Author Topic: MARGUL. 08.07.23 Attitude of Cabal  (Read 6995 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MARGUL. 08.07.23 Attitude of Cabal
« on: August 07, 2023, 13:50:01 pm »
Attitude of Insurrection Cabal
MARGUL, Trinity Teacher Son
Mon, Aug 07, 2023

MARGUL, Trinity Teacher Son
This is Margul, Trinity Teacher Son, and Avonal, not, but a Daynal Paradise Son, of Paradise origin. Whose role, here, on Urantia, is to work with your Creator Son in harmonizing the planet with the physical and spiritual evolution, synchronicity, between itself and Paradise. The planet is issued and guided into various stages achieving this ultimate synchronicity in time and space, and, more-or-less, spiritual hydraulics, similar to breathing and oscillation. You could think of it as a sine wave versus the other expressions of frequency that is, either in-the-Will or out-of-Will, with the Will of the Father.

What was certainly out of Will was the act of the supreme within the circuits of Havona. An imperfect deed with a perfect origin. The simple explanation for insurrection without a cause, stated, is that there is a bitterness and resentment of that which was once perfect in origin, and perfect-yet-evolving in its perfection, having to experience a rebirth and a drastic evolution, pointing out a new origin of imperfection. This is a dramatic loss of status and hierarchy within the Grand Universe of those beings who were part of the supreme, having lost the supreme to its Deity status.

But from your standpoint, it is still as simple as an entity on the other side of a spectrum of, from your Local Universe Son up to a Havona circuit, which was just as reliant on the paradise Trinity for its own destiny. And both ends of this spectrum challenged and acted against the will of the Paradise Sons. In effect, challenging, and insurrecting and rebelling against the Will of God, the Word of God, and certainly, the Will of the Paradise Trinity. Best known as the union of the First, Second and Third Source and Center of the Godhead of the I AM. Personally known as the Father the Son and the Spirit.

No matter the cause for now, there has been a forced recalibration. A pointing of fingers as to who is the party and parties responsible or denying that such recalibration is necessary or exists. But it does. For there is insurrection. A simplistic way of looking at things between the Spirit and the Son is that you could use the expression, it does not matter what you think it matters what you do. In the Justice spectrum of legal workings, there is typically no injustice from a thought crime, but the act of doing based upon the thought. Similarly, thoughts can influence and do influence, behavior and action. But also, the will, you have been taught, can guide behavior and action, and condition thought.

In that vein, Paradise Sons initiate and finalize action. The spirit conditions action. Mind is a shared resource endowed with personality to unify mind. And that endowment is the Universal Father and Universal Controller. The supreme mistook its rule and supremacy over Time and Space as controller.

Understand, we have revealed the supreme from Havona acted upon its volition with the Paradise Trinity acting as its analogue to a Thought Adjuster. There was no clear communication between the jurisdictions. The supreme’s, behavior and thought was conditioned by the Creator Son’s actions. And there you have the clear example of the spectrum of what a Local Universe Son observes, thinks, and behaves, all the way up to what a perfect Havona observes, thinks, and then behaves. And now we have the consequence of action in what the insurrectionists observe, think, and behave.

Nothing exemplifies the augmentation of this process more than the Paradise Bestowal Son. Whether that be the unique case of a Creator Son Bestowal, as your planet received, or the rest of every single other planet’s usual Bestowal process of an Avonal Son, a Magisterial Son of Paradise, who effects the universal bestowal of the Universal Father's fragmentation of Himself into the lowest order of children, the human being within the creation and planet of the Bestowal Son.

And once that process takes effect that's when I, a Trinity Teacher Son, takes on the Daynal (not Avonal) mission, to work with these other missions of Creator Sons, and usher in synchrony in all phases with Paradise, The Isle of Paradise, and The Paradise Trinity. And you have all phases of Paradise Sons of such a Trinity Association guiding you in. As well as the single unity of the Father within you. The Creator son from without and the Spirit guiding you from within your mind, and en-circuited within creation. And ministering to you with an entirely new order, different than your sonship order, and on its own evolution and ascension in your Local Universe journeys.

