Author Topic: UNCERTAIN TIMES  (Read 4749 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
UNCERTAIN TIMES
« on: October 01, 2022, 20:50:49 pm »
This is MICHAEL of NEBADON 

All of us here and you, as Forum members, are waiting for approval and the beginning of the work that must be done to bring about changes that all people must learn to cope with.  This beautiful planet has suffered too much and is close to collapse from abuse and exploitation and is struggling to bear the burdens of its inhabitants who do not realize that they are highly dependent on their planet for a normal and healthy life.  

At this moment nothing is proceeding in an easy way and we fear for difficult times as nations show intolerance to find a way out, forcing the world into misery and destruction that cannot be tolerated by Spirit to the point that we may have to abandon our plans.

Right now we are not sure yet what will be decided.

Even when we are given the opportunity there are so many issues that need to be addressed, and therefor we must follow a tight script and see to what extent people and their governments will cooperate and not attempt to revolt. We assure you, no resistance will be tolerated once we begin to make clear what needs to be done to convince the world of our intentions and to complete our agendas.

Pray for things to get better, that people will be receptive to accept what needs to be done. Such needs will become apparent as the Earth begins to move and people desperately wonder what to do in threatening situations.

Then you are called and urged to listen to the Voice speaking within to give you direction to save lives. Discipline is an important factor here. A calm demeanor and determined leadership gives people support and confidence in times of emergency. That is the task entrusted to you and people will believe your words in this chaotic state.
This is MICHAEL of NEBADON and here is JESUS:

This is JESUS and I gladly join in this to speak to each of you about these circumstances. Each of us are confronted with new situations, made worse even when the earth begins to move or unexpected weather conditions take place that cause fear and panic. Then it is of utmost importance to be ready and let yourself be guided by your Adjuster to help those who might turn to you in their distress.  Know then that I am in your midst and that you receive power and directions by connecting with your Thought Adjuster through the same way you are using now while listening to these words.

This is why transmitters are so desperately needed, for many will depend on contact with Spirit to be directed to useful sources of information. Practice and pray, do not give up, and be courageous in turbulent and difficult circumstances. 

I am JESUS and will be with you at all times. Do not fear, stay the course  and remember Me, my beloved children. I am JESUS, I now leave you in My peace.

Thank you MICHAEL and JESUS  for this message. Let us hope and pray for solutions to the complicated world problems. May the Father’s will be done.

Elise