Author Topic: Lightline Netherlands International  (Read 6756 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline Netherlands International
« on: February 05, 2024, 15:59:15 pm »
We thank our speakers for today's Lightline: 

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK; ARTHURA; HERNON from the Pleiades and the THOUGHT ADJUSTER.

HERNON also spoke through Ron Besser
as well as THE UNIVERSAL FATHER; THE ANCIENT OF DAYS and MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

This is the link to the recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240205_110129 

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline Netherlands International
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 12:25:34 pm »
Much thanks Elise for your transmission and to all who participated in it. I look forward to seeing the Pleiades and their ships (as those old folks say ; ;D) if GOD'S Willing. I'm always amused at FATHER'S creations. I mean I kind of figured that the Havona worlds were as large as the stars we see in the night sky and the Sacred Spheres even larger. Now with the revelation about the planet Uversa being as large or larger than our solar system means that the Havona Worlds are even larger and the Sacred Spheres seeing that they produce light for the Havona Worlds are super, super large.  I lack the adjectives to describe the great adventure that's awaiting us and all who accept eternal service in the Government of GOD.

Weydevu

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 13:49:22 pm »

Hello Weydevu,  you are absolutely right, it is all beyond our imagination! 
Thanks for your comment. 
Elise

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 18:35:02 pm »
My deepest apology for the delayed transcription. It is coming soon. Thank you for your understanding.

sonsofGod

(Here is something to laugh about. Have you ever experienced placing an unknown, unintentional commend with a click on the computer screen that superfast deletes the document you are working on, going backwards? Then I was unable to save the document or close the tab, while a pop-up window insisted to answer the question if I am sure that I want to remove the document without taking no for an answer. After realizing that I had no option other than say Yes, finally not only the document was removed from the folder, but the entire folder instantly disappeared from File Explorer. More trials followed until I located it in the trash folder and upon recovery, I was able to reopen the document at a state of losing all the unsaved portions that was quite large to start over. Auto backup could not help either. And now starts the evening drum practice of a group of music lovers nearby to shake the neighborhood with the massage, life goes on.)      
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 19:49:44 pm by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 19:00:48 pm »
You don't have to apologize Valerie. I am very grateful for what you do. 
Your (and Raz's) work is really much appreciated.
Tthe Lightlines can now be listened to as well as read by many.  
Many thanks,
Elise

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 01:01:17 am »
  • 020524 Audio Tape Lightline Netherlands International; host: Elise Sophia Veronica; other transmitter: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: Spirit operations, the pleasure of serving Father, words of encouragement to us; Arthura’s willing service to Michael and us, humans; Pleiades long term effort to establish interstellar communications with Urantia; how to hear and walk with our Thought Adjuster; new revelations about the Master Universe and Super Galaxy; Pleiades are ready to make contact    
  • Speakers: Machiventa Melchizedek; Arthura; Hernon from the Pleiades, Thought Adjuster of Elise, Hernon also spoke through Ron Besser, as well as the Universal Father; the Ancient Of Days and Michael of Nebadon.
  • Transcriber: sonsofGod
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240205_110129 

Elise
Hello, everybody today, and good evening. This is Lightline, the Lightline for Monday, February 5, 2024. I'm Elise, your host, and I am not sure if we have a cohost for today but let's get started. Well, in any case, welcome to everyone who took the time to attend. And we currently have here, oh, we already have 16. (Oops. That goes, oh, hold on a minute. Yes.) Welcome to another number four, zero, two, three. And I think that's Ron. Well, welcome, Ron, I really appreciate you being here.

Let's express our gratitude to our Father who enables us to hold this Lightline. And we ask for clear words and reception, and to bless us all. Thank you, Father. Hi, Dominick, I just see you pup-in, welcome. Well, I'm asking for someone to join us here and speak to us if there's anyone. So let me take a moment of silence.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Good evening, good evening to all of you. I am Machiventa Melchizedek, and I want to say this. Well, I see you have a good audience tonight, Elise, and that is really a good thing to address.

