is in order.

Ron Besser  
Yes.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. You may continue as you are. You are never in trouble. But we will not have the Light Lines reappear until June 9. We have got to redo our plans. Take it with ease.

Ron Besser  
And I am seeing a snake approaching me. It's an anaconda. I take it that's the cabal.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
It is and they are retired.

Ron Besser  
Good God.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. I'm sure He is. You are exclaiming at the picture.

Ron Besser  
Yeah, that snakes coming right at me. Oh, my Lord.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
It is now gone, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Thank you. I hope the person who raised it is.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes. Thank you. I appreciate how you say things, Ron. Several are gone because of it.

Ron Besser  
May I ask this Machiventa? I am still accosted by a direct voice in the brain. I am requesting, if it is available, the complete removal of those individuals from me and if you can from Urantia. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael That's My job, Ron.

Ron Besser  
I know. No mistake.

Michael of Nebadon  
And you'll not you'll never know folks, Ron knows something. In any case, I will consider it.

Ron Besser  
I thank you. It's nerve-racking. We're tired of it. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Your clock will work again.

Ron Besser  
Well, it might. I'll have to see.

Michael of Nebadon  
In any case Ron, it's about a quarter of three we have 15 minutes more. We have loaded this with invective. Now we're going to load it with something you can cheer. This morning I told you the planetary system of Satania has been changed. You're no longer 606 of Satania. You're now number four of Orion. In about six weeks your night sky will change dramatically and they will wonder where the constellations went because we are moving Urantia a little further away from the sun. It's getting too warm. Speak Ron.

Ron Besser  
I am delighted. I think that means cooler summers. That alone is worth it, Michael, and we are very grateful suntan and all to be rid of this heat. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
I never quite know what's coming up ... lately, it's been my teeth.

Michael of Nebadon  
You will never get them fixed because you don't have to.

Speaker 1  
I have four broken teeth all of a sudden. Suddenly the teeth are weak.

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes, and we know why.

Ron Besser  
All right.

Michael of Nebadon  
Now this: I am going to complete this Light Line to 3:00. I've decided that Ron and his moxie is worth the trouble. You never know what Ron is going to say and do. He has put out more information than the next three combined. And for reasons of state Ron, you're never going to have a problem. The other ones. Now this: I am quite sure that the 26 that are now on the call right now are quite worthy. But we're missing two or three because they have church. Today is a holiday because of the Jesus problem. I am no longer going to honor Jesus's holidays by the moon. That's how your holidays are set. It is too irregular. What I'm going to do when I get here is insist that Easter always falls on a Sunday, that it actually happened and I'll let you know. And finally this: we have 10 minutes left.

Ron Besser  
I took the wind out of his sails. But that's all right, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes.

Ron Besser  
The truth of the matter is when you talk I get reverberation.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this: the truth of the matter is without Ron this would be a very slow, Light Line and we have had to be slow because there are Spanish speakers. If we go slow, they can hear and translate. And now this I'm going to close this early unless Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I have one thing to tell and then I'm done too, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
Well then go ahead and tell it and I say; good day to all of you. I'll see you June 9.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And finally by Machiventa Melchizedek. Let's make it clear. Today is Sunday. There are no Light Lines for this week. The first Light Line is for June 9 and then the regular schedule. We've got to leave it clear because we've changed the Missions. And now this: I want it to be known that you Ron have skated through some of the worst material I have ever seen. You do not use it, you will not use it, and you refuse to use it. I am going to call back some of the new transmitters because they have pulled into the cabal.

Ron Besser  
Oh dear.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes. For reasons of state, many of you read the probate discussions. Some of them are truly in error. They must be pulled down and you will see it by their absence. Second of all, I want a Light Line next Sunday Ron. That's an exception. No one else bother.

Ron Besser  
So that is the seventh, the 19th of May. I gotta jot it down. I'll never remember. May 19, 2024 Light Line. All right.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Now this: why am I calling it an exception? So that Ron knows that he's got a Light Line on

Ron Besser  
May 19, on May 22. Well, let's look at this again, on May 26.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
It would be nice to have the right page of the calendar up, Ron. So our next Light Line is May 26. Ron, you will be alive.

Ron Besser  
Well, thank goodness. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I want it to be understood that you have fallen asleep before it gets dark because of the injection of voicing. It is now gone along with those insurrectionists.

