Author Topic: SUPER CONDUCTOR  (Read 6061 times)

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
SUPER CONDUCTOR
« on: February 26, 2024, 13:04:22 pm »
How value is the Super Conductor Accelerator in smashing together nuclei in this Billion dollar plus massive particle accelerator to separate pre-particles?  Compared to your device which is way more cheaper and can separate pre-particles and as all devices go (I would think) can be adjusted to perform other duties with other pre-particles. Thank you. 

Weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: SUPER CONDUCTOR
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 13:21:43 pm »
Dream on, Weydevu.  On one hand this invention opens the door to learn better preparticle use, and on the other hand, we are far to ignorant to transpose what can be done here to even more mighty inventions besides wireless electricity.  For one I do know what could be investigated with our wireless electricity inventions, and that is to look at an engine which never has to shut down and run for whatever use we give it.  Space shots could cold be a lot easier than we make them now too, but I have refused to get into other inventions until there is a good reason to use wireless electricity based on it being too new to use..  I sit cold and alone with the invention.  Nobody is willing to take a close look at it and I am entirely able to sit it out until hell freezes over if they want me to beg for money, I will not do it.  There are other and better ways to do WTP than thirsting for financial ruin by borrowing 50 million dollars and having no revenue for five years most likely to pay it back.  I will not subject the patent to that kind of debt.  Thanks for the post.
R
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 13:25:19 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 13:30:19 pm »
Thank you and I hope each day brings you better health.

Weydevu

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 15:17:43 pm »
Ron I hope that not only can I ask this question properly, but that it does not fall on the list of questions that do not qualify for an answer.

I bring this up as nonsense, because it will most likely make everybody laugh.  The wireless charging that cell phone manufacturers have been using for some time now based on electromagnetic energy, what relationship in its smallest expression can it have with the WTP, or at all, are they at all related to each other?
 Don't worry if it doesn't warrant a response.  Thank you
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 12:12:12 pm »
This is RAYSON, a MAGISTERIAL SON most inappropriately discussing this with you Occerpa.  The phone resonance has nothing to with with preparticles at all.  The phone uses a direct transfer of electrical energy through a small aperture in the phone box.  IF you wold care to block it, remove the box and force a wire into the bottom most transistor and the phone will stop operating.

If you choose to run the phone anyhow, lift the last transistor up and careful not to break the wire attached to it, and the phone will start ringing its head off.  They have not perfected that device to do all it could if they only  understood that the transistors inside the phone are actually little antenna too and they could explode if impartially stuck together in a pile if they could be arranged like that in the phone, and it would be a nasty explosion too, as the neutrons in those devices are "hot," and means electrically charged to the point if you ground any one of them property, the phones would pop open and burn.  I do not recommend doing that, but to answer your real question is this:

Those phones are habitual look at devices and I know Ron fully and totally dislikes them for the habit they create.  Shortly your atmosphere will dislocate most of those devices because even WTP will not operate with what is coming to Urantia shortly.  Phones as you speak of them are a diagnostic tool about the Magnetosphere totally.  If the Magnetosphere stops dropping electrons, and fires missiles  like tachyons to the surface of Urantia, the place would erupt into little fires everywhere, as transistors are vulnerable to Lepton transfer, and that is a highly dangerous situation. 

Nevermore will I attract attention Occerpa by responding to electronic explanations, as Ron is hounded by cheap low lever harassment as they feel better qualified than I do, and they are not qualified for anything but punishment at the hand of the liaison forces now.  They are removed and fully removed from their work too Ron, as all you are doing is responding to my transmission, and they continue for our own use shortly.  Thank you for your question, sort of, Occerpa.  K   RAYS AT YOUR SERVICE. 
 s
MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaking:
"You Ron suffer the indignities of all good spiritual hosts.  But let this be a reminder to all, that I MICHAEL OF NEBADON will no longer suffer these indignities myself.  From now on, any transmissions from the Deities are guaranteed, and interference just as we saw here, must end entirely, as it is far too important to get these messages fully and truly delivered, however they may be construed on Urantia.  From now on any one who attempt what was done to Ron here, and he fully corrected it before you see these messages, will receive a thud of a warning or will be replaced in life period.  Do I make myself clear Loyola?  You have the authority to snip them off and out of the way entirely!  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  K"

Ron here -  You Occerpa, like myself are innocent bystanders, but let me announce something they have tried to keep out of public view:

ANNOUNCEMENT
 Starting at 4am, New York time this morning, Urantia experienced a huge invasion of cutlets from the hive of the insurrection, and they did that to defeat our defenses that keeps Urantia free to receive information.