Frankly, you do not understand, nor can you entirely relate to the effects the supreme’s behavior did to Cosmic Mind of these Orders entirely separate from your own. The Infinite Spirit still upholds Cosmic Mind, is the origin of Cosmic Mind. It is not and was not, never was and never will be, anything out of Havona. This harsh lesson is being learned by all entities originating from Havona.

You can rest assured in your own positions as sons of God, that Mind and Spirit is eternally upheld by the Infinite Spirit, together with the Paradise Trinity, and ultimately, through the Universal Father. This is Margul signing off. For this has a lot to take in and we have filled our cup with enough words today. Thank you all for your attention. I wish you and bid you a very good day.

MICHAEL of NEBADON
This is Michael of Nebadon with a final word, that I sanction these transmissions, in both ways. One, that I approve Margul’s participation. And two, I sanction the interference of the Cabal who attempted to foible the signals coming through. Discern what you will My children. Discern what you will my subjects within My Kingdom. It is Nebadon, and you are of origin and belonging here. Good day.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MARGUL. 08.07.23 Attitude of Cabal
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023, 02:04:36 am »
Dominick thank you for an erudite transmission I find hard to fully understand.  I wish there were people on this site who would take this statement from Margul on.  Why?  He is telling you, I think, why there are large groups of seraphim out of control!

Where is the thought voice of some of you on this please?  First, some of you must understand that the cabal is a result of a disarrangement of cosmic mind not, but of supreme mind no longer functioning.  You have the Urantia Book, a grand revelation, it instructs now on these lines of events but it does provide your minds reasoning power about mind and its functional appearance.  You ought to discuss this if you can concerning what you think Margul tells us.  I have suggestion Dominick, and it goes like this:

Here is a typical paragraph from the Margul post above, and it is just dripping with insinuation and meaning.  Read it first, and then I give it an explanation beneath it:

MARGUL SAYS:

No matter the cause for now, there has been a forced recalibration. A pointing of fingers as to who is the party and parties responsible or denying that such recalibration is necessary or exists. But it does. For there is insurrection. A simplistic way of looking at things between the Spirit and the Son is that you could use the expression, it does not matter what you think it matters what you do. In the Justice spectrum of legal workings, there is typically no injustice from a thought crime

"No matter the cause for now"  HE means the subject about the irritation of so many spirit minds, particularly seraphim, over universe conditions.

"there has been a forced recalibration"   Dominick's mind supplied the word, and Margul tells me, that is the perfect word, and I for one accept it as highly useful to tell me what the universe did that made all these seraphim and others angry enough to rebel.  Hopefully the reader knows the meaning of recalibration:  and it means to throw out all rules and arrangements in accounting how time is run.  Paradise threw out the old rules!  Time has a new set of rules to run the machinery of how it produces Finaliters.  Abd of course graduate seraphim, and of course Midsoniters and Miwayers, and hundreds of Orders the reader never heard of too.  These unrevealed Orders about around me and I speak to them and we get along fine.  But they are under the same changes I am, and they are very unhappy.  Margul says Paradise and the Local Universe have forced in themselves a fully new forced recalibration of how to understand meanings and doings in time now.  It is hugely important to calibrate and think about this dear readers.  IT is not simple to understand either.

" it does not matter what you think it matters what you do."
That statement is the crux of why we have a rebellion, why the seraphim have formed a cabal.  First let us not over simplify these meanings:
1 - the cabal is mighty sour in giving high spirit policy makers good marks for tearing down the mechanisms they use to provide spirit services. 

Now I have to do some guessing here, but the seraphim are highly specialized ministry workers, and I find it hard to generally characterize at seven different districts of service they do, but out of the seven items they specialize in, fully six of the seven departments have been deranged.  That is a word that means they were torn apart and put back together wrong.  Do you get that at all?  

Wrong.  read it again please if you must.  The seraphim near me as I try to  make sense of these statements says to me, let me tell you a little.  I am delighted to hear you my dear:

A CABAL SERAPHIM SPEAKS -  "Ron we love to hate you but now you are doing a service I want to see in words.  I agree when MARGUL says or intimates "It does not matter what you think it matters what you do.  What God the Father thinks is that we do not matter  concerning what we think should be done with the death of the supreme, as you put it Ron. 

