Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Micahel Message new Mary 24 2024
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 14:38:28 »
Magisterial Foundation
Michael of Nebadon speaks
May 24, 2024
--------------------------------
This is Michael of Nebadon.  Here are a few points to be made today to the discussion forum now:

1 - I will return to Urantia shortly; (Ron - this announcement is to detract from other transmissions that insinuate otherwise)
2 - I will bring with me a new era to the State of Affairs on Urantia;
3- I will bring a forth estate with me, and the fourth estate is not the news media, but it is my fortune to bring you a happy state of affairs that Ron must stay in the flesh for and he is improving today quite a bit;
4 - There is no MAGISTERIAL MISSION today, but shortly it will be ALL MAGISTERIAL mission when I get through with the CABAL;
5 - There is a strong indication that Ron will receive divine unction to stay the course as he very much wants to but is weakened by the cabal to stay the course with them, and he refuses anything to do with them;
6 - I am silly with this man and I must keep my decorum, but as usual I relax when he is available and I want to tell you even FATHER enjoys the wackiness of Ron, and I decree he is to be with you for at least four more months unless we cannot undo the death threat he has now;
7 - Today is Friday, the 24th of May, 2024, and Ron is trying to stay the course without any help from Me or elsewhere, and is finding it very difficult to do.  For that reason I am standing by and batting down any attempt to put him in the deep freezer of death for months if we can afford the work.  In other words, I intend to keep busy for months if he can keep his vitality working;
8 - No one today is equivalent to this person we call Ron, as he has the right stuff and works hard to maintain it with Dominick and his Board of Directors.  No one ever had such a grand standing as Ron does in the future, but that has to be done later and not now.   Let us pray for his continuance!
9 - Without Ron you do not have a coherent set of vibes to keep you all together, and that is essentially your purpose as a group today.  The later appearing transmitter out west have no real region to claim as their own, but Ron claims most of what is doing east of the Mississippi River and California and Washington and Oregon.  I have no idea why I say this but it happens to be the case.
10- And finally this: we are going to hold a special meeting on Urantia, this evening, in Ron’s living room.  He layed down about 9am and could hot stand it and up again at 10 am and it has been nothing but posts since then.  I want you to know this:

“This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I am making this plea to all of you now.  One of your earlier member, DaCandyman is back, and Ron is delighted, but it might be temporary unless DaCandyman understands that there is fire and brimstone about to appear all over the globe, as URANTIA itself is reforming its boundaries again, and you Ron worry about the West and I worry about the South, and it is a desire of both of us to clear those areas while you and I and the others can, because the tectonic plates have been seriously disturbed again, by a passing gravity wave.

Pressure Wave Danger
“No one should be smart and just move, but listen: the West coast is super vulnerable and the United States could lose half of Washington State, the north of Oregon, and what is left of Vancouver  Island.  Do not despair over it if it happens quickly as no body will feel it as it is a pressure wave that starts it, and you are not familiar with those things as you have never known them before.

“Those familiar with Andy Rooney know what he said in the 1980's “it won’t be me that starts it, but it will be me that ends it, because I refuse to participate in a California disaster, period!”

“That is typical of Ron too, and I almost sure he will be here to warn all of you as I am now making sure he is okay enough to continue and that is worthy of small fortune in the lands of the mansion worlds, as only six individuals on the mansion world today are so assigned and they get lots of attention.  For that reason alone Ron, I salute you for being so hard working you hardly notice that the criticism of others on your electric plant will suddenly cease and somebody might come along and finance it.  I hope so.

“And finally this to all who are assembled on this discussion forum.  You could have triple the number of people on this site as members but Ron is forced to hold the question hard to keep people from joining too easily.

“If you would like to be a member of this site, send him an email at     aronolac@comcast.net and give your 1 - user name; 2 - the password you want to use - 3 - and your email you want to use as the member.   

He will personally sign you up.  He gets ungodly email from the eastern Europeans and Russia and it takes a lot to remove over 2,000 members who all they want to do is sell you shoes or purses or drugs, and they all do.  Remember see the email in the above paragraph, and send him the date to be a member and he will sign you up.  Thank you.

