Author Topic: Lightline USA 6 Febr. 2024  (Read 4548 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA 6 Febr. 2024
« on: February 06, 2024, 20:00:04 pm »
Lightline USA, 6 February 2024

Here is the link to the tape for the Lightline of 6 February 2024, at 2pm 

with your host Dominick Ohrbeck

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240206_110109

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA 6 Febr. 2024
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 17:29:12 pm »
  • 020624 Audio Tape Tuesday Lightline; host: Dominick Ohrback, other transmitter: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: Amadon shared his experiences, wisdom, and advise to us for the coming difficult times; latest planetary news from Machiventa; his words of encouragement how to best handle all situations; Lightlines, newsletter will continue; future of the Magisterial Foundation and its subsidiaries; the Missions are still on, Second Return is on, adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion rescinded; reorganization of Dominion, special announcement at 5pm Lightline.
  • Speakers: Amadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, Michael of Nebadon
  • Transcriber: sonsofGod
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240206_110109

Dominick
Okay, welcome to Tuesday Lightline everyobody. That's a word Valerie you can transcribe, its everyone and everybody at the same time. All right. So we welcome those to the call. It's a Tuesday Lightline, 13 callers and 14 if you add myself, and welcome anybody who's paired up and listening. Before we start today I just..., I guess I should preface that I'm looking forward to transmitting and I'm a bit scrambled. So, you might observe me falling into a groove later as we go, and apologize for my chair on the audioI'll be working on that. But if you hear a creek that's my chair, me fidgeting or adjusting in my chair. Other than that, we're ready to go. All right let's do a little housekeeping.

We have schedules and recordings and transcriptions on to websites. One is the original website Serara.forum.serara.org where you can join and see all sorts of other information besides what we happen to cover here on any particular Lightline, and you can also figure out the schedules and call numbers. If you just want to find a website fully dedicated to Lightlines like schedules and recordings, and whatever gets transcribed, go to fatherslightline.com and there we strive to put out a digest of the week's Lightlines. And just as an FYI, one did not go out, so the next one going out will cover the last two weeks. So that covers that. Let's begin.

We pray for clean and clear circuits; we pray to the Father for a good Lightline.

Amadon
Hello, this is Amadon. You might guess why I'm here. It's because there's really no one holding down the fort and like a lot of the callers of Lightlines who come on early, I'm one of those with enough freedom and leeway in my schedule to always be present. I'm the equivalent on our end to pick up the slack, as some of you are prepared to do for your brothers and sisters,

I'm Amadon, a legendary human from your planet. I go by many names and there is much written about my endeavors. As well as much confusion, because the history where I prevailed is so old and covers such a long span of time, much longer than any normal human life, that people speculate about those times. Nothing is clarified for this, except for the fact of something called Revelation.

Revelation itself is an authoritative source, but also fraught with the aspect of belief by the receiver, faith by the believer, and I'm sure much more. But you would do well to balance revelation against your other research and findings and let Revelation be your baseline when all else fails. That being said, revelation itself is updated periodically, meaning there's a time where revelation continues, in fact, you could say it's always continuing, but what I'm referring to is the straight communication between authorities commissioned for revelatory communication. And the auto revelation between you and the sources of God within you. That together with the attributes, you could say wrapped up in something called the Spirit of Truth, to help you, come to any guideline, some navigation point.

Navigation is a good term, because human life is full of uncertainty and despair. Despair, longing, really a frustration between what can be thought, and what can actually be done. Never mind the multiplicity of human perspective and understanding constantly confusing the issue between what is meant and what is received.

I, as a fellow human, have a privileged advantage of watching this play out over a long period of time. And you could say not much changes at first. In the afterlife there is a rather rigid education to prepare you for the glory days where these things are rather a thing of the past. These growing pains of being of such a finite creature, and a finite formulating or growing into a spirit status. There is an intervening time. You don't just die and become. You expire in this present form and continue to grow and evolve into something. And all along the way you have the will and decision, and desire to continue or not, until you think you can get to this end goal of at least the ideals of spirits status, as you view them today.

Otherwise, I am your brother, and I speak as such to you as one of you that it is best to acknowledge the fact that you're not going to get everything right here, and you're not going to solve anything on your own. And yet it's so frustrating to have to work with others sometimes. And so, what is really important is the overall attitude that you are happy to work, happy to serve, and happy to associate. I guess that's the word I'm searching for here, is the word association. 