Well, you have all been patient and worked hard to try to adapt to many new situations, and even the latest. And some of you are tired of hearing the same things all over, but we see you're still hanging in there, and trying to see the best that's being said and done for your planet. It may be tiring, but I could advise you to take a break sometimes. Go out for a walk and enjoy what you see and what is offered to you, sunshine, rain, wind or snow, and you are being free and you're being yourself. And always remember that God is with you, embedded in your mind and constantly looking for opportunities to help you and show you the way.

I am Machiventa, and we in spirit, we do not have to relax. We have our own way of doing things and to achieve them, and then move on to the next thing and always with pleasure. We find pleasure in doing the best we can. We do not need to relax. Our purpose is to please and assist the Father in his creation, and there's always something to be of service, there is something to do, for creation never stands still, its always evolving. The Father's creation extends deep into infinity and beyond and there are things that need attention, are very many and constant. It's never boring, never to say, and always tickles one’s imagination and the ability to find a place to be a part of it.

God's creation is full of surprises and it has a future for all who are of goodwill, and know God as the only and one Creator of the universe, being watched over and cared for by the many, the millions, the millions of beings who are His children, of whom he, the Father, desires them to be a part of what has become reality in this never-ending, this vast and beautiful creation, creation of his.

So, these are some words to encourage you for a new day. Even with some difficult situations that may arise, regard its lessons that have to be learned as further as you go upward and inward, and you get to deal with the broader side of life in a universe of diverse beings with whom you will live later in your ascension career, and work with. And you all will do with pleasure the will of the Father. The purpose of his creation is to make his children useful and content according to His divine will and by giving you a place in his kingdom.

This is Machiventa and I think I have said enough for today, and I will hand you over to another speaker, just a minute please, to Arthura.

Elise
Thank you Machiventa, thank you so much. And very welcome Arthura.

Arthura
Yes, this is Arthura. I'm also here to say a few words to all of you gathered here. I am Arthura, and as you know, I am not from the Master Universe but from the hyper universe outside the Master Universe. I have come to assist Michael of Nebadon in his local universe, and I learned about Michael's creation, about his universe and the many beings he created. From his personal staff to the humans on the inhabited planets.

I have studied the history of Nebadon and of your planet Urantia, which is of great interest because of its interesting history. We know after many struggles and difficult situations this planet Urantia has faced, we know of the different course this planet has taken, and the many things that have developed so differently over the past centuries and all the years of its existence compared to a planet that is running a normal course.

And that's because of the fact that Michael, you're a Creator Son chose this planet for his final bestowal, making him the Sovereign of his universe, as you know. But also the fact that his life was so different and was ended in murder, which has never happened to any Bestowal Son anywhere. With all of that, and much more as you are well familiar with. this your planet (is) a place in the universe that everyone ought to study and take interest in the history of the planet.
And the care given to it are all known to me, Arthura, and I do want to give it my special attention when I see among you people living and working here, those who love God and long to hear his words, the rebellion of Lucifer - he was once one of Michael's higher created sons -, and the decision of the supreme have cost much destruction and a lot of trouble. It has spread widely, rightly, and over the centuries has placed your planet in a situation of great disruption, misunderstanding, misconduct, and all of this still demands the full attention of your spiritual rulers, and it will eventually require full assessment.

As most of you know and have heard yesterday on the Sunday Lightline, Michael of Nebadon, your Sovereign of this Local Universe of Nebadon, announced that the many Missions that have been in preparation to appear on Urantia will no longer be brought into work. But although you will not see them put into effect, we ask you to take courage and stay the course, and maintain your attention to support the Magisterial Foundation, which is safely under the full care of the Melchizedeks, who own the foundation and its work.

That work is still the patent for the production of free electricity, and of course, the new epochal revelation for Urantia. And hopefully, especially the event of the return of Jesus. I hope you will not forget that but I think you do not.

