Author Topic: More on "Trinitarian Justice"  (Read 4018 times)

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
More on "Trinitarian Justice"
« on: February 05, 2024, 17:22:59 pm »
 Feb. 5, 2024

Good morning All!

Some time ago, I asked Father the Prayer of Jabez: O that you would bless me indeed!
I asked that Father would show me the many opportunities He gives us for "Soul Growth". As humans, we are mostly unaware of the spiritual opportunities that pass our way, and we continue in our ways.

Here are some "opportunities" I have seen lately:

Confusion. About what happened in the past. About what may happen in the future. Confusion about the present. Things don't make sense.

Well guess what. That is normal isn't it? All we can do is take what we've got at the moment, and run with it. But. . .

I have been thinking a bit lately about "Trinitarian Justice".

God knows we are pretty much clueless about how to live and what to do and what to think.
But here is where "Trinitarian Justice " fits in: God doesn't judge us according to our faults. Rather He judges us according to our faith. He knows the many ways we mess up. But God is more interested in how we look to God for the way out, and for the clear vision needed to move forward. "Trinitarian Justice" is gentle. And the thing to remember is that it exists outside of time and space. That is why so many times we wait a long time, and may never see "justice" even though it is there! And at other times "justice" steps in with suddenness. Michael said humans do NOT have the final decision.

We may not know what the "Final Decision" is, or when it occurs, or what it encompasses, but the Trinitarian Justice we speak of here is the Rule of Law in the entire Universe. We are being supervised, however unknowingly. Wherever the justice extends, the law extends as well. The laws of goodness, mercy, and righteousness are totally backed up by "Trinitarian Justice". So our faith in God's rulership has everything to do with our experience of "justice". It is at the spiritual awareness level, through the Thought Adjuster, that keeps us on track. That is how, as spirit, we experience "Trinitarian Justice".

Extremely important LightLine today: from Elise, Arthura, and especially from Hermon, (Hernom)? the commander of the Pleiadean delegation.

Thank you!