Author Topic: Dec. 01, 2021 Lightline  (Read 308 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Dec. 01, 2021 Lightline
« on: December 01, 2021, 05:00:15 pm »
Hello everyone,
Van the Steadfast was our MC and TARKUS was on hand for Q and A. We also heard from Machiventa Melchizedek, GABRIEL, and MICHAEL OF NEBADON. 

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1531904/362464/VCISPREC02_362464_20211201_120316
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass away
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 01, 2021 Lightline
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 11:30:02 am »
1. 120121 Audio Tape Light Line USA/EU: Amethyst
2. Subjects: Encouragement given by Gabriel, Machaventa Melchizedek, and Michael of Nebadon, the surprise of 6 races in one family; Question and answer
3. Transcribed by: Raz
4. Link to tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1531904/362464/VCISPREC02_362464_20211201_120316
Amethyst: Hello everyone, this is our Light Line for December 1, 2021. Wednesday, the first one in December. I am Amethyst and I will be your host for this call. I welcome all of you who are here and I welcome all of you who are listening on the streaming and are here via the computer. I am going to look to see who is our master of ceremonies for today's call. Van steps forward and says that he is to be our master of ceremonies.
Van: This is Van. Welcome, everyone. I am pleased to be here with you today. I want to take this opportunity to thank Lemuel for coming to Saturdays. To do the Light Lines on Saturdays. I know he will do a great job and we are all looking forward to this change. It is a needed change and it will serve the Light Line calls well. Tarkas is here just as an observer today and just to be at hand if there should be any need for him during the question and answer. Our first speaker Amethyst is Gabriel.
Amethyst: Thank you Van.
Gabriel: This is Gabriel. The Bright and Morning Star of Nebadon.  I want to acknowledge and validate the difficult news you have received regarding the tensions both on high and on earth in the weekend Light Line calls. It is difficult to hear some of the things we must tell you. But we want you to be as informed as possible. I come to you today to shed more light on your ascension path if I am able. Bree and I wondered if Amethyst could take this directly from me or if she should serve to phase down for you. We decided Amethyst could take this directly and it appears that we decided correctly. I have known from the time long ago when all six of the original races on your planet appeared in one single-family unit that your planet was destined to produce very unusual mortals. That was a total surprise to us. As it had never been seen before on any other planet and has not been seen since there has never been a planet that has provided us more surprises than yours. Some of the surprises were very interesting, and some were difficult to watch and were heartbreaking. But one thing we do know is that you humans are some of the most unique creatures we have ever seen. The third seal that has been revealed to you is yet just another one of those surprises that those unpredictable humans have been able to uncover. I am so glad it was as the more you learn about your ascensions the more you will be able to understand our astonishment in you. Many humans display just mindless emptiness and have no survival qualities. And some of you astound us because you have so much to offer, it stretches our credulousness. As your resourceful and wonderful abilities to understand what so many cannot. Give great thanks to your marvelous adjusters for the position in which you find yourselves today difficult as it is right now. Even though you cannot see the ending of some of the dreadful drama that must transpire, you will one day look back with awe. While I do have a sketchy idea of some of the paths of ascension you will be offered, I cannot tell you what your ascension careers will entail completely because I just do not know the answer to that. The Father keeps much of this information close to the vest, and it is very likely that your adjusters and by extension, you will know before any of us. The Father's harvest of worthy souls will not reach levels of mighty numbers. But there will be a large enough quantity to give us hope. It is just that more of them need a great deal of re-education in the ways of spirit, and they will receive that if they are humble and receptive. My seals were created long ago, before the former universe age and the new universe age does add new flavors and options. You and we do have some unpleasant days ahead. That I know we would all like to avoid. But nothing brings more fresh air and joy, than a complete turning of the old universe age into a new one. It creates so many new possibilities. And you all need to awaken your imaginations and learn to ask for these possibilities. For if you can imagine it and ask for it, the Father indeed may say yes. Think, imagine, dream, and ask. Now, one more little detail before I end my words to you today. You received some very difficult information on the Saturday and Sunday Light Lines about our plans and Earth changes and corrections. Just as a reminder, do not forget to keep a close eye on the volcano in the Canary Islands. It has flared up again and it has the potential to change very quickly and you must not be caught off guard. I love each of you just as does Michael and Jesus and the Father. You are our treasures. Good day for now.
Amethyst: This is Amethyst and I thank you Gabrielle very much for your words.
Gabriel: You're very welcome Amethyst
Amethyst: While I was giving the transmission Rene and Steven joined the call and so I want to welcome both of them. Let's see what do we have here now. We have 12 on the line today so that's not too bad. Okay, Just a minute.