I, Arthura, have full authority to assist anyone who gives its time and support to the rulers of a universe, to whom your Universal Father has given the task of creating new beings, and to be devoted to their wellbeing and growth just as he would do himself. And understand that the cooperation between the divine and the human became a reality after Ron Besser sold his Magisterial Foundation to the Melchizedeks being $1, and they have accepted full responsibility for the foundation, which is still a divine foundation, and he is still ready to operate.

So you see, there's much to be looking forward to, and I will appear. I, Arthura, will assist where necessary. I have my own abilities and my divine qualities to offer. I am deeply honored that Michael has accepted my service in his local universe, that I can be of service to Michael and to you, his human children, whom he clearly and dearly loves and cares for with all of his divine heart. So, let's all hope and keep striving to make Urantia your planet of light as intended by Michael, as intended by Father for all of you, and for the many generations to come. And that its history may change into a great future of the brightest shining star in the universes. This is Arthura, good day.

Elise
Thank you, Arthura. Thank you so much. Well, we do not have an MC I believe, but let's see if there is another speaker.
Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa, Elise. I am not your MC but I will lead you through the Lightline and I know there is someone else waiting to speak.

Elise
Thank you, Machiventa.

Henron
This is Hernan, Hernon: H E R N O N. Greetings to you all. I am Hernon from the Pleiades and I have spoken on this Lightline before. I have told you about our spares, and I am a commander as you might call it. I have my duties around our planetary sphere, the Pleiades, as well as far out in space further from home, and I make observations for my superiors from who I take orders.

I can tell you that, I Hernon and others have visited your planet many times in the past centuries when people had no idea about interstellar communication, but we kept our reports also of your planet and your civilization and your physical environment. We have always been very careful to keep our distance, until, well let's say maybe the last century, when we felt it right and tried very cautiously to approach people on Urantia, which was not very successful. Mainly due to the reluctance of your governments, to keep all contexts secret and away from the public.

But times are changing or changing fast, and there are now so many on your world who believe that you are not alone, and not the only inhabited planet. And they are also gathering evidence of our presence and of others, well, let's say space dwellers, space travelers, many of whom we know. And all of us are waiting for Urantia to wake up and greet us, as so many civilizations elsewhere in space do for contact and exchange of data, and other information in a friendly manner. That has been going on for centuries between planets that have the means and the machines to do so, and to communicate. Now your time for communication must come and that is not too far away, as even your governments realize that it's no longer useful to keep things hidden from their citizens, what they have now learned and observed for themselves.

I'm Hernon, and I say to you that communication in space is as important as your communications and means of trade, and its negotiations between your nations. It makes you familiar with other civilizations and strengthens your position in a particular area. But it is absolutely a requirement for any participating planet that war be excluded from your planet as many inhabited planets have already done before you.

Our civilization and our spheres and that of 1000s of other planets unknown to you are so far ahead of you, you have no idea. Their inhabitants do not even know what war is. They have long since put an end to a war if they had ever had any. War is a foolish act of conquering or taking possession of what is not yours, and it's holding you back in your evolutionary growth. And also, of your purpose and goal of taking your planet to the next level with the knowledge of a worthy history.

It has been a long time waiting for Urantia your ranch here to even be part of a shared purpose of exploring the universe and its meaning for people and the purpose of life in it for them. Yes, it has been a big problem for your planet. And we assume it is the stubborn and egocentric behavior after people that seems to be passing on from generation to generation, making it difficult to reform you into a willing and fair partner in the more advanced worlds in the universe.

So please, learn from your teachers that are being sent to you. Please listen to them. And learn that a healthy society, a prosperous economy with trade, exchange of products, cooperation, and all that it entails should never, never lead to big profits for just a few. But that it behooves everyone to behave with courage and decency. And that you leaders are committed to a well-organized society with fair policies and equal rights for everyone in order to develop the children in God's creation, where everyone is equal and there is no difference in rights or possessions.