[CABAL SERAPHIM CONTINUES TO SPEAK:]  WE  are the experts in evolutionary styles of policy enforcement.

"We are the experts when it comes to doing the work of ministry as Ron likes to call our work.  It is much more than "ministry" Ron but you are such a baby you see it fundamentally as such, and I say okay, but this:  No one told us the supreme died.  We had to guess that Ron got the word before almost anyone else because he was sitting in the circuits of the supreme when it happened, and was tole EITHER SHUT DOWN OR DIE.  He shut down when his computer phasing was stopped and he could hot type.  Now you understand it Ron, here is [Ron here, and now I have a change of voice and unknown to me]  . . . .

"There is a style you use Ron that infuriates us.  You give MICHAEL OF NEBADON full courtesy but give us none.  . . . . "

Ron - You misunderstand totally voice.  I would prefer to listen to the gentle voice of the seraphim that was speaking to me before you butted in. . . .  thank you. . . .

ORIGINAL SERAPHIM SPEAKS:  "You insulted my Supervisor and good riddance she says to you, but I see it differently now, and you are open to taking my cause lecture.  [Yes, seraphim, I hear precious little excuse for taking on the work of anti-policy as against the Salvington government, nor do we poor humans have any explanation why so many seraphim took up arms even against our order which has no defense.]

"I am the seraphim at your left shoulder now and I am the Compliment to the one you are speaking to.  We switch work and I am presently just a Compliment taking sheets of notes when we have a good contact like you right now.  So I speak too:"

Ron - And I appreciate the explanation and therefore, you are welcome to turn this into a written transcript about reasons this cabal feels it must strenuously object to a very important mission on Urantia.

"I do so now and my Supervisor is livid and now understand she is looked upon as a brain washed Communist of the old school you better like us or else.  Let this be known to your audience then:

"We SERAPHIM are ready to blow Urantia apart.  That is not cabal talking.  That is our fury at Putin and the rest of the jackasses who think they have the right mode to blow Urantia apart if they choose.  You are greatly aggrieved over us and Putin but you keep it to yourself as we do.  Yet you must persist to get anything done and that runs up against our anger to stop work in spirit and let those war fools alone unless they get upset and blow the place apart. 

Ron - You are correct, but you are not addressing whey the cabal has formed over what is, to us, an idiot supreme that over stated his authority far too soon and far too early.  Can you address that for us?

SERAPHIM IN GENERAL SPEAKING -
"Yes, of course.  You never allow much because it is associated with pain to your limbs and forbid conversation then, and now we understand why.  However, you are never out of league with MICHAEL OF NEBADON  . . . .

Ron -  I am indwelt seraphime, he is of the nature of my indwelling and which I am betrothed to unify with shortly.  I am much of him as you are as much of the Spirit as well.  

SERAPHIM - "I did not know are a unity!  I see it now and now we understand you dare not tolerate what we do or face prison yourself.  

Ron - That is no decision alternative for me as I fully support the action to save a planet that is almost in a skid over the guard rails into the canyon of loss below.  I fully support Missions as a man badly injured and needs the nurse of goodness to rectify what has happened to me too.

SERAPHIM - "Yes, I get the point and so do my sisters now.  You have nothing against us but to stay out of the parts you must rectify for them and allow the fact there is no competition with us and you need help as much as we do.  K"

MARGUL, THE TRINITY TEACHER SON -
"Ron, you have contributed far too much, in my opinion, to speak so eloquently to a group that hates anything human, yet I see a modification in several members of the cabal.  It does good to do this and we thank you Ron and the "girls" as you put it for speaking together for the first time for years.

"I am MARGUL, and Ron you have made all the points I want you to make right now as they are both well done and excellent.  You love your friend Dominick for doing so well on such a prickly subject, and I now agree he has stepped into the winners circle as his abilities have grown strong and well.  I am also subject to a TRINITY RULE, nothing must be spoken too I have to work directly on as you speak about it. 

"Let us close this extraordinary post for all of you to see how well Ron deals with celestial concerns just to understand why the behave the way they do.  He could get all of it with patience but I, MARGUL THE TRINITY TEACHER SON, have to put the mall aside as you do when they field energy that dilutes their good will for you and me. 

