Author Topic: You Should Hear - Grim Reality maybe?  (Read 6869 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
You Should Hear - Grim Reality maybe?
« on: September 22, 2023, 15:08:59 pm »
Friday, Sept. 12, 2023
3PM York, PA
Transmission/opinion:
The Possible Transition to an Invisible Mission to Urantia

Dear List,
I am increasingly of the opinion we are preparing to transition to a Mission situation that will eventually leave most of you out of aware participation and see nothing for some time to come.

The world situation has put off the spirit universe from addressing directly the lesser issue of State democracy or State war and as such is so unappealing to the Mission planners, there is probably a recommendation to ignore the schedule we have been working with for over a decade, and to rehearse future missions out of ear shot of we who live on Urantia as the human order.

I have no sure knowledge of this except for the enunciation of the Creator Son and various sub-leaders of the proposed Missions for and on Urantia, visible and invisible.  I admit I am condition to report news like this with the continuing hope that the planning for these things to happen is too vast to just shut it down and plan for another day.  But thanks to the Russians and thanks to the North Koreans, we now have the worst world situation since the end of WWII, and a skirmish for all out war can happen far too easily now.

I have insisted to those who listen to me at all, that Urantia need not go through this war cycle again and ruin its chances for so much spiritual and material progress that it may be the final tragedy for Urantia to recover its promise as a bestowal planet.  I could care less about the Lesser Antilles, but I do care about the Ukraine and the threat Russian aggression promises the rest of the work to put that whole ideology back in the bottle and melt it down out of history.  The idea of nation states is just fine and works for a long time to come, but there must be a communion center where there are final decisions to be made about the right and wrong of nation states to make war solely on their own decision to do so.

That revision to the United Nations I know is in the cards of the Magisterial Sons to insist to invoke.  You do not know this because there has been no real discussion of the forum anymore about the Magisterial Mission production and what it holds to do on Urantia.  The 2005 book on Planetary Sustainability addresses it mildly but not enough and as a result today, the Biden administration still does not have a clue about such a Council or Committee or whatever you want to call it to establish it.

I for one am amazed at the insolence of all world governments to insist they know when and when not to go to war, yet they prepare themselves right now, today, for such a war, and that has ruined the Urantia chances for an open and visible spiritual Mission we have been planning for these past twenty years.   I started the beginnings of this web site by various panorama styles of thois forum, and there is nothing but a steady determination by hosts and members to always froth at the mouth about the lack of ingenuity to discuss anything, but the truth of the matter is so many of you sit back and never contribute a word.

For that reason the spiritual administrations are starving for support and for the lack of understanding which we constantly encounter by the normal population values which exist outside of places like this list.  I also point out that the guides for spiritual understanding, at least 80% of them, have no real reason to exit but to parrot what was done about 90 years ago in the 1930's and 1940's.  Only the United Nations has remained the same scuttled from the beginning by a Security Counsel that cannot work to hide the indecencies of the old Soviet Union and the parable of the six horses of the apocalypse from running amuck  ever ten years.   Without placing too much emphasis on the western democracies, I suggest that the entire matter on Urantia will collapse spiritually for the lack of any true interest in the guise of wondering who Jesus was or what did he intend to do for us even today all that time ago.

That is another reason to suggest to you who read this through, there is no good reason for Jesus to enter the sanctity of the world of spiritual and religious care Urantia has done well with in spite of the collapse of human values which promot the chances for this planet to experience a spiritual renaissance.

I close this with a premonition:

1 - There is no Mission big enough to correct nation-state suicide shortly;

2 - There is no spiritual Mission to this planet anymore because there is not bankruptcy in spirited mind, but there is profound ennui over how to correct any problem without someone suggesting the poor are excluded.  I believe it was Jesus who said the poor will always be with us, but then failed to tell us how spirit views the poor in spite of sympathy from the richer population to help them out of being poor..  In any case the proposed spiritual Missions to Urantia this hour are being recommended by Paradise to BE SHUT DOWN!

3 - There is no appeal to the loss of planning as it is shut down today to keep the wart hogs from rummaging its material places available on Urantia from a melt down over the loss of the premier thought MICHAEL OF NEBADON always has, and that is Urantia is the birth place of his 7th Bestowal, and he will refuse to let it die.  