I am Hernon, and I have come to you to let you know that we are there for you. Many others are too from many different spheres. We love your planet. We love its people. We know, you have had a difficult history. We would very much like to be your helping friends and we can, as long as you are willing to accept us. As you are willing to listen to our stories and history, and that of others who have also been visiting your planet for many years. They are all very civilized classes of planets, are huge planets, and we are able to help your planet in many ways. We are just waiting until the time is right. I am Hernon. I will be back. I am a space Commander from the Pleiades and I leave you with many good wishes from me, and from my people to yours. Good day.

Elise
Thank you Hernon. That was a beautiful transmission and very, very nice to hear from you.

Well, let me look at the dashboard for a minute. Oh, we have Carol Deptula. We say, welcome. Carol, I didn't see you before. So, we have 18 callers. That's really very good. There are no questions no hands up. So, I have to see if there's someone else for us for me to speak. Just give me a minute.

Thought Adjuster of Elise
Hello, this is your Adjuster, Elise, and I would like to say a few words and speak to all of you. I really want to speak to everyone here. I am the Adjuster.

Sometimes you may think that we speak to you in words you don't understand, or not fully understand, but if you listen carefully you will learn that I speak clearly and in a very understandable tone. We, Adjusters, know you all very well. We know how to approach you, and how to be of service to you in your attempt to cope with the world, and you're sometimes busy, chaotic life, and the circumstances that arise. We know exactly how to gently guide you to the traffic of life. We know the road to take to continue towards your divine goal of finding your Father on Paradise.
There are many paths that lead to the Father. Many different ways, and they are all worthy and appropriate, while some require just a little more of you. More effort to make, more courage to show, because they are offered to you as an opportunity to reach the Father and to serve him, and his purpose is for you to become that child with more potential than you ever imagined. We are the Adjustments. We are here to help. To help you find the way, but you are the one who makes the decisions. We offer them to you, and know that your choice is never wrong because all roads, all paths are guided by me, by us, with full attention and love for you. Just stay on the path you have chosen to walk.

Do not give up! When your days become difficult and the road is full of bumps, for that is the trial that Father entrusts to you as a token of his love for you. It makes your soul grow, and the more your soul grows the more you desire to serve the Father, the more your heart longs to do his will in small and greater things. In work for yourself, for your brothers and sisters, and ultimately for Father in whom you trust and have faith. And you will be honored by the task he places in your hands as an evidence of his love and trust in you.

We are your Adjusters. We ask you to put your hands in our hands and walk with us. We will show you the way, it is not hard. Just take a few minutes every day and listen, listen. Thank you.

Elise
Thank you, Adjuster. Thank you, Adjusters, if there were more attending here. Thank you so much. I see there is no hands up. I will see if there are any other speakers here.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Elise. There are no more speakers at this moment for you. I advise you to look over the list and see if there's anyone else who can pick up someone for you, maybe.

Elise
Thank you, Machiventa. I would like to go straight to you, Ron, if you do not mind. Maybe you have something for us. I am unmuting you. Are you there Ron?

Ron Besser
Yes. Thank you, Elise.

Elise
I don't know, well, I don't know if you have something for us, but I don't have anyone at the moment and I thought you might have something to tell us.

Ron
I have something. First of all …

Elise
OK. Go ahead, please.

Ron
… the speakers so far have been wonderful. Beautiful subjects I need to lift to, and they did lift. And I am particularly grateful for the Pleiades to make a statement to us. I would ask that Hernon, is this a sign that there may be better collusion between us? That is at least to speak on a more regular basis? If you're there Hernon, go ahead, please.

Hernon
This is Hernon. Thank you, Ron. I am greatly honored by your praise. We did not know you need lifted.

Ron
All parts of me, Sir.

Hernon
(ha-ha) Thank you. And for this reason, Ron, the planet is now under quarantine no longer. What does that mean? It means that what was restricted to enter your space is no longer restricted.

Ron
May I ask Hernon, does that also allow the insurrection?

