Author Topic: LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL 02/18/2024.  (Read 4237 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL 02/18/2024.
« on: February 18, 2024, 21:29:21 pm »
Hi everyone, I want to take a minute to inform all that we have initiated a new phase, specially, in preparation to some of these members, first; we started with transmission practices long time ago, then, we believed it was necessary improve in grammar, and we  then started weekly sessions of grammar studies, because we are not intellectually prepared, we are not college people, they started also doing group transmissions. Everyone sitting in silence, writing on their note books,  then they shared with the others to check for mistakes.
Second,
One of the most exciting parts was the moment they stood in front of the group transmitting live and recording it.  

Third,
Now, the right moment when they are needed we ask to Evelio to conduct today's Lightline, He accepted the challenge for two months, because we are planning to ask to next prepared transmitter to continue the next 2 months so down the line.
We ask for support and understanding this process we are going through.
Here is the recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1534443/615480/VCISPREC02_615480_20240218_163056

Thank you all for listening.

Evelio Rivas 
Host.

René Durán
Co host.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL 02/18/2024.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 07:59:15 am »
Rene, you are at the moment the only transmitter who has the group actually around him..  That is the old fashion way done many years ago to participate together.  That way of doing things is an excellent way to learn transmitting, and I recommend it highly for other transmitters to do if they can.  I as a transmitter do not have anyone in the area interested and as a result I do it alone to a subscription of interest on the phone only.  That does not easily result in new transmitters very much at all, and I am glad to see Evelio is helping and interested to help conduct things this way and for you and our interest in new transmitters developing too.

In any case, thank you for this post, and many thanks to those around you who can become leaders in the motions to be the Voice of God, as long as God allows this process to continue.

I would also add that there are big  changes coming about who transmits, how they will do it, and what they will transmit.  Meanwhile my congratulations to this development for all of you involved with you Rene and your interest in helping others to participate so well.  Cheers!

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL 02/18/2024.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 14:26:56 pm »
Thank you Ron for your words it means a lot for all of us here, we are also in different development stages with others two  groups one of them is 5 people and the other 6.
Only God the Father knows what he wants to do with all of this Ron.

René