“Good day for now from MICHAEL OF NEBADON.
General Discussion / Micahel Message new Mary 24 2024
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 14:35:14 »
Magisterial Foundation
Michael of Nebadon speaks
May 24, 2024
--------------------------------
This is Michael of Nebadon.  Here are a few points to be made today to the discussion forum now:

1 - I will return to Urantia shortly; (Ron - this announcement is to detract from other transmissions that insinuate otherwise)
2 - I will bring with me a new era to the State of Affairs on Urantia;
3- I will bring a forth estate with me, and the fourth estate is not the news media, but it is my fortune to bring you a happy state of affairs that Ron must stay in the flesh for and he is improving today quite a bit;
4 - There is no MAGISTERIAL MISSION today, but shortly it will be ALL MAGISTERIAL mission when I get through with the CABAL;
5 - There is a strong indication that Ron will receive divine unction to stay the course as he very much wants to but is weakened by the cabal to stay the course with them, and he refuses anything to do with them;
6 - I am silly with this man and I must keep my decorum, but as usual I relax when he is available and I want to tell you even FATHER enjoys the wackiness of Ron, and I decree he is to be with you for at least four more months unless we cannot undo the death threat he has now;
7 - Today is Friday, the 24th of May, 2024, and Ron is trying to stay the course without any help from Me or elsewhere, and is finding it very difficult to do.  For that reason I am standing by and batting down any attempt to put him in the deep freezer of death for months if we can afford the work.  In other words, I intend to keep busy for months if he can keep his vitality working;
8 - No one today is equivalent to this person we call Ron, as he has the right stuff and works hard to maintain it with Dominick and his Board of Directors.  No one ever had such a grand standing as Ron does in the future, but that has to be done later and not now.   Let us pray for his continuance!
9 - Without Ron you do not have a coherent set of vibes to keep you all together, and that is essentially your purpose as a group today.  The later appearing transmitter out west have no real region to claim as their own, but Ron claims most of what is doing east of the Mississippi River and California and Washington and Oregon.  I have no idea why I say this but it happens to be the case.
10- And finally this: we are going to hold a special meeting on Urantia, this evening, in Ron’s living room.  He layed down about 9am and could hot stand it and up again at 10 am and it has been nothing but posts since then.  I want you to know this:

“This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I am making this plea to all of you now.  One of your earlier member, DaCandyman is back, and Ron is delighted, but it might be temporary unless DaCandyman understands that there is fire and brimstone about to appear all over the globe, as URANTIA itself is reforming its boundaries again, and you Ron worry about the West and I worry about the South, and it is a desire of both of us to clear those areas while you and I and the others can, because the tectonic plates have been seriously disturbed again, by a passing gravity wave.

Pressure Wave Danger
“No one should be smart and just move, but listen: the West coast is super vulnerable and the United States could lose half of Washington State, the north of Oregon, and what is left of Vancouver  Island.  Do not despair over it if it happens quickly as no body will feel it as it is a pressure wave that starts it, and you are not familiar with those things as you have never known them before.

“Those familiar with Andy Rooney know what he said in the 1980's “it won’t be me that starts it, but it will be me that ends it, because I refuse to participate in a California disaster, period!”

“That is typical of Ron too, and I almost sure he will be here to warn all of you as I am now making sure he is okay enough to continue and that is worthy of small fortune in the lands of the mansion worlds, as only six individuals on the mansion world today are so assigned and they get lots of attention.  For that reason alone Ron, I salute you for being so hard working you hardly notice that the criticism of others on your electric plant will suddenly cease and somebody might come along and finance it.  I hope so.

“And finally this to all who are assembled on this discussion forum.  You could have triple the number of people on this site as members but Ron is forced to hold the question hard to keep people from joining too easily.

“If you would like to be a member of this site, send him an email at     aronolac@comcast.net and give your 1 - user name; 2 - the password you want to use - 3 - and your email you want to use as the member.   