Hernon
Thank you, Ron. That is legal, but you have an opinion.

Ron
I do.

Hernon
We value it. Thank you, Ron. No. that is sufficient, Ron.

Ron
Thank you, Hernon. That helps.

Hernon
I am now employing a mind scan on you, Ron. We can do it at any distance we want. And for reasons of state, I see a little figure in you, called the mischief maker not, but something so valuable we can't name it.

Ron
That's mother.

Hernon
Oh (ha-ha)

Ron
No, it's not. I take it back. I'm being smarty. Go ahead, Hernon.

Hernon
Thank you. (ha-ha) I am not used to feed back. In any case, Ron, what do you see?

Ron
I see what looks like probably an X-Ray on my chest. I see a bump on the left side of me that protrudes partially into the elasticity of the health bag that our systems cover everything with to prevent disease. I can't think of a name right now.

Hernon
Yes, Ron. What does that mean?

Ron
Well, the way its protruding into what is a clear bag, like it's too big, like I'm pressing into something that protects.
Hernon
You are never too big, Ron. But that is dangerous to you. Do not become particularly awarding those who claim to be for you but are searching for a way out of organizations they believe are not working for them.

Ron
I thank you for the warning. I needed it. Thank you.

Hernon
This is Hernon to the rest of you. Ron is particularly concerned about the Pleiades. He knows that there are a couple of transmitters here, primarily Carol Deptula who really enjoys bringing the Pleiades to our attention and what we have to say.

To you, Carol, we are going to continue the messaging, but you must shield yourself. When you do a transmission from the Pleiades, always wear … one moment! … what we discerned as a head covering. You do it to keep warm. If this doesn't make any sense to you, there is something about your head that actually shields you from problems of interference. You get the Pleiades perfectly. Work on it, protect yourself Carol. Your troubles with your health will suddenly end, Carol. Be blessed. Beware, be caring. Stay the course, Carol.

To the rest of you. I am Hernon. I am a Commander as Ron asked me. That means I am in government. I'm in government in the fifth space sector. And Ron, why do you shake your head?

Ron
That's our sector.

Hernon
So, it is. There are numerous plates of space.

Ron
Our space is sector five and it's a plate. I know very little more, Hernon. Go ahead, please.

Hernon
Thank you. You are one of the few that knows it's in plates. How do you know that?

Ron
I have talked with a Master Force Organizers with Paradise, and others of knowing including our Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, who has spoken to it several times.

Hernon
It puts us in the right location, if you know more about the star maps.

Ron
That's all I do know, Hernan. Thank you.

Hernon
Thank you, Ron, its beautiful. Why do you think that Michael of Nebadon made it particularly interesting to you that you are in the fifth space sector?

Ron
I really don't know. But I'm also asking if the fifth space sector maybe right up against the Wall of Galaxies? I have no input further as to why I asked that question.

Hernon
Thank you. This is the Pleiades, that is correct. Space sector five is about 135 light years wide and about 40 light years deep. Why is that important to you, Ron?

Ron
Well, I doubt that this group knows because we don't go into it, because it upsets people to learn new facts if they don't have to. But, they ought to know that the Master Universe, if you draw a central line through the ellipse from east to west,
the galaxies with life all exist above that line of the center line. Beneath that line is not space, but an attenuation of the size of the Master Universe, in what has never been defined to me, in what you might call Parsec units that absorb the radiation produced by the Master Universe galaxies and are also storage for the additional expansion of the Master Universe beyond the fourth space sector. That's all I know, Hernon. Can you add?

Hernon
No, I dare not. That is super revelation, it's not even in your sixth.

Ron
I didn't know that. Thank you.

Hernon
The production of revelations for you Ron, even adds to ours. We didn't know what was beneath the dividing line. We know there is a line above which the galaxies may exist. But beneath that line is unknown to me.

Ron
The Universal Father, Hernon. One moment.