4 - The Creator Son has been warned, (I am informed), by the Paradise agencies which advise Local Universes, that Urantia is a beehive of war planning again, and this time the United States will suffer blows against its territory for good and may cause a nuclear disaster in massive retaliation using nuclear bombs to settle the score.  

5 - Why does that get from you the shock it deserves?  I am over 80 years old and I am done with Urantia life unless it gets extended to work on the Missions, but that seems to be in abeyance the past few days once again, and the Lightlines are drifting into past reviewing type statements and not presenting vivid reality discussions.

Lemuel, yesterday your Lightline was a review of past epochal revelation.  I was there but hidden with nothing to say on orders by the Melchizedeks.  If I had the chance to say anything it was to unsettle the audience with an unusually frank assessment of the current state of affairs with the Biden obstancy and the Michael Missions suffering as a result of the determination by the President of the US deciding to give up China as a good friend ever and watching it deteriorate into a Cuba-like sore which nearly caused a nuclear war from  October 16, 1962 to October 29, 1962.

I conclude this essay to bring to your attention, we as a discussion form are as guilty as the uneducated man on the street for not coming to grasp with our own demise– and yes, that means our own death- prematurely for most cases here and at least speaking to the spiritual problems.

What do you have to say about maybe why life is not here for you perpetually?  What should we spiritually educated conclude?  Since this is a discussion forum, you should have something to say but planetary conditions besides the US financial shut down looming again ( and again, and again - for God’s sake House of Reps!).  These things have a habit of going out of control and the flower of human promises gets cut and burned to a crisp all the time.

I am warning this list in case you just have not grasped it:

1 - The Missions planned for are going by the boards and out of our grasp and nothing happens in spite of all this prep;

2 - MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks now: “You are all leaving a lot on the table, and I am not speaking right now; however, remember you have a voice and you can write and speak.  Paradise has warned Nebadon it is walking into a quagmire on Urantia today and to allow time to transfer the belligerency of the nation states on Urantia to subside.  I must take that into consideration and yes, Ron is right.  You are not paying attention. And you are not talking about it either.  We take discussions as interest in what we are doing but you have receded too much lately and we may drop the whole idea without one wimper from this list as to why it had to happen?

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: You Should Hear - Grim Reality maybe?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 17:13:25 pm »

Ron, thanks for this latest and disturbing information.
I feel the need to respond but quite frankly, I don´t know what to say, except
that once again, (and only speaking for myself) I feel that I and perhaps
others are being dragged over the coals again for not discussing the news
that Spirit keeps bringing us.

How can I/we discuss the constant changes that take place?  How can I/we
discuss what is given us one moment, and taken away the next?  It´s as
though we, who are thirsty, are handed a glass of water, only for it to be
taken from us before we have time to drink it. In other words, how can you
expect us to get our act together, when you can´t get yours?
You are Spirit, we are human. As above, so below. I/we do our best and
are moved by our faith and trust in our beloved Thought Adjusters.

I´m sure I can speak for all of us now when I say that we Are concerned by
what is going on. We Are sincere and loyal to the cause and we Are here and
here we shall stay, come hell or high water.

My Wednesday Lightline is not receiving revelation and other important
information because I am not Ron Besser, but I transmit as best I can, as
we all do. 

MICHAEL, you are our Father, and you know us better than we know 
ourselves. Your children love you and will do their utmost to serve you in 
the way you desire but we need to know exactly how, without you changing
things every five minutes.

You will not find another Ron Besser. What he has done to put all this
together, and for so many years, is nothing short of miraculous and he has
worked his butt off to bring as many of us up to a sufficient standard to help
him and here we are!

If all this goes down the tubes, what then? We shall carry on with our lives
and seek always a way in which we can serve Him, until we meet our end.

I have tried putting into words what I feel but I lack the vocabulary to air my
views in a more eloquent manner.

I apologize if I have caused upset or offense to anyone, it was not my 
intention.

Lemuel

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 20:04:09 pm »
Ron, thank you for the undoubtedly difficult task of conveying the bad news we all got on our plate today. It is hard to swallow and shocking to hear that the missions will be ignored and perhaps kept invisible or maybe even taken away from Urantia by Paradise recommendation after so many years of preparation.

I read this post just before I went to bed, but it is so disturbing that I feel I have to respond, although I don't know exactly what to say about it.