There are some really tough questions going about on the planet right now, and not everybody is right. But everyone's going around like they are. They're ready to stand and die on their principles. But what's happening is a dissociation. The laws of nature determine association unless the laws of man, and then on a higher octave the laws of spirit, and may be even furthermore the laws of divine government ascend and defend to manage this association and harmonize it, and this takes many things and happens over time.

So, if there's one takeaway today, it is not that you should be brow beaten over the head about unity or uniformity and this or that, but that the invitation to associate is always open. And that there is a benefit to it, and not necessarily any binding aspects to it, and that the door is open for coming and going, and you can figure out where you best like to fit in. best seek to serve and so on. And in doing so, the Thought Adjuster the growth of God within you is your anchor, your controller of all of these things going on in coordinating that you really couldn't possibly do as just a mare of thing of material happenstance.

So, this is something to always humble you, amaze you, fill you full of gratitude, rejuvenate you, etc. And this association first and foremost is the â€¦ not only the recognition of it, but really turns into a platitude of agreeing if you don't give up those vibes which the other person is tuning into either consciously or unconsciously. You all have this antenna, you're walking antennas constantly tuning in to your environment, tuning into spirit when you can. And so that's a good segue to under..  as an understatement, observe how. That's very difficult right now on this planet.

We're just about out of material on Lightlines for updating you on mission statuses and so on. We've given you some big picture stuff, but truly, some of this malfeasance is really landing on everyone's doorstep right now. And do you have time for Father in the middle of that? If someone's hungry and life is threatened, are they ready to be educated?

Likewise recall I, as Amadon, worked on the planet, I had a location. And so that location was, you could say, rather fixed. We had a defensible mission of something called the Tree of Life and likewise, you have some very, very difficult choices coming up on the planet. When I say defensible there is really the choices that no one really wants to face. It's analogous to many things one of them being… 

Dominick
Excuse me to clear my throat. 

Amadon
… one of them being like you are in a life boat that's already over capacity, but  there are so many people still in the water who will die if they can't get out. You have no choice but to ensure everyone else's safety who's already in the boat that you don't take on anymore. You even watch as other boats make the decision to take on others and everyone perishes. These are the unfortunate circumstances of defensibility, where, for the sake of preservation, you cannot be altruistic. Many times God is accused of being an unloving God, because of this dilemma and dynamic in nature. God is seen as this altruistic God, looked at to save everyone. Ice cream for everyone! And when it's not ice cream for everyone the only answers is well, to be educated on what's truly the universe is like, and how it might educate and seek to help you.

Dominick
Yes, Amadon. Sorry, I've got a slight interruption to starve our show. My cat is decided to come on the lap and join us here to hear some added sound. That's our co-host, named Lucy whom I adopted. Did not raise as a kitten and did not name her. No conspiracy for the name of Lucy, please. Back to you Amadon. Please go ahead.

Amadon
Thank you, Dominick. I had my fair share of loyal pets. Well as I was saying, and this is Amadon transmitting now, the choices before you are creating massive dissociation on personal levels, on up to civilization levels. We as a collective spirit guidance under its various missions and guidance with you foreseen such calamities approaching. And so there's this dual warning or admonition together with the encouragement that you should associate for your survival. But you must be very careful on your associations for your safety. And then under such conditions you will find your rivals of the past are potentially your best friends in the future, or that what you thought or who you thought was just horrible, you actually share a lot in common with, compared to what's facing you from a different direction.

So that I think is all. As Amadon, I give you this from my experience and my wisdom as best I can. And that is to think about association, and prevail in an attitude of lightheartedness when you find yourself despairing over the challenges of associating with anyone in anything. It's good to be part of this Lightline, thank you, and let me see if we have anyone else in the room. Well, I give an introduce to Machiventa, welcome Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Amadon, you held down a fort beautifully. Now this, everyone. We are at Tuesday Lightline and I am Machiventa Melchizedek. Let's take a moment to thank Amadon, and think about what just happened. In many cases the opportunities for you listening to serve have these foibles and challenges ahead. And you are hoping that you can play a role effective enough that the cavalry arrives just in time. This is human nature. But we say make your peace with God and prepare yourselves for the one thing that is inevitable, and that is your continuing life after your life is over here, and begin to merge the two as one. 

Now some updates changing the subject is that we are on a bit of a stand down for any additional news. There is no changes in status, other than for you to understand there have been changes made in the last several weeks, and that we urge you to take some time out to assess and spend some time with yourselves in reconsecrating your decisions and priorities. It's a lot like in some cases, making peace where you can when you know you're eternal. You must amend those riffs with family and friends, and so on. I'm not prescribing you go out and do this tomorrow, but that you adopt the attitude that this is most likely to be the future for most of you and I'm speaking very broadly. But that the feeling of dissociation as Amadon described is really a greater and greater threat to your certainly mental status. I call it status. It's always changing. I prefer not to call it mental health because of the stigma that produces these days. And we obviously prescribe a different medicine to the conditions and that is prayer, worship, and relationship with God, and the many personalities and spirits there to associate with you.