Universal Father
I am delighted Ron, that you gave that information. Nobody knows that except the Master Force Organizers. I don't advertise it, just because it is extraordinary news to people who think that the Master Universe is one hollow unit for space exploration. It's not. Ron knows that below the central dividing line there is a storage area in which Paradise itself has developed a shaft from nether Paradise into those regions. It is there, beneath the dividing line of the Master Universe, that Ron you call a cellar, and that's what it is for right now.

What we use it for is primarily to reshuffle failed materialization, radiation, and the inability of certain space sectors to be able to disgorge material content that no longer serves. Ron you just automatically take the dark islands of space and put it on the table. Father requests your explanation.

Ron
Insofar as I know anything from the dark space islands are space junk. They contain radiation, great gravity pole, and one is directly beside our Salvington complex. When there was a discussion about what Lucifer attempted to do by blowing one of the major stars up near that great island a space. His intention we are told was to destroy not only splendor, but also the Salvington group of headquarter planets. He wanted them to collapse when that space island was exploded away from the core of our government.

Universal Father
The truth of the matter is, you Ron are one of the few I allow this kind of Revelation. And now it is openly out on a tape. Don't bother people complaining. You have deaf ears, it's about time you grow up. The fifth epochal revelation is for kindergarten. Wait till you see the sixth. Even the Pleiades are looking forward to that. And we turn this back to you Commander.

Hernon
This is Hernon. Thank you. The time is running out. It's almost three. And thank you, Elise, for sending this over to Ron. He never knows what he gets. This time one heck of a punch, because I'm going to tell you something.

I am Hernon. I am spokesman of the government of the Pleiades. I speak now to your government, not only the United States but the EU, China, Australia and all the other countries I haven't mentioned.

The time is rapidly approaching for you to see us. Ron knows that we have put into mothballs our entire fleet of deep space travel. You, Carol Debtula, are talking to the only way you can hear us. We no longer travel. One of the reasons the Pleiades is so successful is we stop traveling around and stop frightening people in their skies, not knowing what those ships are. We have warned two other space groups that do fill your skies with ships to stop. We would like to establish a galactic federation with the Magisterial Foundation, Ron.

Ron
Yes, you asked me to mention this. Would you mention, Hernon you said, that it is under Melchizedek control, and that any negotiation probably as to include them. I am delighted to open a door to such myself.

Hernon
Thank you, Ron. My name probably is Hernon. And now, Ron, I want you to write under Hernon,

Ron
Which I made a notepad at my computer here

Hernon
Under Hernon write Uversa.

Ron
I'm doing so, Ancients of Days, at your service. When old things grow new, thank you Ancients of Days and Hernon.

Ancients of Days
Thank you, Ron. I love the comment. Now, Elise, before you take this back I need about three minutes more and then I can turn it back for you to end this Lightline.

Elise
Yes, go ahead, please.

Ancients of Days
Hernon is the result of your care, Ron, wanting to speak to the Ancients of Days without getting censored. We are too big, too powerful and too silly at times to understand that when we open a communication link, that we are also under the gun not to harm. We are that potent.

When I speak to you, Ron, I am usually the Father, the first of the three Ancients of Days that rule the Super Galaxies. Your Super Galaxy and space is made up of two sectors of space, number five in which you are part, and Nebadon and the Dominion, but also space sector two which is the top that overlaps space sector five somewhat.

Between sectors two and sectors five lies the gigantic planet of Uversa. The size of Uversa has never been fully explained. This size of your solar system, Ron, does not contain the size of Uversa. For that reason, please understand it so vast, we do not know when an explosion occurs on it. But you muse to yourself and people on this list just don't remember.

When the supreme being destroyed himself about six months later there was a reflective explosion on Uversa. The Ancients of Days have decreed that it not been repaired. As the Father has decreed that in Havona the headquarter world of the supreme is not ever to be removed. At least for this Universe Age.

And finally this, Ron. Your ill health is seriously determining how much we have to say right away. You are really the link again that brings entirely new revelation out overtop of the Mantutia Commission of revelatory concerns.