Ron Besser  
Thank God.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. I am now going to make a statement that sounds rather odd but it happens to be the truth. I am going to request that Dominick you do the next Sunday Light Line on the 26th. That is out of your regular schedule. But don't bother on the Tuesday. Ron will put up an announcement that after the Light Line on this Sunday that Dominick does, that there are no Light Lines until the ninth of June. He'll put this up because we've gotten a little confused telling you. Take the break well and know that Michael and the others are working very hard about a Mission and I'm going to be very careful about the transmitters out west. They are kicking up their heels thinking they are doing well. But they're confusing the situation. You will see changes. Meanwhile, enjoy your time off until we have our next Light Line Machiventa Melchizedek saying thank you for your attendance.

Michael of Nebadon  
And I am Michael of Nebadon saying to you, Ron, things get a little confused even by our standards. We will make a post to the discussion forum to clarify the timing. So folks, thank you for attending. And good day. Bye-bye.

end
Thanks man, I hope they listen to me. Years ago, when I was at college I started a small project in my town. The project was simple fulfill a childhood dream, which was making a Pokemon League. I think you heard of Pokemon, it was a very famous cartoon with tons of games and cards back in the early 2000s. Around 2012 I finally made my Pokemon League and in 2013/2014 it was already an official Pokemon League, with lots of players, trophies, badges, important regional championships and even the local government helped a little to promote it.  For a small town that lacked entertainment for the youngsters, that was quite a good thing and other people stated to make their projects too around the same time. A local Comic Book library appeared, some older people made a Hotwheels encounter every two Saturdays, local Anime and Gaming events and more. It was such a fun time to be a youngster on this town, specially a nerd youngster. But, when the economy got worse, and some other stuff happened these things were no more. Sure, we still have a card game league these days. It is on a private store rather then the public places it was before. Which in my opinion is better because since we have a place just for the games, it does not bother other people that are there for shopping and other stuff. 
Now you may think, "making a card game league sure is nice, but it is not as near important as a healing center.".And you're right. I think now I should use my energy, my time, my skills, my patience to something that will really impact the whole town and even the world, and this healing center idea is just a good ideia. And it can happen the same way my Pokemon League happened. All I need is the help and the support of the older brothers from our galaxy. Just to sit and talk to them, explain my idea, tell them that a small town like the one I live would really appreciate a Healing Center, where people not just heal their body and soul, but also have a place to escape from this oppressive economy and system. It can happened if the Pleiadians or other typologies help, the same way the Pokemon League in my small town was a thing , because of another Pokemon League from a major nearby city.
Lightline USA, 12 May 2024

This is the USA Lightline for Sunday, 12 May, 2024

with your host Ron Besser

Below the link to the tape:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240512_110148 
Thanks Ron, the solution to the problem is very simple, but I never thought about it.  I don't understand what the reason is to prevent such an inoffensive publication as my last one. But Ron, what happened with the previous publication, where you explain more to the respect.  Thanks for your attention Ron, and many successes in your lightline today.
So you all know, I am holding the LIGHTLINE today, which is a sound connection to the Deities and Divinities of this Universe.  That Lightline is about a 1 hours connection to the speech of the Deities and Jesus of this Local Universe style, and the event begins at 2PM today.  Look at the top of this forum and see the event scheduled to tie into the broadcast.
Here are the details:
Local US Dial-in: 1 215-383-1625

enter this Conference Code: 251848

More Details

All of these are 2 PM New York time zone and are weekly:

*Sunday afternoon  @ every week unless instructed otherwise:  The York Lightline.  Your host is Ron Besser.
* Sunday evening @830PM NY Time Zone Hispanic Lightline, Phoenix AZ, host is Rene Duran.  Phoenix uses its own phone numbers so see below please.
2 - Monday, same time, your host is Elise Van Ruth from the Netherlands, EU
* - Tuesday, same time , your host is Dominick Ohrbeck, USA
4 - Wednesday, same time, your host is Lemuel from Girona, Spain
* - Thursday - open
6 - Friday - same time, USA, French Lightline your host Clency
7 - Saturday - open
There is also a way to listen to it by clicking on the top of the page "Internet Lightline" words and joining in with the sound only.

Thank you
Ron Besser/ your host
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10