That is all I think you should handle and I have resumed the Lightline. I will be acting for the rest of the show as the MC, Machiventa. Amadon remains by my side as we go through this. As Machiventa, one of my primary reasons for remaining active amongst you, is to act as a greater MC for the planet.

We are trying to lock down the comings and goings, so that things and entities from outside the universe have their proper credentials, authorizations, and reasons for being here. It is no longer just a tourist spot for the Bestowal of the Creator Son of Nebadon. And if you can put together, this means you are hearing some of the status of the planet in preparation for Missions pertaining to the planet and the nearby system it will belong to, that deserve the attention of so called Missions. These Missions are a re-entrainment into the greater system.

To put some of your listening factions at ease, this is how I explain it. How some of you children explain it is that it is an epic end game of good and evil, culminating in some grand movie. But that your children and your children's children might see it as more of a mundane administration. That just might be the difference. And in that case, you on the mansion worlds have probably a different curriculum than those coming after you, who on their planet of origin will have a much different experience. And for that reason, that's why you hear so much about the destiny you will attain in the far distant future. In fact, so far it's not that pertinent to your day to day lives, especially given the threats to it.

I challenge you, this is Machiventa speaking, to assess your priorities and perceptions. And assume there are some gaps that can be filled. And this is a wonderful opportunity for you to be open to the input of your own guiding Thought Adjuster. As soon as you seek this information externally, you've given way to either gross error or an authority you would ultimately either regret or rebel against anyway, having in some cases really admonishing yourself for taking such a, you can say disempowering path. Much better than for you to willingly concede to the loving guidance of your own voice of God, if you accept its leadings, as those will be truly a part of you that make you better, and those around you better, even the reality of the environment.

I will say this. Your associations cannot be good, truthful or beautiful without it. Anything less is simply and education and experience. So without a review, we look at the time we have 2:41. As per protocol, we will, and this is Machivental Amadon has reported nothing new, I wish to add nothing new through this transmitter, you will now go to others starting with Ron. So, Ron, I hope you're listening. We are about to unmute you.

Ron Besser
Yes, I'm here, Dominick.

Dominick
Yes, you are and go ahead, Ron. Machiventa would like to speak with you.

Ron  
Yes, Machiventa. Please go ahead, if you will.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Ron, you picked up your headphone. I can transmit through the other device, if you prefer.

Ron
Well, it's easier on my hand if I dropped the phone, and just speak to the phone.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Then go ahead.

Ron
All right. Thank you, Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek
All right, I'm not bothering with the headphone, I'm speaking directly into the phone. This is Machiventa Melchizedek. I am probably one of the last ones ever to refuse the offer of the Magisterial Foundation, as it is. The Magisterial Foundation has provided a platform upon which we may act certain acts if we wish to. Ron is not forcing anything. The truth of the matter is, we use it at our will, and are particularly glad to use it today. The following information is vital for you to all understand.

Number one, the platform called the Magisterial Foundation, is to be retained.
Number two, the entire reason that Ron must stay at attention is that he is the only one that understands how to put together six subsidiaries with a Magisterial Foundation, and not worry all of you which one is working, when the time comes to call upon you to start working with them. It is with your permission and not his assignment.
Number three, I am Machiventa Melchizedek entirely. Ron never refuses a contact with Melchizedeks. He reminds me it was me, Machiventa that made it possible for him to transmit back in 2008, I believe it was. Close enough, Ron.

The truth of the matter is that you, Ron, are shot. You feel horrible today as usual. I wanted to be made clear though, Ron, you are not going to be washed out and left to die with no seed left. You have planted many, many are ready to serve. And for that reason, you must understand that there's a small change in your voice.

Ron
Yes, Machiventa, I fear that it's almost like Donald Duck.

Machiventa Melchizedek
No, Ron, (ha-ha) that's not the truth. Why does that happen?

Ron
To strike you as peculiar. I must relate a small story. I was, during the Vietnam era, drafted. The Army was ready to take me in, but the Air Force intervened. Took me to Lackland Air Force Base in Texas, and there you undergo the basic training, which includes you standing in a big room stark naked, getting your uniform. That was applied to me, and the individual who supplied the uniforms told us to sit down on the floor, butt naked, and start receiving the T-shirt, the shirt, and on up to the hat. The man got excited and started talking like Donald Duck. I kid you not, I couldn't tell the difference. We all looked at each other. We didn't dare smile under the circumstances, but I'll never forget putting on a new uniform under the General Donald Duck.