The sixth epochal revelation does not contain what you are able to reach, Ron, and which we released to you easily. You are the first human ever to produce the size that the revelation you contain will always be appreciated, but probably never printed. We are the Ancients of Days, Ron, and thank you. You gave a curt bow. We appreciate that.

I am now directing the Ancients of Days to speak directly to you if they wish. Otherwise, it will be Hernon through all the transmitters, including Ron. We have important, very important information to disclose to the population of this planet shortly.

Hernon
I must close. The Pleiades are making this transmission available to themselves. Carol Deptula, you're the one of the few who persist with a Pleiades. Keep going in spite of your ill health. It is vitally important Carol. See to it. As Hernon I now release this to you, Michael of Nebadon, we bow before you, as does Ron.

Ron
Thank you Hernon, this is Ron. We look forward to a large admixture of messages from you. We are so grateful. Thank you.

Hernon
Thank you, Ron.

Ron
Please go ahead, Michael, if you will.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. You, Ron, are one of the few who knows the protocols well enough to be admitted to the high spirits. You're careful what you say.

Ron
Until now. I'm sorry, Michael I .., I bumped myself.

Michael of Nebadon
(ha-ha) Thank you, didn't you? And for that reason, we are turning this back immediately to you, Elise, to conclude this Lightline, and thank you for the time. Go ahead, Elise.

Elise
Thank you, Ron. Well, this has been beautiful and well received, and I want to thank everyone that spoke through you, Ron. Hernon of course, and Father, and the Ancients of Days, and also Michael of Nebadon.

I want to thank Machiventa Melchizedek for stepping in and helping me through the Lightline, and Arthura, and the Thought Adjuster. And of course, I want to thank all the attendees here on the Lightline. We have had 18 all together, and I thank you all for being with us.

And I thank Ron and Hernon for the extraordinary explanation, you and Hernon about the universe, very-very beautiful to hear. And there's always so much more to learn. I was listening intently and almost forgot that I have a Lightline to close, but I'm doing that now. Thanks to all of you, and good day, good evening. Thank you for being here and I hope to see you next week, same station same time, and bye bye.

End
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 01:11:14 am by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 10:44:02 am »
This is Ron, and let me add one very small footnote to the Pleiades remarks. 

The Pleiades grounded their fleet of deep space exploration over six centuries ago (using Urantia time), and decided the fleet which can still mobilize in case of an attack, should be put out of commission, as they no longer fond the Universe a happy place to explore, with so much invective from planets they contacted and the worsening conditions on human worlds everywhere.  It is not known just how this works with Urantia, but it works with the seven worlds of the Pleiades, each with their own culture and planetary nature, even from the one source of the father planet the Pleiades first took on as a civilization of their own.

Too little is known and too much is spoken to on Urantia, which is at least one planet that does not scoff at the Pleiades being possible.  I first met them years ago and they drop me because they consider me too truant to waste their time with; however, they have raised their fastidious nature of caring who they speak to, now to include me as somewhat useful.

And finally, Carol Deptula has won their hearts for her steadfast approach to their microphone by insisting she give them her own version of the cello and never let it ring out better than with the Americanized version of God Save the Queen!  She does not know it yet, but My Country  Tis of Thee, is the British national anthem,   Ron laughs at that too as he entered a theater when living in England, not knowing they accidentally used the Queen's box, and the audience noticed it was occupied.  We let it to your imagination.  [Ron here: I thought the box a little over done with decoration, but I told my friend Scrill, we ought to thank our luck starts this was available to chose as our own!  I do not remember the movie though,]

We close this with the diea I have a Lightline in about an hour and state that the Pleiades are now a founding member of the Dominion with our own Local Universe of care too.  They are not part of our local space area, but liked the idea so much they petitioned the Ancients of Days to consider the idea of a Dominion too, and that remains in the deliberations of the Days for now. 

Thanks for the notice.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania