Author Topic: JESUS SPEAKING  (Read 4686 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
JESUS SPEAKING
« on: September 27, 2022, 11:20:19 am »
This is JESUS. Do not think that We have disappeared or are hiding in a time of waiting or delay. Our work knows no pause and heavenly affairs continue as usual. The Sons of Paradise devote themselves to their normal duties and wait to see what happens on Urantia and how they can adapt things to changed situations.

My appearance is not fixed and is always subject to change, waiting for the right moment. I ask you to use this time with Me in silence for your normal pursuits and teachings. There is not much to report, but know that I am with you in your times of trial and that I will present Myself as soon as possible.

You are My faithful children and I know you all, I know what you do and how you think. Some of you remain focused on that which is to come, but I tell you, focus your thoughts on that which is and where you can be of service in My Name. There is so much work to do and every initiative on your part is greatly appreciated. Find in your heart and deepest desire what you can do for Me and do it. The works of GOD need no special time, they are without pause or delay, simply because they are constantly taking place.

Practice patience and it will help you in everything you do for yourself, for your world and for God. God knows no hurry, He does not need day or night, nor hours or minutes, GOD IS….. for each and everyone forever.

My Apostles had to learn that not everything happened according to their understanding or desire, they learned little by little that My work is not of date, but of great span of time, years or centuries before men would understand My teaching. They learned to wait for Me when I withdrew and reappeared after days. They learned that spiritual food is not quickly absorbed by man and that the way into the KINGDOM of GOD will be long and instructive, because the ways of GOD go by innumerable paths. 

I am JESUS, I leave now, be in My peace.

Thank you very much JESUS for your words,

Elise