He will personally sign you up.  He gets ungodly email from the eastern Europeans and Russia and it takes a lot to remove over 2,000 members who all they want to do is sell you shoes or purses or drugs, and they all do.  Remember see the email in the above paragraph, and send him the date to be a member and he will sign you up.  Thank you.

“Good day for now from MICHAEL OF NEBADON.
Hi Candy Man, I am happy to see you again, and I hope your interest will see you reply on topics that interest you.  And I thank you for your reference to me, and yes, I am 81 years of age now and will be 82 in the second week of June if I live long enough to reach that time.  Fortunately for many people, including you Da Candy Man, there is a revision coming with the Magisterial Sons.  Look at Paper 20, I believe it is, for a dissertation on that Order of Diving Sonship. and that will tell you want you want to know, and how Urantia will now have a Magisterial Son Mission, and that is along with the Michael Mission which he has not divulged for now.  I am also told that Michael might rescind the appearance of Jesus again until the world knows how to behave better.

In any case DaCandyMan, I am happy to see you back and may you keep yourself together enough to sign in and join us, as there is lots to tell in a few days, as MICHAEL OF NEBADON, is going to keep me alive on the planet for awhile he just says, and that is a big surprise to me, because today I am slumped into a corner with only enough energy to write posts.

I do hope you are able to maintain a liaison with us as you are always valuable in your input and I just like you being here to keep the Australian flag flying with us, or was that New Zealand?  Our poor Sue attempted to remove herself by taking poison and she is no longer speaking here, but the lovely girl from Australia is here and much of what was done in the past is gone too, but a new era is promised and I hope I make some of it too.  I look forward to hearing your views and your patterns of hope for yourself and your small family.  Good day and blessings!  Ron
Hello Ron and fellow members.  It's been awhile since I returned, and the first thing I see is that the mission has ended and a new era appearing.  I'm saddened by the fact that Ron might leave us and that his condition has not improved.  We've all been promised much but unfortunately things never worked out.  I've also experienced much in the past few years of trial and strife that I must deal with my self, and wonder how I can overcome the many errors I've made and how to improve my life.  Nonetheless decision must be made whether I want to continue like this or be the very best that I can be.
The situation of the world has gotten worse over the past few years, with increasing conflict and wars going on that I'm not surprised that the mission has been aborted.  The moral values of humans over the years has degraded tremendously and that the misunderstanding and hate between countries is unsolvable. I do believe that war will inevitably start as animosity reaches a certain level. 
I sense a lot of old members have also left this forum,  it's unfortunately that things have developed this way and many things are simply out of even the deity's control.  I thought I have gained everything a few years back but have to deal with everything that has been lost. 
Feels great to be back, and I wish that the rest of us can remain patient and alert for the world has countless misinformation and lies that the closest people around cannot be prevented from been misguided and led astray.

General Discussion / An Era Has Ended - Michael of Nebadon speaks
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 11:16:40 »
An Era Has Ended:
Urantia Missions
The Magisterial Foundation
May 24, 2024

This is Ron Besser, and when I got up this morning, the 24th of May, I had this peculiar sense of deja vu that I do not like.  It feels like I have gone under this spell once before and now it is started again without me knowing a thing.

You as the list of people who have been through all of this with me, know darn well that the anniversary of so much has passed and that there is a stillness before a storm not, but a stillness of not much being done.  That is at least how I take it this morning, and I do leave it alone so you can feel what you think too.

In the last 24 hours, there has been nothing much to report and I am feeling physically low and out of real worth to do anything but to allow the standard activities continue.  I also have nothing much to say except this:

What was planned was magnificent.  May you all have it again some day, but I am getting the fact that Michael of Nebadon, is truly out of patience with the United States, and its allies, and the southeastern quadrant of this world with China and Japan and the Philippines, are reaching for a semi-peaceful accord, but the belligerents in North Korea, Taiwan, and perhaps the Philippines, we reach an uncomfortable accord, but war may eventually break out.