That invasion lasted until 8am this morning.  Ron was up but went back to bed immediately to receive mental protection and body guards.  The issue is still on going and Ron fully defeats them with furious narratives.  "Get you behind me Satan!"  is a favorite of his to use and I fully accept the curse they get from him.  No one plays it better than Ron does when the cabal interferes with everything he attempts to work.

Now all that is stated here is true.  The post is cleared and Ron demands their removal and I am glad to attend to the need to clear them.  I am also stating they are so evil they do not know the difference of right and wrong, and as a result of that ignorance, none are allowed to ratify any peace treaty we arrive at today. 

The cabal is fully defeated and they know it.  We get these side issues and for that reason Ron has seen to a number of them already staying back and out of the way.  For reasons of State stay away  from anything at the moment as your brain is fully recognizing it is under constant attack, and you are safe as your brain is and this must end for me to do some clean up.  Good day all.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

END

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2024, 12:12:06 pm »
Thank you Rayson, I did not expect so much, but it was a concern that, although quite childish, I wanted to know if in the most "ultra deep", these energies, were related as the Everything should be, at those levels of the particle of God, Omnipresent .
I would not like to waste the opportunity of this connection with you so specialized in the matter, so that you can give me your opinion on that other idea that for many years ago, for many crazy, the one that I have called The Wireless Man.  In itself, the concept should be accepted as evident since since we were born with a material body, any relationship that we can establish with non-material realities on the other side of the veil could only be wireless.  From the microscopic single-celled amoeba, that "wireless" influence makes its reality and influence felt.  And as life becomes more intelligent, these connections with the material world also become specialized, until the human being becomes a t/r (transceiver), thanks to his inherent ability to tune into his Adjuster of the Thought (the divine chip).  The seven assistant spirits of the mind demonstrate this system of wireless communication, culminating in the higher frequencies of the spirits of Worship and Wisdom, only accessible to the mind influenced by the divine spark.  When I read about these Spiritual Helpers, I imagined them as transmitter stations, each one broadcasting on a specific frequency.  So to the extent that man seeks answers to his philosophical questions about his origin, purpose and destiny, to that same extent, possibly, he will, let's say, update his intercommunication device with that invisible world of the other. side of the veil.  A person in prayer is simply making use of that reality of wireless communication.
Ultimately, wireless is a term adapted to refer to intercommunication beams that are not visible to our optical system, since, according to teachings learned from SAIBABA, all living beings are interconnected by (intelligent) light beams.
I regret not being able to synthesize all that idea that I have been conjecturing about the concept of the Wireless Man, which in my opinion could be a great convening power to bring together all religions in harmony around our one Universal Father.  Thanks Ron

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2024, 14:09:06 pm »
Well, and thank you Occerpa.
Your idea of the wireless man does not resonate as the example I use, and that is to see man as a hapless creation inside a neural network and who is totally unable to tell when or whether it is working at all.  It does not matter to me whether a human on the other side of the world has caught on to his neural factory even if to hear the Voice of God, but I do care God find the man first, as without that taking place, the man, wired or not, is totally a free float of a material body without much control of when he works the neural network or not.

I am not putting you or anyone down over how you see the operations of being a sentient man, but I am convinced you are not looking even higher Occerpa.  Look beyond man and look at the Midwayer.  They are important in life to me as I have had a lot of interaction with them for years, and now suddenly they are gone, and so are most of my hopes for a better world though a mission I participate in with you and many others.