And now go ahead Machiventa. I'm sorry about the dumb story, but that is why the voice of Donald Duck is peculiarly, well, not to use with me. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron, a decent story for a time coming that you must all learn to live with. The Magisterial Foundation, which is the one that pays for the telephone and the services, is no longer going to apply everything it has done so far. Ron, you have supplied an egotistical view of what it is to serve Father. You did it because there was no other way. Now we're going to tell you the new way,

The Magisterial Foundation will continue to provide the Lightlines for you. It will also bother to send those who can understand enough of bulletin, Ron will call a newsletter or something like it. The email addresses have already been secured by Ron by going to the foundation and the brotherhood and downloading the membership emails, so that he could also send emails, if and when the time came, to make a better presentation. The better presentation is not quite allowed yet, Ron. But I want you to issue a newsletter dated March 1. You already have the template drawn. Don't use it. I've got my own. For reasons of state Ron, I will supply that to you only. 

And finally, this. I am Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron. You do not avoid me I avoid you. And you chuckle. The truth of the matter is, the Magisterial Foundation does not revert back to you. It reverts to the Melchizedeks. You said own it, and they do. For instance, Machiventa Melchizedek is the chief of the ownership. Manituba Melchizedek is no longer serving as your chairman. He is now the operating name and number for the Magisterial Foundation, and it excludes you. You on the other hand, Ron, carry enough authority to operate the six other subsidiaries. And you have already assigned the Rayson Corporation as the builder of WTP. That is free electricity without wires. That will come to pass. It just isn't going to come to pass with the present generation of authority in either the federal or the state governments. It is they who must institute it. And it is you, Ron, who has to obey enough to stay silent. And that’s while the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, your state of residency, is going to make amends as soon as the budget is passed. The budget is always on a war footing in Pennsylvania. And for that reason, ladies and gentlemen, we have to wait a week or two for them to get it out of their system.

Meanwhile, the federal government is suddenly aware of you, Ron. They have not spoken to you, they haven't said anything, and for reasons of state, they will not say anything for about six weeks. That is the time it takes to finish our conglomeration not only with the Middle East, but the South China Sea, and the Philippines. The Philippines are asking the United States to help stand guard over its borders between the incursion of China and the nastiness of certain government officials who do not understand their real power. For reasons of our own, we are saying to those who are Philippine and listening, your day is coming to be a true citizen of the Philippines. The end of the Marco issue is not coming. He's a good man, he's a good president, and let us hope he can win the battle against an authority within the government that thinks it is in control. It is not.

And finally, this to the persons who support and are this audience today. We say to you, please hold your place. Don't go wandering off while we transition from a Magisterial Foundation to a Jesus return. Let it sink in. The return of Christ is not easily explained, but it is to be retained, simply because there is no good reason not to do it now. The planet is in crisis. There is an emergency meeting of the planetary officials today, later after this Lightline. You are not expected to attend. However, at 5pm New York Time, Ron will reopen this service and advise you of the proceedings. You are welcome to return if you would like to listen on this same call in number at 5pm.

Meanwhile, Ron, you have been battling a lot of problems. Yesterday, after Dominick left, you sat down to finish the day and went into almost a coma. You did not wake up until 4am in that chair. You got up as best you could, came up to go to bed, and discovered there were 40 emails. You you dispatch them and left for bed. The truth of the matter is that was a signal to us to remove you, but we couldn't.

The entire matter concerning the Magisterial Foundation, the use of Dominick, and the use the Board of Directors is not over. Those of you who have may…, who may have been asked to do a bit of this and that, you are no longer included except for what you must finish. Please finish it, Michael edging.

And now this to the Board of Directors of the Magisterial Foundation. Ron's voice has been tuned up slightly higher than he likes. But it is tuned up to avoid the crackle in his throat, caused by the cabal trying to make it sore and unusable. He refuses to deal with them. And today this morning, he refused to deal with the associate office, the assigned associate. For reasons of state of its own and Ron’s own, Ron got furious after the Assigned Sentinel decided that he was in charge. Ron let him know who was in charge. It was Michael of Nebadon, and not anything from that quarter. He let it be known loudly, and lots of cursing. The assigned associate no longer exists. That official is removed permanently.