The Philippines have a history of being quiet when they are unfairly under the thumb of other regional powers, but this time you have a young Marcos, and he is not going to easily be silent on the incursions of China and North Korean doings around them.  Watch out for a boulder cast by North Korea if it demands an outer sea barrier of protection by extending its personal zone around the country from 3 nautical miles to 7 natuical  miles and then demands that South Korea do the same, but my guess is that South Korea will not fall victim to the insinuation that South Korea has too small of a footprint around the Korean Peninsula and demands it too force the land protection to be seven miles around the South Korean lands.

I am not making a forecast so much, but warning all that the Korean question is becoming a tinderbox of scare and potential war footing, as the United States has a warranty for South Korea where it insists t hat North Korea mind its own business and let the South Korean republic alone.  They have.   But until now Korea has nothing to say about the proposition that it is a divided country eternally, and the North Koreans see it unified under North Korea forever.

For reasons of State I leave that subject now and welcome this from MICHAEL OF NEBADON:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“We are in a state of confusion not up here.  But Ron is quite affable about the state you have and says you are not worried but concerned since nothing has been said what will replace the proposed Missions we have been planning fo r years now.

“The truth of the matter is that we have quit planning anything.  Why?

“The answer lies in the indestructible error made by Lucifer so many years ago.  The planet URANTIA is slowly turning itself into a pariah state and I dare not allow it to become that.  After all, it is a Bestowal Planet, and I refuse to allow it to become a prison world too.  That is its prospect unless North Korea ceases to exist as it is, and that Russia forever loses its war like tendencies for good.  For that reason I am stating the following:

1 - North Korea shall shortly have an intercontinental ballistic missile armed with a nuclear charge and the United States does nothing about it.

2 - Because of that nuclear threat from North Korea, the Korean principle course will be to unify but from the South and not the North.

3 - Further, the lands known as Japan, will incorporate the southern part, not of Korea, but of southern Okinawa as a start of the remediation of the Japanese homeland with its northern neighbor Vladivostok Island.  Keep in mind that Vladivostok has less than 6,000 people living on it, plus it is an important submarine base for the Russians.  But it is so strategic I doubt that anything to do with it will be peaceful in the coming years.  I am particlarly upset with the Vladivostok government, for it is both Russian and in a small sense, is somewhat independent even from Russia.  This is going to be a terror some day unless we can change the currents around Vladivostok Island, since the sea currents favor that place for submarine basics of safe harbor and the like.

4 - Vladivostok Island and the northern Japanese islands are potentially at risk of damage due to earthquake activity surfacing in that area again.  The topographic areas for plates has it fairly peaceful, but when Russia exploded a secret atomic test on the island in the 1950's. the belt of salt under the mantle fractured with the result the island can be inundated by a heavy sea storm and more atomic testing.  No one has warned the Russians of this danger and the loss of submarine bases in the area could be very difficult for the Russian oligarchy to accept peacefully; i.e., it may attempt to seize the northern Japanese Island in compensation.  Again, this is a war zone if we are not careful.

“I now accept that Ron is going to pass shortly.  He cannot maintain the steady drum roll of change over a simple discussion forum or the trial to quit the idea of free electricity, but that is what is likely to happen if there is not a surprise visit by the Magisterial Sons soon.  The entire matter of Ron and his work has supplemented my ideal of a perfect Mission for the American hetemony of invention and trust.  However, the signs are pointing again to a trust being built between the present electric industry and the loss of invention, as they are insisting on the long trail of lines to conduct electricity to homes and offices.

“This flies in the face of invention and care, and Ron must go on to his reward soon as he can no longer afford long periods of wait and so on.  Today is a likely day for his disappearance but he has this post to make for me and I insist he be bright and awake to do it.  

“Finally, let the best of your nature’s persist when Ron goes, as he is the silk and powder you use to keep this web site going and all that you find entrancing about ME and my Mission.  For reasons of State he is following one of my last orders to him to broadcast this too:

ANNOUNCEMENT
“WE are holding a final statement later today about the Missions to Urantia.