Van:  
This is Van and I bring to your attention Amethyst that Machaventa Melchizedek is here and would like to add a few words to the call.
Amethyst  
Okay, thank you Van.
Machiventa Melchizedek  (12:07)
This is Machiventa Melchizedek reaching out to you today. As you all know, I am your planetary manager and in liaison with Michael of Nebadon. We, along with our large staff begin the process of stepping onto the planet and begin our work. Pray for our success. We know the Father also watches to view the outcomes which rely so much on the human response. You have already witnessed much infighting in your cultures and governments. But I tell you that this is just the beginning. Humanity will continue to squabble even more when part of the population is thrilled to get the divine intervention, they have for so long hoped. Another part will refuse to give up any power and insist that they continue to call the shots as they mislead the populations in so many ways. Things will appear to be out of control completely for a season. But once we start it, it will not take long for us to separate the wheat from the tares, the tares are to be cast aside. And the wheat is to be nourished and helped. Those of you who survive these terrible times will indeed see a new day dawn and your hearts will be filled with joy. The highest orders of beings, most of which are totally unknown to you will have our backs and not allow stubborn humans to control the planet any longer. They are the remnants of the Lucifer mindset. And they must be dealt with in our own way. You may come out of this cleansing, battered and bruised, but you will come out of it with great cheers of praise to God for finally sending in the cavalry. You will be able to rejoice loudly as so many of your ancestors had wanted to do in their time on Earth. But they too will be watching and sharing joy with you for the chokehold on Urantia will be broken without fear of other insurrections. I Machiventa Melchizedek stand back for the moment, as Michael wishes to address you as well.
Amethyst  
Well, thank you Machiventa Melchizedek.
Michael of Nebadon  (16:40)
This is Michael of Nebadon. My staff and I have discussed and debated for many long hours, as to the best way to proceed. After thoroughly looking at all options, our plans are solidly fixed. You have such a special place in my heart. For I never intended that any of my children should have to endure all that you have. The new universe age that has just begun will make it impossible for power to be kidnapped by any who have not earned it or shown themselves worthy. That is my promise to you. We will take a very short respite from the trials after the dust settles and spend time in worship and rejoicing. But it will be a very short time. There is so much work, rebuilding, and re-educating that must be done. And we will all be a bit overwhelmed. But at least the hardest part will be behind us as my whole family including humans, morontia beings, and spirit beings will have a moment to breathe a little easier. I must acknowledge my gratitude to my little son Ron. The one who gives us all a little heartburn from time to time but manages to keep the embers of hope glowing for all of you. This group at one time had many times more members than it has today. Everyone seemed to be interested in a Magisterial Mission and wanted to help but slowly one by one they dropped out. Or were cast out for nefarious deeds. And those of you remaining here on this day are the ones who retain your agondonter status and will one day in the very distant future be working in the outer space units, with assignments that while difficult, will be very satisfying. You have been tested and remain. It seems to you that I speak in a way that signifies we are already on the other side of our house cleaning. If it seems that way it is because I think there may not be many more times I can speak to you before the trials begin. So, I ask you to remember the words that I speak to you today. There are indeed some dark days just over the horizon. And we are unable to tell you how long it will take. But meet them with courage and know that this too shall pass. Meet with your beloved Thought Adjuster daily or hourly to receive His guidance. My Urantia comes out of this soon and will shine so bright as it will seem impossible that she was able to endure, survive, and now can thrive. And so can you. I bid you a good day.
Amethyst  
This is Amethyst and I thank you, Machiventa and Michael of Nebadon for your words of helping us to have courage and your words of comfort. Thank you so very much. I'm going to turn now back to Van.
Van
This is Van and Tarkas is indicating to me that at the present moment he has nothing further to say. He feels that Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, and Gabriel have all said pretty much what needs to be said on today's Light Line call. But he wants to make it known to you that he is here for the purpose of question & answer. So now is the time to bring up questions, concerns, comments, anything that you may want to discuss. The coming times as you probably have already thought about will be interrupting the communication circuits for a while. There may be a period of time when you will not have the opportunity to ask questions or listen to a Light Line. We are going to try to keep this period of time as short as possible. But you have to expect that it will happen and for a while, things will be completely turned upside down. We hope and pray it is just a short period of time. But we can't tell you at this time how long it will be. So Amethyst if you would like to turn this over to question & answer now. It would be a good time to do so. And keep in mind everyone Tarkus is here for you. So if you have questions or anything, please make use of Tarkas' availability.