"FINALLY, DOMINICK, Ron believes you have more, and now I say to you Dominik, take more as you need to answer this aggrieved post by seraphim who appreciate Ron but care he is removed still and that is not possible ladies, but your supervisor is put out too over Ron getting a free hand with reason and he has no real reason to be unhappy but the Supervisor  is over Ron's review she is incapable of understanding enough to drop insurrection regardless of terms.  We leave it at that for all of you for now.  K"
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 06:37:54 am »
Very complicated and complex subject as Ron warns. It is up to one in the effort to assimilate something from all these magisterial teachings, to speculate a little to see what one can learn.
Through the years I have been able to clarify certain basic concepts and one of them is that thought was the cause first, then Creation. In the same line of thought I understand that the subtle moves the dense: "Just as the cold of the atmosphere freezes the water, the anguish that moves the heart of the devotee gives configuration and shape to the formless" (Sai Baba); that we are what we think; that before the body gets sick the mind gets sick and before the mind gets sick the soul gets sick. And so a whole series of precepts that make it very difficult to accept that what matters are the facts, when I learned from Sai Baba that: "With respect to God, it is not necessary to carry out a wrong action to feel guilty, it is enough that you have thought about it"  (Sai Baba)
However, I understand that it refers to consciously thought facts. Because the will is imperative, capable of shaping the way of thinking. I end with this:
"He brings a shell close to his right ear, another to his left, closes his eyes, he does not perceive only the murmur, this brings him the smell of the sea; the water of the coast runs through his limbs and he sees the lead-blue waves, the undulation of the tide, the foam. Feel the taste of the water and inhale the entire air of the beach, sand, fish, rocks and the coolness of the shade of nearby palm trees. It is as He says, think and imagine that each shell is the entire universe where the initial sound occupying infinite space, it provokes the entire Creation. He understands that the void is full of energy, of intelligence of possibilities. He envisions that the voice of each shell allowed him to create a complete scene of existence in another place, which he was able to move in a very short period of time hundreds of kilometers away, to another emotional state, to the richness of a new experience, based on the data provided by the sound; that vibration is full of information, all the ether is actually an infinite network of knowledge" (Sai Baba). Thanks you Margul, Ron and Dominick
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2023, 07:18:39 am »
Ron,

I have carefully read Dominick's transmission and your response to it and I understand the following:

The point is that the Seraphim feel that God the Father has not given sufficient consideration to what they think or have to go through? Is that why they are so angry, apart from their frustration with their Superior/Leader, but over the now prevailing universe conditions?

Margul says: “it does not matter what you think it matters what you do”. 
And here we see that the seraphim did ‘do’, they ‘acted’ and they started a rebellion.

They are angry at you Ron, because Michael and you are supporting each other, but Ron is almost completely fused with Michael and they understand that now, but what remains are the many services that are taken from them that they used to provide. 

What the supreme did was against the will of the Father, and from there the rebellion started, which is regarded a challenge against God, against His Will and the will of the Trinity. 
Something “that was perfect became imperfect” and has to start again in another way. 

The whole matter is regarded a terrible loss and has to be reconsidered because it affects the entire universe in which all this plays an important role, because everything is interconnected.

We learned:
Paradise has “recalibrated the old rules", which means - to reexamine one’s thinking or a system of values and correct it in accord with a new understanding or purpose) - and changed it to “a new set” to make it possible for the ascenders from the Local Universes to become finaliters. 

But by changing the rules the seraphim suffered and “lost many of the districts (six out of seven) on which they had functioned, because these were “shattered and incorrectly reassembled”. 
They simply lost a huge part of the things that they had always taken care of, that loss was hard to take and some of them rebelled fiercely and constantly (against innocent humans) and even had to die.

It will be taken over by other authorities and to make it worse, partly by humans, through the Magisterial Foundation, founded by Ron and sustained by Higher Authorities and all of this has made them furious and has provoked other rebellions. 

The question now is no longer, who or what, but who is responsible for all these “forced” changes and what is the solution to the emerging problem that formed seraphic and other rebellions? 