“WE are holding a final statement, also later today, about the constituency around Ron which makes it so hard for him to communicate easily.  Today already he has had to remove to strands of infrastructure they insist putting around him, but he refuses to use it, and for that reason they have no control ove what he says.  And for that reason he is considered a mole on Urantia which I agree and he is very useful.

“For that reason, let us assume he goes over to the mansion worlds today, and leaves Dominick in charge.  Dominick is quite able to run the Magisterial Foundation, but Dominick lacks Ron’s experience, and as a result does not especially care about signing on every day to learn what I have to say regarding the rulership of not only Urantia, but also for Penoptia and Denson, similar products like Urantia, which are in considerable disarray in governments and often war like situations developing all the time.  

“For that reason let us finish this post with the following information for all of you:

“We are considering giving Urantia a boost of power, but if we do that we learn that the Power Directors would leave Urantia as a self sustaining  product of others and we do not want that to happen.  Then, we do this:

“For sixty-two years I have watched over Urantia, because it is my Bestowal Sphere, and for 62 years I have nothing much to say, except to say this: In all of these years I have never forgiven humans who trial good behavior for reasons of State, but I am about to send a Mission to Urantia, which will clear several cabals on Urantia, and leave the planet alone to heal.  For that reason alone I beseech those who remain on the planet to continue their work with Ron, the Magisterial Foundation, and those who support the Missions for other reasons.

“That will ensure we have something left to develop while Ron relaxes on the Mansion Worlds not, but is infused with My spirit for good.  He is a dandy posture to do this but is dying due to lack of care for his planetary body.  He is no longer about to hear completely everything I wish to say but that is made up today by being able to hear what I have said now today.

“Be quiet for a moment and realize that this entire matter is now ready for exposition while you are all still compliant with this discussion forum.  He holds the one who can keep things peaceful while harsh things are sometimes said, and you all are worth a great deal to find a peaceful way to exchange views, however, Dominick will come to the forum shortly and he has no such powers of persuasion to deal you well and that spells trouble for Ron and therefore he will insist on having some say on the forum just what is to be done.   Ron will live substantially well for the time being but will be quiet for much of what time is left.  That is to keep t he dungeon of thought out of here and to make this place sparkle to be sure you have a good connection to me and My Universe.  For reasons of State, I connect this well to the Melchizedeks, and they wish to say this:”

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK speaks -
“I Machiventa Melchizedek says the following to you:

“I am quite sure Ron is displeased at facing death so soon after being assured he had a long time to go, but the FATHER has spoken to the powers on Urantia, and they despise Ron, to the point they will not leave him alone.  Today they had to removed twice and tomorrow who knows how many times.  For that reason Ron is not withdrawn from Urantia, but he he leaves Urantia f or a good talk to FATHER, and then back to Urantia for a good refill of the Magisterial Foundation with the proper crecdentials to see to its heritage.  We are delighted he can type this at all, as I, Machiventa Melchizedek, I am on a standard frquency and he is battling to keep it in place not, as FATHER has made it clear this has to be heard:

“No one is removing you Ron, but you are exhausted from trying to keep this transmission going and you do so well I am amazed at your capacity and willingness to stay the course.  For that reason we leave not but you must press the stop button after I say this to all of you:

“DO NOT BE CONCERNED with everything happening right now on Urantia.

“The Israel War will simmer down and the Palestinians are done as a people of problems now, and leave it to Israel to determine its own fate too, as they are no longer the single power in the region as Hamass has vowed a currency of hate from now on, and it shall establish a war party against Israel for years to come.  The only fare that will be charged is to see to it the Israel maintains its borders.

“Third, the entire matter is not a Mission concern, as Jerusalem remains cohabitable with the old Arab regime and the new regime of a place that JESUS will make pilgrimage to Jerusalem often in his new form for Urantia.  

“Fourth, JESUS will appear again, and shortly.

“Fifth, there is a sad end to Ron not, as he is able to see it through until he is well again here on Urantia, as he is necessary for your comfort too as he reports honestly what is really happening.  