Amethyst  
Thank you, Van for sharing this, and thank you Tarkas for being here. Okay, I'm going to unmute Jose, you're unmuted, Jose.
Jose  
Thank you. I have two things on my mind. Gabriel mentioned that we should be watchful for the possible eruption of the volcano on the Canary Islands. I was just wondering that if that would happen, that would probably cause a huge tsunami across the Atlantic Ocean and probably reach the United States. And I live right on the east coast of Florida. Oh, my days may be counted shortly. Now, besides that, I wanted to ask, it was mentioned in the last Light Lines that on or before the seventh of this month, Jesus would make this announcement. And I just want to ask Tarkus or whoever is available if they can give us some words regarding that possibility.
Amethyst  
Okay. Okay.
Tarkas  (26:24)
This is Tarkas. Jose, and first, let me address the volcano situation on the Canary Islands. This could go in many different directions. The first one is that it could settle down and the eruption will not get much worse. The second one is that it will continue to flow, but flow more gently and into the ocean, in which case it will not cause much of a problem on the East Coast. The third option is that the side of the mountain may indeed crumble. But if it crumbles in small pieces, it will create some tsunamis perhaps, but not large enough to be of tremendous harm. The fourth option is that the entire side of the mountain, which is not firmly connected to the rest of the volcano, will slide as one big lump into the ocean. And this is the problem option, it would create a huge tsunami that would ripple out into the Atlantic Ocean. And it would affect any and all locations where the Atlantic Ocean shores are on the eastern side here. So we can't tell you exactly what's going to happen. We can't even tell you if it's going to happen. We are just telling you to keep an eye on it. If that comes down in one big lump, there is going to be problems. But it may not happen that way at all. Just keep your eyes and ears open. And even if it does come down in one lump it's not really clear to us which part of the Eastern Hemisphere will receive the most damage? So that's all I can tell you on that. Now the other question, your other concern was about Jesus making an announcement by December 7, I believe you said was that true Jose, December 7?
Jose  
Yes. On or before the 7th.
Tarkas  
This is Tarkas, again. As you know, we have had to change our plans so many times that it is at a point now where we truly hesitate to share with you dates because so often things change and we have to make adjustments. The December 7th date is truly a possibility and it could happen on or before that. But remember, Jose we have asked you all not to look at your calendars and your clocks etc. because things will happen when they happen. We start to get plans ready, and then something comes up. And we want to make adjustments. So just be aware and anticipate, because we are right on the edge of our work that we are going to do on Urantia. I Tarkas am not personally knowledgeable about the plans of the time that Jesus will make his announcement. It has been my understanding that the Regency wants to be in place prior to that. But as far as Jesus himself goes, he does not always share with us his plans directly. So I just encourage you to just be hopeful, and watch. That is all I can really tell you about this. Jose, does that help you?
Jose  
Yes, thank you very much, Tarkas. Thank you.
Tarkas  
And this is Tarkas, again, Jose, and I thank you very much for your question. I always love to answer the questions that you people ask. And I want to be as helpful as I can possibly be. Thank you.
Amethyst  
Okay, I have muted Jose and I do not see any other hands up at the time. Does anyone else have something that they want to discuss? Okay, just a minute, Elise, I'll be right with you. Okay, Elise, you are unmuted.
Elise
Yes, thank you, Amethyst. I have this question. Well, we all know that it is going to be very difficult for each of us. But when coming communication fails, how do we know that we were able again, to connect with the forum members or to any news on you know, from the other side for me from the United States or from wherever? And how we can I think it will not be a time that we are continuing our Light Lines. Or am I wrong about this?
Tarkas  
Yes, Elise, this is Tarkus. Without communications there, you won't be able to get onto the Internet to do your Light Lines. You will not be able to get onto the forum to see what's going on. You will not have telephone connections, TV. Everything will just go quiet for a period of time. And this is why we put so much emphasis on your Thought Adjusters because your Adjuster is going to be your guiding light that gets you through this time. As soon as the communications come back on, you will slowly be able to reach out to other forum members and the forum should come back and be up and running. I suggest that each one of you creates a directory of certain forum members that you want to stay in touch with and make sure you have their email addresses and phone numbers so that if your communication comes back on before others do, you may at least be able to communicate one on one with each other in the background and help each other cope. It is unlikely that communication will come back all at once and all over the world at one time. It will probably come back slowly in pieces here and pieces there. So make sure you have the emails of those that you want to keep in touch with. And through this, behind the scenes grapevine so to speak, you will be able to stay connected to some extent. Did I answer your concerns? Elise?