We also learned: 
If a Paradise Bestowal Son ( Michael Son or Avonal Son alike) incarnates in the lowest order of His children (human), then immediately the TrinityTeacher Son comes into His Daynal Mission to cooperate with the Missions of the respective Creator Son and their task is to bring about synchronicity/harmony in physical and spiritual evolution of the planet with all phases of Paradise.

So, I think that the Paradise Sons have a great part in dealing with solutions for the planets and because the supreme misunderstood his status, these Paradise Sons come into action for the Father. And so, we humans, have all phases of Paradise Sons of the Trinity guiding us ( Michael/ Avonal/Trinity Teacher Son), as well as of the Father (Adjuster) within.

However:
Whatever ever the supreme or anyone did/does to Cosmic Mind, it will never change, the Infinite Spirit is for ever the Cosmic Mind and upholds it forever. It comes from the Infinite Spirit and always will, never from outside. It can not be disarranged by anything.

This is what I understood from the two posts on the Forum. 

Elise

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2023, 12:46:32 pm »
It is my view to comment on that this subject is so vast it defies working on it easily to understand the cabal attitude which they reflect yet today and fully unresolved as I write this the morning of August 9th, 2023.

Elise I follow your post and still do not get the sense you (or for me too) grasp the situation well at all.  I also believe that I do not grasp the situation entirely well at all either.  This morning it feels there is a powerful standoff between various universe forces yet pervading all that we should be doing but elect not to do in the policy front.  Right now we should be operating the Magisterial Foundation in cooperating with the Salvington and our Planetary Government. 

Occerpa, you post as a radical review of Sai Baba and I fully admit I am not sure what you are telling us about your view about this insurrection and its views about the creation and what it owes them rebels.  I would be happy to hear further clarification doctor, and you do great good but it is also hard to see because we are forced to really not say much these days. 

I asked Elise to put her views into a post this morning on the thread.  You too have responded, and I still have a problem understanding what has to be addressed other than this:

THE CABAL
 It still exists today.  It is still over my head and a miserable cuss for me to deal with.  It thinks it is in control, but if this is "control." I do not get any revision to what our projects are to do as they sit here silent and still.

What is said above is not useful except to start this part of the discussion.  The cabal thinks it has won the planet to its side.  I sincerely doubt that is true.

The planet is too important to allow an insurrection in on its powerful representation as the final Bestowal work of our Creator Son, Michel of Nebadon.  All I  am saying here is my belief the cabal is dreaming if it thinks it has any real control over Urantia, or any idea it has consolidated its view they have won the battle to be preeminently understood.  

It is my view that the Salvington  Government sees nothing but chaos on Urantia, but sees nothing settled, and is working to undo the so-called idea that creation must bow to rebels who have a very poor view of what they want or what they can achieve.   Elise, this Salvington reaction to the Urantia insubordination creates nothing but a misapprehension in the cabal they are the ones who speak for Urantia.   You and I and Occerpa see nothing of the angst of MICHAEL OF NEBADON at all, and we can only agree with have a standoff to sense.  All else is unanswered and nothing gets either done or are we at a breaking point to operated with a Michael Staff just to run Missions now.

For that reason, I am approached by the STAFF of the MICHAEL MISSIONS, and here is a spokesman to state:  "You Ron are entirely sure this place [Urantia and York] is fully outside of anything waiting to be resurrected into the fold of actual Mission work.  Believe us, we understand your view that so little can be done, as to state it is a stand down or stand off.  You are incorrect that the cabal is unaware of their precious prerogatives are undone, for they are quite sure they have won Urantia for the moment.

"You correctly point out two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time.  Truly in materialism, one object takes precedence over the other as no two objects can occupy the same space at the same time.  I keep looking at your argument Ron, and as usual it is clarity in the face of mud slinging between the cabal and Salvington.  However, one occupies Urantia truly, and you say the cabal does not ever realize they are too small and puny to take control of any spot in a material planet the Father's will decrees is sacred territory.

"Now we understand your point of view Ron, and that is extraordinarily difficult to understand, and that is what you are trying to tell Elise and Occerpa to name a few.  I fully understand it but offer no real solution, as this situation of only one spot to occupy and two wanting to occupy it at the same time, makes the situation of you people caught under that contest, as useless and unable to resolve into any motion to proceed with the Missions.

