Author Topic: Notice: Lightline statement inside  (Read 921 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Notice: Lightline statement inside
« on: May 05, 2024, 11:20:34 am »
Dear Members,
1st - Lightline for Sunday, 2PM regular station, I will hold the Lightline today at the regular time.

I state this for those of you who do not have a clue what is happening today in spite of it also being
Cinco de Mayo.  

MICHAEL OF NEBADON, (that is our Creator Son for those who do not know the formal name), has declared today CLEANSING DAY.

What is CLEANSING DAY?

Simply stated, we as a planet have been so infiltrated by anyone who want to stop and cause a problem on the planet can do so and make things a real mess.

I questioned if there should be a Lightline today.  At first I got not answer, then MICHAEL OF NEBADON requested a chat, and I was told in no uncertain terms to hold our Lightline today.  He said there were two important reasons:

1 - No one is permitted to run to this planet and get on it anymore.  The doors are closed as of today!

2 - No one is permitted to do a Lightline starting this Monday, unless they ask special permission:
         Elise: You have permission to do your Lightline at its regular time tomorrow.  Please do not worry about and just do it, as it is very important that you do!

3 - There are western USA transmitters, and they are permitted to go so long as they know what they are doing.  That is a comment to Michael of Nebadon heard here.

4 - I am fully discoursed on bad Miami-hood-style bad guys that have come to the planet and they are insisting on bad performances.  I loathe them and I will stay the proper course.  It may mean a break in the Lightline communications, so be prepared as much as you can be.

5 - I am now fully aware also of the FATHER being present, and the Lightline will go according to the rules of good behavior, so be very glad of that, and I close now with this statement from MICHAEL OF NEBADON:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You who have good standing with us will not rue the day much longer.  Keep yourselves together and let things run as they should.  We will make restitution shortly.  K"

END
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 12:13:48 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania