Author Topic: "Global Sustainability"  (Read 5365 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Global Sustainability"
« on: March 02, 2022, 15:00:55 pm »
"Global Sustainability"

By the Universal Father.

Transmitter: René Durán.
March 1 2022, Phoenix AZ.

Father, we are ready.

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER- "In fact, I am your Universal Father, today on this day I am pleased to deliver a victory for the researchers of Urantia, today that the meeting held between the heads of state of the nations at war is presumed.
"I, your father, consider that the attributions that Russia is taking over its neighbor Ukraine are worthless, since sovereign nations should not be under the imposition of authoritarianism in all its splendor.
"This is, in short, the heart of the matter, from there other governability situations emerge, which must be based on the principle of self-sufficiency with the help of its own inhabitants.

"In the societies of the future it is common to see that sustainability is the engine that brings progress to the entire sphere, not precisely because of the action of a group, but because the entire community is involved.
You have in your recently acquired works the one presented by Monjoronson through Daniel Raphael that points out how you must prepare to overcome these difficult times that are beginning to be observed.

"Please remember the most eloquent principles, that as long as the mechanisms to survive are not adopted, properly using the resources of your sphere, which is the formula used on other planets that are entering the periods of Light and Life.

"In that context, it is prudent to point out that governments are not solely responsible for Indicating the way forward, but citizens with a forward view and with the guidance of their Adjusters is how success comes.

"This has been a necessary approach that we share with the aim of opening the way for the appearance of more concepts related to those mentioned above.

"I am your Universal Father pleased that you have opened the opportunity to listen to me and provide a window to your readers.
"We'll be talking more frequently about these topics, that's all for now."

-Thanks, Father.

End.

Rene.

Note on Daniel Raphael's book: The blueprint for the next Magisterial Mission is Daniel Raphael's book called "GLOBAL SUSTAINABILITY AND PLANETARY MANAGEMENT".  That was published on July 29, 2007 and remains the main point of what must be done now on Urantia.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 21:28:42 pm by Rene A Duran »