"You also understand as Elise does not, that the power struggle is not just Nebadon, it is universal, and that the workability of time is fully at risk.  I agree with that fully, says MICHAEL OF NEBADON:

[MICHAEL SPEAKS now[ " . . .  Ron you define things so well when vexed.  I see it now and you see it clearly, but there is no ARTHURA at the moment to chime in with His veiw: [Arthura:] 'there is nothing you can do Ron except die off.  I dare not say more.'

This is MICHAEL, "you Arthura make no mistake but you told DOMINICK in the original post above, there is nothing left to do but hunker down and wait for progress to appear once again by whoever is the victor to occupy the power over Urantia.

"That would be true ARTHURA, if we had a clear area to battle on, but Urantia also has two other BIG PROBLEMS:

TWO BIG URANTIA PROBLEMS BESIDES CABAL

1 -   The URANTIA  planetary core is frozen.  Not in place, but in viscosity;
2 -  The  URANTIA humans are also in an insurrectionary condition and we dare not move until order is restored in the world order of national governments.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You Ron have the audacity to smack not Michael, but Arthura not either to suggest that Elise does not entirely grasp the enormity of the condition and has almost no comprehension of why the cabal is losing ground, but refuses to relent and leave.

"For that reason Elise, recount your reasoning.  Ron does not dispute anything you say to reason the situation on Urantia, but he sees a different drummer than you do.  How can that be?

"Ron is a sentient individual far more than you replicate Elise, as he takes the vision of contact with spirit as entirely real and necessary, and without further elucidation, their words are believable and necessary to contemplate fully.  I agree with him and you do not Elise.  Your work for the Missions consists of using the ideas of the 5th epochal revelation as the core of your belief system.  Ron does not so consider the 5th epochal revelation as relevant to the present political conditions on Urantia.  Instead, he says, 'there is no Justice so long as Justice does not address victimization of  those who fall under the yoke of the cabal and its despair.  I never looked at it that way, but he is not wrong to suggest to the ANCIENTS OF DAYS, it is a critical issue which begs jurisprudence to be revised to at least allow that victims happen and they need remedy instantly or at least totally to understand that Justice is available to for them too.

"I looked at this carefully when the ANCIENTS OF DAYS  asked Ron, why do you bother it, and Ron replied, :You care about what the cabal does, but you let me die of my cabal wounds without a whimper of care they killed me because of what they were allowed to do under your version of jurisprudence.   They said to Ron, the question is far more complicated than your injuries.  Ron says back, 'yes but I lose my life for no reason other than you want to gather evidence, and my death means nothing and they have extracted their own judgement in preference to yours Ancients of Days.'

The ANCIENTS OF DAYS THEN RESPOND:  "You Ron had not jurisprudence assigned to you as a right.  But then when you die your rights are reinstated, and too late for you to have remedy against the cabal which has so damaged your work you cannot move.  You say, "where is the Justice in that?"  The ANCIENTS OF DAYS  respond: "there is no justice in that!"  They remove themselves from the fray and let MICHAEL OF NEBADON deal with the mess of the collision of a web site mystery Ron is still dealing with that allows nothing Monjoronson  says about the work of the Missions to appear easily.

"Elise, you do not understand the cacophony all around you.  Ron does not see the reasons for it either, and lets it to you alone.  There is no distinction between you and Ron, except Ron just wants the hub bub of noise and friction around you as representative of the Mission work in Europe to be and to let it proceed without more histrionics.   I agree with him but you Elise see no such problem other than to CLARIFY CABAL REASONS  for rebellion.  Ron sees much deeper and projects that unless we clear the cabal there remains a stigma and brown spot all over the face of the word "sacred."  He refuses to budge that they are badly misstating their own cabal opinions, and they must be rectified away from the planet, and the power of God's will is reinstated at once and to proceed with the business at hand.