Now this. It is now one minute to three according to my clock, actually two minutes to three. And for that reason, I am going to stand down not as Ron Besser, and not as any other name at the moment. But we are assigning to Ron his true spirit name. That is to be afforded to him as the man of the year on Urantia in order to bring back the Missions you all want to be part of. Please listen! I am Machiventa Melchizedek.

Ron
Yeah, Machiventa, this is Ron. I've got something hanging on around me over me. That is making it very difficult for you to articulate. Is there anything we can do about it, please?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes, Ron, they are removed and permanently gone.

Ron
I thank you, Sir. Please continue.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. The truth of the matter is, Ron, that is no deity, that is a soul of concern. Not of yours but of our Father. I do not compare it to the Father, but it is reminiscence of how you had to work all your life to see to it that you stood the straight and narrow. You had thousands of opportunities to really go bad. But you let them go. For reasons of state that is safe.

Ron
I'm sorry, Machiventa. I don't know where that's coming from. Except, oh, it's the Holy Adjuster. Thank you, Adjuster.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. Now this, ladies and gentlemen, there are now 17 of you on this call, including Ron. You must understand that the final adjudication of Urantia over the Lucifer Rebellion has been rescinded. You are now under the quarantine of the Ancients of Days, until the insurrection that you're currently experiencing is fully detached, removed, and the final adjudication against all spirits who insist upon being in charge, over nothing at this point. I am now making it clear that the Universal Father, the Ancients of Days, and the Salvington Government of Nebadon, and the indwelling spirits hereby declare the end of the Dominion not, but that it be included in all affairs as one large local universe, consisting of six currently independent local universes, as one. They are no longer to be called Dominion â€¦ 

Ron
One moment.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am Machiventa Melchizedek. Ron, you are extremely wise. He just checked with the Ancients of Days. They said go ahead with the announcement. Nebadon is the center of the new local universe. That includes Nebadon, and five, I beg your pardon, six other local universes. And the new universe name is Uleash.

Ron
One moment folks, this is Ron, we're having trouble getting the speech of it. I am not sure that is appropriate, Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek
it is not. Thank you for checking it. Once again Ron, you proven your worth. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. At 5pm today we will make the announcement of the new organization that is one local universe so to speak, but is the welding of a confederacy, and formulation of a Dominion that has a new name. The seven Creator Sons who are part of all of the amalgamation of local universes will rule those local universes, and their human planets as their own. But the government of the Super Dominion will be renamed and spoken to at 5pm today.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon, Ron. thank you.

Ron
Thank you, Nebadon, I'm sort of breathless.

Michael of Nebadon
Aren't we all? I didn't know this would come out now. For reasons of state Ron, you will remain pretty much in the same condition you are at the moment. And yes, you take a fall for me. The truth of the matter is you are no longer part of what we are going to do on Urantia. Dominick will begin to pick up the reins of power not. That will be me through Dominick, if he learns to stay the course. If he doesn't, the Melchizedeks will speak for me.

And finally this. You, Ron, are not being taken off the planet. You are still the oversight of the Magisterial Foundation and its care. You have invited the western transmitters, the various corporations to join with one of within the Magisterial Foundation and they refused considering you a loss. No more. The entire matter of the Magisterial Foundation is not foreclosed. It is a matter of rearranging the power center, so that Urantia may obtain all that is necessary and required for a Magisterial Mission, truly, and, finally, for the Return of Christ, associable with the Magisterial Missions. This is so big, we need our own Lightline and the time to explain it, beginning at 5pm this afternoon.

Ron
With that announcement, Dominick, I, Ron, and the Melchizedeks return this to your able gable. Go ahead, please.

Dominick   
All right. Thank you, Ron. And Lemuel, we'll check in with you in a minute. But, Ron, quick question. Will five o'clock be recorded for those who can't make it live? Can you answer that?

Ron  
We will handle it like a Lightline, Dominick. And as always, that's always recorded.

Dominick  
Thank you. Okay. All right, you're muted. Unmute yourself if you need to, Ron. I'm unmuting you, Lemuel, just to check in about status for tomorrow. Are you there?

Lemuel
Yes, I'm here. Can you hear me?

Dominick
Just fine. Yeah.

Lemuel
Yes, I will hold the Lightline tomorrow.

Dominick  
Okay, great. Thank you. I'm gonna remute you. Okay, thanks for joining everybody. Look for the tapes and possibly a transcript, but at least always a tape of an audio recording of the Lightline. I thank everybody for attending this Tuesday, two o'clock, and remind you that there will be a special session Lightline today, and that would be in two hours, five o'clock Eastern. And you can tune in to the same channel here. Have a great break or a great week or a day, etc, and talk to you soon. Bye-Bye.

End

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;