Elise  
Yes, you certainly did. I just hope it'll work. And, you know, I'm thinking is this for days or weeks or months? You know what the time will be? I guess you cannot answer that either. So thank you very much.
Tarkas  
This is Tarkus. Again. Your right, Elise, I cannot answer that. But we hope it does not go past three to four weeks, tops. Hopefully, we can get things back up running within seven to 10 days. But even that is just a guess. And I must leave it at that. Because that's all I have. And I thank you very much for your concerns. And your question, Elise, thank you.
Elise  
Thank you, Tarkas.
Amethyst  
Now I see Jose has his hand up again. I don't know if this is just a fluke in my dashboard, or if he has another question. You're unmuted. Jose, did you have another question?
Jose  
Yes, I have a suggestion, responding to Elise's concern. And the recommendations by Tarkas. I suggest that everyone here should include their emails, addresses on their profiles on the forum. I have my address on the profile, my profile, but I noticed that many of the members, some of the members do not include their email addresses and their profiles. That would be helpful. If they did that.
Amethyst  
Yeah, that that is one option. Yeah. I know, like, I don't have mine on my profile. And the reason I don't is because the forum is public. And anybody can come on to the forum. And I keep it off the Forum right now as a way of avoiding spam. Because I have found that when you make your email available to a lot of people, you get a lot of junk in your email box. But yes, that is an option we could consider. Okay, thank you, Jose.
Jose  
All right. Thank you.
Amethyst  
Okay. I'm going to go down to Lemuel. We always pick on you, don't we? I just wondered.
Lemuel  
Can you hear me? What I want to add to this is that it's very popular here in  in Spain, but most people are on WhatsApp? Well, WhatsApp is free. It's instantaneous. And it's perfect for the situation as long as you know, the communication satellites is still operating. And depends what telephone you've got. I've got an apple and the system is Android. But the others are workable as well. I mean, they work as far as WhatsApp is concerned that other things that they cannot do. But I suggest even in a situation like the Light Line. Now, when you stop the recording, instead of putting something on the profile, we can spend some time passing our telephone numbers to each other so that you can ring the number on WhatsApp. As I say it's free and it's instantaneous.
Amethyst  
How do you spell that, Lemuel?
Lemuel  
capital W, H, A T, S, capital A P P, whatsapp. WhatsApp. Does that not exist in the States?
Amethyst  
I don't know. I don't get involved in apps and a lot of computer stuff. So it probably does. I'm just naive.
Elise  
May I interrupt Amethyst? I'm using it all the time. And I'm using it very seldom with people in the United States, but I do. I do with certain people. I do. Do these messages, through Whatsapp. It's very, very easy and fast, and it's free. But I don't know why they don't know it in the United States because in Europe, it's all over.
Amethyst  
Well, they very well may know about it in the United States, it's just that I'm kind of a computer dunce, or I don't keep up with that kind of stuff. But something that we can certainly look into.
Elise  
It's on your telephone as it is very easy. If you know, the number, your telephone number from your cell phone, you just have to list it. And then you send a message and it's in there.
Amethyst  
Well, okay, I know, I have looked at the apps that are on my phone, and I don't recall seeing that particular app, but I will check it out.
Elise  
Maybe, Dominic could help people with that, because he just put it on his telephone and I have had communication with him. So maybe he can help people out.
Amethyst  
Okay, well, Dominic, you may be hearing from some of us to get some help with this. Okay. I thank you, Lemuel and Elise, for this information, it may turn out to be very, very helpful. Jose, I'm going to unmute you again. Because I see you had your hand up.
Jose  
Yeah, yes, I was just gonna say that WhatsApp is available here in the States. I have it and you can download it at the app store on your iPhone.
Amethyst  
Okay, I don't have it. I don't have an iPhone.  I have like the old fashioned. Yes, I think it's Android. It's the old-fashioned Jitterbug for the old people. So I don't know. I don't know, I could look it up and just see what I can do.
Jose  
If you have an Apple iPhone, or just download the app on the App Store, the WhatsApp app, and getting ready. It's available here in the States.
Amethyst  
Okay. All right. Thank you. Okay. I'm gonna leave Lemuel unmuted, in case he wants to just chime in and say anything. And I see Rene has a question. Rene, you are unmuted.
Rene  
Thank you. I just want to give an opinion on sharing our emails. We could do the same thing as you know, Larry, the collecting information about you know, forum members last time. It could be gathered by one person, all those emails that we send them to him, and then he shared them back direct to the members. So we can all have a total number of emails in case we need them.
Amethyst  
That's a possibility, too. But he would have to do it prior to avoid the problems coming up. Because once everything comes, yeah, once everything comes crashing down, he would Yeah.