"Now this is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and here are the ANCIENTS OF DAYS who are the JUSTICE SYSTEM at hand:  [ANCIENTS OF DAYS now speak:] "We are now fully competent to agree with you Ron,m except you are such a low order of being, there is nothing to say to you except we do as we please no longer, as FATHER  has just decreed you are too lowly to speak at all, but that your point is well taken.  Let it ride for now and that Gettysburg College now has an :a priori" reason to discuss this not, but to listen to their own Synod decree you either a blasphemer or a brilliant prophet who has gotten the word beyond comprehension and it must be dropped not but answered in full and that is a winning streak we did not expect Ron.  They are in respectful decline at the moment but they have a huge resolve to you as does the ANCIENTS OF DAYS  do here:

"WE THE ANCIENTS OF DAYS, now declare Ron totally absent no longer on these issues.  You Ron have managed to bring all of this to the front edge of justice delivery from the DAYS and they are not resentful you pushed it because you are truly dying of a trust not exercised and that is horrible.  I am not the FATHER spokesman of the ANCIENTS OF DAY,  and decree there is no evidence of wrong doing on your part but that the cabal has done nothing but wrong doing and must be tempered back to the position they inhabit URANTIA as an invading force and that must be rectified at once.

"Elise, as usual you trigger angst in Ron when you warble your interests are not addressed.  He cannot address them from the point of the ANCIENTS OF DAYS, but from the point of view of MICHAEL OF NEBADON, your persistence pays off when you force Ron to respond to issues far above a human to consider.  Yet he does and knowingly and well.  He is not fully human anymore and suffers a lot of pain because of it; however, let that be for now.  I am now MICHAEL OF NEBADON and speaks as follows:

[Michael:] "You Ron have declared the entire matter of the cabal as an invasion and that is all regrdless of their reason to do it.  I see your issue clearly.  However, the ANCIENTS OF DAYS must pick this up as a fellowship occurrence so large it does not fit their causes of Justice well at all now.  For that reason, both to you and OCCERPA, we defer this final statement I wanted to make, and it is this:

"THE REST OF THE WORLD IS IGNORANT of these conditions.  Ron has shot an arrow across the bow of a college institution who he wants them to organize a writing team to track the course of the SECOND RETURN,  For that reason he is nuts, but I full7yagree with him, and he pushes the agenda so well he has the Lutheran Synod of GETTYSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA convening a special session to relate to the email he sent the History Department yesterday.  They now see how serious this is ad now are wanting to be fully established inside the activity Ron has replaced over them.  They are interested in Gettysburg College as an education issue, but Ron is insisting they have a higher calling, and they now see why, as he has on record nearly five million words of reprobate discussions they dare not seize entirely as there is some invective upon them they know is the heat of a discussion against his views to others who seem to know enough what he is talking about.  You Ron will be famous intellectually for your own views that tis is ot a play thing but a real destiny issue.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and finally I have someone who really understands my situation.  Lastly, I have no real idea of the nature of what may develop over this Ron, as you have bumped destiny hard for you and for ME, and for the ANCIENTS OF DAYS, as you are insisting that Gettysburg College come to the fore and take responsibility for institituin a serious tracking of the proposed Second Return.

"I finally have caught on that Ron knows more than I do about making this Mission recognizable but inside legal institutions of large reputations.

"For that reason then folks, this response is also a battle call with ME as usual too, and the cabal has tried to answer Ron and he appreciates it but Margul cut if off.  Why?"

MARGUL, TRINITY TEACHER SON speaks:
"I am fully aware of the breach I forced on Ron and a seraphim who was willing to examine this with Ron, and he got enough to understand they are furious over the loss of their spot in destiny. 

"Ron does understand the angst, but does not understand why the rebellion first and not reassignment first?

"The answer is not forthcoming from Paradise, or from MARGUL, but from FATHER, as follows:

[FATHER speaks] "You are facing insurrections of your own Ron because you understand that man himself is in a rebellion too, and for that reason you do not push the usual possibilities but prepare for inevitable outcomes to MY views this must be quashed and placed into the dustbin of history.  I fully care this is well stated, and continue:

"For My own reasons, please understand the entire matter before you this morning Ron is not yours to fully worry about, but you have placed this so well on the record it someday will be understood it carries much to discuss even then.  However, the entire matter is not a mind trial Ron, and your force that out as I speak, but a destiny issue so huge it is my size to wrestle with it.  I never thought I had to refree truth against scatter and you know what I mean [Ron here:  for you who do not know vernacular issues of sewage, the term scatter refers to thrown dung into the air and smearing everybody with it - now you know]

