Author Topic: LLUSA WEDNESDAY 21 FEB 2024 CANCELLED  (Read 3942 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
LLUSA WEDNESDAY 21 FEB 2024 CANCELLED
« on: February 20, 2024, 06:34:53 am »

Dear fellow members,
                                     I´m sorry to announce that I have canceled
tomorrow´s Lightline. I have been ill recently and I really need to rest for 
a while. I know you understand and thank you.

Lemuel

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LLUSA WEDNESDAY 21 FEB 2024 CANCELLED
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 12:04:23 pm »
Hello Lemuel, and you have made the right decision to my friend.  Both of us are into our 80's and it is so taxing at times to even get to operating the service to do a telephone Lightline.  However, worry not, as our spirit guide suggests that you are going to do fine with a week,  YES A WEEK!, of just puttering around the home and not worrying about physical concerns except to accept healing and hearing.

I have expected this for you and, frankly, for me too at times, but when push comes to shove, I do it anyhow just as you do so often.  However, here is a slight heads up for you to think about.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON is still here on Urantia today.  That is what he tells me this morning.  For that reason the transmissions are easily in our ears and heads and you are to receive a personal transmission as soon as you feel capable of writing or taping it.  That means if you are awake, attempt a transmission, and it is worth writing it down too Lemuel or making an audio t ape of it for yourself.  You are not asked to share it either but that is up to you finally. 

Best wishes for your resting and I am certain you will be back for the list for transmissions galore once you are better rested.  I know the problem too Lemuel, and it is workable again if you rest.  Cheers to your day!

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You and Ron are facing the same stage in life and he has to battle every day to get up and moving at all.  Keep the faith it shall be overcome as soon as I have my way again on Urantia!  A cheery good day!  MoD"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LLUSA WEDNESDAY 21 FEB 2024 CANCELLED
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 12:34:56 pm »

Thank you, Ron, and thank you too Michael

Lemuel