I really do not like what we have been handed in these past few days, and you do at least cheer me up with your views.  I am not easily remembering the hopes and dreams when many years ago one of the Magisterial Sons spoke to me with an invitation to join the Missions.  I took that on with royal privileges, but now I am sitting at the side of the road wondering what passed us by I could not grasp?  "Nothing," they say, but I have this emergency meeting in my own mind just what to do with ANY man over being abandoned by a seemingly impossible way of discharged for lack of interest.   Here is SAI BABA on my sour face:

SAIBABA - "Ron does not know how to spell my name, so I made him spell it as one word.  You like several variations, and all are correct depending on your mood.

"I am SAIBABA, and I prefer it as one word Occerpa, so I transmit it as one word to Ron, and his interchangeable ways of being fully available to anyone who has the smarts enough to speak to him while he lives on Urantia.  The truth is he is being harmed greatly by a loss of not faith, but of the practicality of the work done so long and so carefully.  True Michael of Nebadon STANDS READY, but not for long as that Summit Ron was told about is now already convened and is running quickly to the conclusion that all plans for Ron, and Occerpa, and the rest of you, are laid aside and not refreshed at all for the present time.  I am SAIBABA and for that reason Ron gives me the dignity of capitals, but now I learn it makes the seraphim aware of how to store these messages if archived.  This one is not being archived, but Ron follows the protocls well, and no argument ever.

"AS SAIBABA I want it known to you Occerpa, you and Ron like each other well enough he can flow this without forcing him to do more than he usually does to make contact and speak the truth when it is available.  It is today.  This:

"Ron put on the table a big bet.  He won most of it, except that now there is nothing really attractive to Ron's view that Urantia can really evaluate anything well enough to received the gift of free electricity and other things he is capable of presenting to Urantia.  Urantia is not his friend, or is Urantia my friend anymore, but the truth is that it is the old Bestowal Planet, and that is 606 of the Planetary System of SATANIA.  For reasons of State this is now being archived Ron (Michael spoke).

END OF SESSION

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2024, 23:15:07 pm »
Ron, very grateful for your comment on my inquiry into The Wireless Man.  Trying to read between the lines, I prefer to understand that you think that although you don't see much application for it, you don't declare that you disagree either, and that allows me to continue playing with the idea of the WM.  And thank you Ron for once again, a new contact with SAIBABA, which will always be pleasant and motivating for me. I hope that from now on, His appearances will be most frequent.  SAIBABA says:
"No one is born by chance. There is a space destined for each person that cannot be occupied by another or remain empty; your place belongs to you before your conception, which has also been programmed so that your being develops its attributes in the most favorable context. No one is born alone for themselves. You are part of a system in which every being plays a necessary role, no matter how small or fleeting it may seem in the concert of Humanity. In a puzzle there are no secondary pieces, each one is essential and unique, its lack would damage the entire drawing. In some cemeteries you can read this epitaph: 'No one is irreplaceable'. Thinking like this is a big mistake, everyone who has been born is absolutely necessary for the realization of the Divine Plan, that is why it incarnates. There is not a single being that was born in vain; convince yourself of this and look at your brother from today from this perspective from which you can understand that each life responds to an objective that is essential for life of others and for one's own evolution, also marked by the presence of the most distant and most unknown individual.  'No one knows to what extent it is united, linked to each human being with whom it shares the same space, this one of the inconceivable Universe'
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 00:41:20 am by Ron Besser »

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2024, 23:23:15 pm »
No puedo explicarme que pudo haber sucedido para que el texto saliera en blanco.  Espero que Ron como siempre, me asuste en esto para que se pueda leer mi post.  mis disculpas

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2024, 23:25:18 pm »
I can't explain what could have happened to make the text appear blank.  I hope Ron, as always, scares me on this so that my post can be read.  My apologies

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2024, 00:44:32 am »
Occerpa, the cabal is guilty and changed your post above to a white font.  Of course you cannot see it as it is white on white.  I discovered it and colored your font black again.  No magic Occerpa because I discovered the white letters finding echoes of your post in white when I looked carefully at the space you wrote it in.  I  colored it black again for you and it makes all the difference in the world as even you can read it again.  (Smile)  Ron

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2024, 08:41:55 am »
Thanks Ron, I knew you were going to save my writing with your supreme magic.  The last thing I could have thought of was that the cabal would get involved in things as simple as one of my publications, although always important when accompanied with a wise message from SAIBABA.  Thanks again Ron, my great friend and brother