Rene  
To be waiting for that happen, that would be done in a bind. So everybody might have it available in case we need to communicate with other members.
Amethyst  
Okay. And another thing too, I just thought of. We could share our emails via the messaging on the forum because that's not public. So we could just kind of go to the do a personal message and click on all the people that you want to have your email and share it that way. And that might be easy too, you know,
Rene  
Yeah, that should be possible if it is available to see it when we click on it. Sometimes we cannot see to that email. Yeah, there is  something that we need to get prepared in order to be ready. When something happens, we won't have anything available and then we'll be isolated that way without communication.
Amethyst  
Yeah, yeah. All the people. Yeah. But yeah, if you go on the forum and message it, then they can write it down, you know now, and they'd have it when they need it later. Okay. Well, thank you.
Rene  
Yeah. Okay. That was my two cents.
Amethyst  
Thank you very much, Rene. Thank you for your comments. Okay. Anybody else want to chime in and ask Tarkas a question or talk about this. Okay, Dominic, you're unmuted.
Dominick  
Thanks. Hi. Another easy way to least capture emails is to sign up, register your name, and email sign up for the newsletter, at least or something like that at father's lightline.com.
Amethyst  
Okay, that's a good idea.
Dominick  
The few people have done it that there hasn't been a specific request, but now would be a great time. And so at least you'll know that our organization, so to speak, has everybody's email, and then some, but it's just a way to capture the emails and your name. Not necessarily create distribution groups and anyway, and WhatsApp is basically Facebook. It's free. And it's free international calling and messaging.
Amethyst  
Is it owned by Facebook?
Dominick  
Yeah. It's very mainstream, very widely adopted. So beyond that, the forum itself is pretty difficult. And people have various reasons why they don't want to share it. It's still useful to some people, but it's just not a great robust thing. So not everyone's going to go that route. But if you do, you know, it's still useful.
Amethyst  
Yeah. Okay. Thank you, Dominic.
Dominick  
Your welcome.
Amethyst  
Thank you very much. I see no more hands up. Does anything weydevu? Do you have any questions? I'm gonna unmute weydevu. Do you have any questions? Or comments?
weydevu  
No, I don't have any Amethyst. Thank you.
Amethyst  
Okay, yeah. All righty. All right. Well, we were a little short on the hour, but not by much. So I guess with that we can close down I want to again, tell you how happy I am that Lemuel, will be doing the Saturday night lines. It is going to help Ron and I tremendously. And I think it's also a very good way for Lemuel to share his wonderful transmission skills with the world. I mean, he is really a great transmitter. And I'm thinking it's really a good, good way for us to go forward. And so, okay, see, Dominic has his hand up one last time. Okay, Dominic.
Dominick  
Yeah, that's a great segua to just advertise your willingness. Both of you to have a co-host. That's all. I'll back away, but you should also while we're on the subject. Talk about that too.
Amethyst  
Have you found your co-host yet Lemuel?
Lemuel  
No, but I have mentioned it to, Ron in fact asked me that they would I like a co-host. And I said yes, but I didn't mention any names to him. And I won't I will wait and see what happens now on Saturday. And okay, just see how it goes. Okay, so so yeah, the bottom line is yes, of course, I would like to have a co-host but one I must be honest and say there are not many that that are going to come forward. They have very good reasons for this and I understand you know, people are ill and one thing or another and I understand that and so I'm not going to push it you know to see what happens on Saturday and then take it from there.
Amethyst  
Yeah, I have done it both with a co-host with Larry and I do the Wednesday ones alone. And I can tell you a co-host is a huge huge help. It really is. And let's help you find the right person, Lemuel. I've even been thinking in the back of my mind do I want to volunteer or not? And I kind of think I'm not ready to do that because I want to enjoy the Saturday break for a while.
Lemuel  
I've been doing the Light Line Espana for about 18 months that's always on my own of course. And so I used to just being the host. And well, I just say we'll just see how it goes on Saturday. And I hope you will be as complimentary on Sunday after what you've just said. Anyway, thanks a lot for your words. Thank you.
Amethyst  
Oh, okay. So yeah, it seems like I had something rattling around in the back of my mind. I wanted to say before I close down and do you think I can remember it? No. Yeah, it must be it wasn't very important. Okay. I wish Lemuel, the best of luck and I know he will do well and I am going to be on the Saturday call. And I hope all of you will be as well. And I guess I can go ahead and close it down, now. I thank all of you so very much for being here and I will talk to you next Wednesday, and I will turn off the recording.
end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)