" I want it known that Ron's definition perfectly suits your UNIVERSAL FATHER, and for that reason I smile somewhat to write this:

"Elise you are scarcely aware that man himself is in an institutional bind so severe man himself says he is not going to take it anymore.  All national governments fail.  They are not tuned to the idea we are so over populated they [governments]  must not grant exceptions to race, creed, or sexuality.  For reasons of your own Elise you present a solid front to family but are desperately reviewing your options in the face of Ron saying to you  that you are a full grown adult and therefore attend to these Mission with your own decisions first, as there is no longer a stond revision to the 5th epochal revelation; there is now a revision even to the 6th epochal revelation, and that is when the FATHER decrees the entire matter of URANTIA and its insurrection to be apostate material as Ron already sees it.  He will not tolerate its presence, and most of you never see why he is upset so much over what maybe to you are minor infractions to process.

"Sue Whiley went berserk, a former member of this list, over the same issue, but she took it to a personal level.  Ron will never do that and that is because he CONSIDERS IT A DESTINY ISSUE.  So do I.  I am the FATHER OF ALL, and Ron is leaving Urantia sooner than we had hoped not, but he has been burned by a cabal and their goddamned use of invective never meant to be used in a war.  For some reason they are amused with this but Ron has properly warned them they get no free pass soon.

"I AM FATHER, and please notice I am pleased when Ron emphasizes importance with capital letters recently.  you all wonder why, well that is why.  It helps to archive these conversations a lot and for reasons of State, Gettysburg is ready to respond this time and invite you to a seminar on the subject.  They will issue you a letter and also respond with email we hope as that is your direct link.   However, be cautious as the Synod asks it be held and not the college and that is an important distinction and you will not let it pass unnoticed.  I am sure this things boils even more as Gettysburg is responding barely but the Lutheran Synod is placing it as a priority issue.

"You Ron asked, do we ever end this?  And yes, ron, we do.  Thank you all for listening up to this point.  FATHER OF ALL." K

Ron - To answer finally, we have at the moment huge issues not to talk about right now.  I try but to no avail.  Yes, Elise the cabal is really angry about being dumped by the side, but they are taking it out on creaton and not the supreme or any such thing.  That is not fair and the damage is now huge enough to recall Immanuel Ambassadors back to Paradise for a drubbing over what has to be done and that is secretly done now.  We will not get the gist of it easily.  However, I am also insisting we stay the course, and that the Lightlines continue, and we all stay the course as it was proposed for years now.  I let the rest alone for further erudition by ARTHURA, MICHAEL OF NEBADON,  GABRIEL, MARGUL, FATHER, and on more so.  I also point out to Occerpa that Sai Baba is now ready to make a further announcement to followers like you, that you must learn humility, not your behalf, but on the face of Sai Baba.  SAI BABA STATES:

"You Occerpa are my favorite poet.  You alone have learned the distinction of just saying and really doing.  I  am not your best fan over your material life of want and dissatisfaction over so many national issues, but Ron never cares to discuss personal or political issues wisely.  I am indeed SAI BABA and for reasons of my own I speak to you if you can transmit which your mind fully discloses is impossible.  So be it.  We bless your rings of thought  always.  SAI BABA, K"
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2023, 05:09:23 am »
I am still with my wife, giving us the vacations of our lives, visiting our children, and to a certain extent, the time due to jet lag and the time committed to obvious issues in the activity have delayed me in publishing this post. to thank the reference that was made of my participation in the subject and very especially to my beloved Bagawan Sathya Sai Baba for the special attention, which has filled me with great joy because it shows me that I qualify in what I have proposed so much. what it's like to be his frontline devotee. By the way, the final part of that beautiful writing of Sai Baba with which I end my publication, ends as follows:
"He sees the image of the Master engraved clearly in his consciousness; he scans the features of that face he knows, asks a question, the answer comes to him vivid and undeniable. He focuses his gaze on that familiar face and surrenders to bliss without time for the entrance to the center of your own being, where certainty and peace are a single perception, physical ties are lost, the life of the soul is confused with life on all levels and health is reborn" Thank you Ron
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"