Much, or actually everything, of what Lemuel just said in his last post coincides with my feelings and thoughts. And yes, the world is a horror, with the threat of nuclear war and leaders of nations not doing the right thing, but that is why we so desperately need help from the Spirit side, to get some advice to change this world into a more humane and sustainably livable planet for all.

With Missions and a Regency supported by Magisterial Sons, we hope to begin creating a better world in which all people will eventually learn how to manage a planet given by our Creator to care for and use for the purpose and benefit of all.

I think almost everyone on the forum supports Michael 100 per cent in his refusal to let Urantia die. I think I can safely say that no forum member would wish that and that many, if not all, are willing to commit to the missions whenever and wherever possible.

We cannot exert as much influence on world politics, where things are still discussed behind people's backs and the general public does not know the truth about political planning, but we have faith in the Regency for those nations that are open to it and strive to adjust their governments, which will hopefully, under divine guidance, give our leaders a better understanding and improve their policies.

Jesus has presented his plans to us in the book "The Crown" and I hope they can be implemented. At the same time, I understand that Jesus does not want to appear in a warlike world where people seem insensitive to peace.

I hope there will be amended recommendations from Paradise. I believe that all here on the forum want to fully support you Ron, and all in Spirit who deal with this difficult planet daily, in the work that has been prepared with so much care.

Elise

Offline Lina

• MSN Messenger - capettini.lina@tiscali.it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 20:49:12 pm »
I agree with Lemuel and Elise.

From Above comes once again the halt of the Divine Missions to save Urantia. But we have seen that every time they stop and then start again the situation on our planet gets worse, with further and more serious complications.

I ask myself: why do not intervene now, without further delay, since they are equipped and have the Power and Ability to stop those who transgress the Divine Laws? How can we do it ourselves?

I can't imagine the scenarios that may arise for humanity and the planet if things deteriorate further!

I realize that this is an enormous, very demanding, complex and challenging operation on the part of all the Great Divine Beings involved in the various Missions, and I thank them infinitely for their availability and generous sacrifice.

BUT,

I LAUNCH MY LOUD CRY AND MY PRAYER TO THE FATHER SO THAT THIS DECISION CAN BE REVIEWED AND THE DIVINE PLAN, SO LONG STUDIED AND PREPARED FOR US, GIVES THE WAY, WHICH ALLOWS US TO SEE THE PROSPECT OF A NEW EARTH AND A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR ALL.

Thank you.
Lina

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 01:54:09 am »
My respectful greetings to the distinguished members Lemuel, Elise and Lina. I could say that I share your disappointments and annoyances expressed in this thread, however I will allow myself to make some observations that I consider, from my point of view, comforting in the face of such complex and intricate circumstances, as nothing less than the planning and organization of everything concerning the return of our Creator Father in the person of Jesus, the so-called second bestowal.
In the first place, given the difficulties of such a chaotic world and such an extraordinarily powerful enemy, it is hardly logical to take into account that only for the place of its manifestation is required a human staff sufficiently trained and numerous to be able to attend together with Ron and the members of the board of directors of the Magisterial Foundation everything concerning this the greatest event of all time, and the fact is that a frequent claim of the celestials is that many more people are necessary for the work that they envision together with the incarnated, among magisterial sons, Mechizedeks and others. 
Second aspect, taking into account that heavenly times do not correspond to earthly times, it is most likely that only the youngest members qualify as candidates to be part of the great event, in addition to those who can be selected for the so-called life extension. In this way, we could accept that we are only taking part in the previous preparations, where, due to distancing, the greatest and most valuable contribution can be made through our mind. This is, in addition to our prayers to the Universal Father so that can definitively and totally annihilate the rebels, enter into the concept of Manifestation of Thought. Taking into account the power of thought, we would have at our disposal a weapon that would be more lethal against these invisible enemies.

Thank you very much, I hope it was clear enough and that it makes sense at least in part; with the desire that we have, in addition to faith and trust, patience, understanding and love for this fabulous event.

Something else I want to say: keeping the proportions, in magnitudes, we can consider that the enemies of peace are so powerful, difficult to defeat, both here on the planet and in heaven. Nothing that the evil empire agrees to end the war in Ukraine and we see how a people is massacred
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2023, 23:43:52 pm »
I wish a healing portal could be built with divine/non earth technology.  With that good things could happen and the bad things could start to fade way.
^_^