“Sixth, there is an end to irregular broadcasting signals with Me and others shortly, as they do not know the proper protocol and it ends for good shortly.  K”

Ron - Thank you Machiventa Melchizedek, and this is running way long, so I cut the transmission and let things return to normal for all.  Thank you!  Ron

END
AUDIO TAPE Links - Comments - Schedule inside / Re: Tues LL 05.21.24 ARTHURA
« Last post by Dominick O on May 22, 2024, 18:37:29 pm »
Hi Wendy,
Yes, the link the podcast is in the description section of the YouTube link. The lightline posted to YouTube has some visuals in it where those things are mentioned (23:30). The audio is cleaned up, too. I was able to remove many of the audio gaps on the original recording -- Dominick
@Dominick, are you referring to Terrence Howard? His Hydrogen Technology, currently being developed in Uganda, is of particular interest. I do hope he gains traction; we watch, wait and  hope. Wendy

One of the failures or mistakes (intentional or not) that has most harmed the practice of Official Medicine is the downplaying or ignoring in official programs of the aspect of reality that is imponderable or not perceptible by scientific methods such as spiritual dimension. In a message about Extraterrestrial Medicine, it is read: "Before the body gets sick, the mind gets sick, and before the mind gets sick, the soul gets sick, therefore, to heal an illness we must go to the root of the illness itself, and not to the branches". And certainly, this is what our modern academic medicine does until now, limiting itself to the relief and maintenance of diseases and not to their cure, since it only studies and cares for the body without reaching the very essence of the life of the body that It is the immortal soul.
I read about Arigo, the Brazilian psychic surgeon and also about the famous Filipino bare hand surgeons, of whom there is also a lot of documentation. What all this shows us is that; "The subtle moves the gross." At first all this news of miraculous and wonderful interventions created a lot of skepticism in me, later and particularly today, I can understand that psychic surgeries are carried out at a quantum level; beings with special gifts who manage to act always guided by entities or spiritual forces, with the absolute particularity that they do not charge for their services, very devout people who offer their services to God. Thank you Julio for bringing the topic up for discussion. 
AUDIO TAPE Links - Comments - Schedule inside / Re: Tues LL 05.21.24 ARTHURA
« Last post by SonsofGod on May 22, 2024, 13:01:11 pm »
     https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240521_105947

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U690vSaQFLQ

Dominick
Welcome to Tuesday Lightline everyone, it's May 21, 2024. Lightlines for those listening are universe broadcasts from various spiritual centers of yes ministry. And when you hear a beep, that's just someone entering the meeting. Just have to speak over it. Welcome, Roger. But for those new and possibly listening, these are universe broadcasts picked up by a human receiver of a transmission, an old process of give and take, its called transmission. That’s for sort. Previous Lightlines outlined this in detail, of which there are two right now. I'm speaking to the audience that might be new and listening on YouTube, we've just started uploading Tuesday Lightline to that.

So, we're going to possibly do something novel today, not too far off the scope. But we do have a change of pace with some lessons. And where do we begin? Is there anyone to bring some order to my speech? And before we do so, we pray to Father, and we thank Jesus for showing us the Father within, and the weight of the Father through Michael, our beloved Creator Son of this universe we live in.

Arthura  
Welcome, everyone, this is Arthura. I will speak to the group and strive to bring order to the slight chaos of the human mind. Greetings to all. We have quite a lesson today, as I admonish this transmitter to relax and get on the beam of transmission. You listen within, and when you feel the stream, let go, and let the stream take you. Some of you understand what that means, and some of you will catch up.

I am Arthura and I hail from parts outside of the Creator Sons universe. The universe is administered and broken down, for lack of a better word, into distinctly named units, with different properties that you could loosely call reality. Some of that reality includes time and space and some of it does not. And yet there is a common denominator regardless, and that is what Jesus referred to as the Father. You could talk about this without such a personality name or pronoun, for those of you allergic to them, that there is a universal source, but you miss out on the fact that source also has personality when it deals with other personalities, of which you are part of that mystery. This mystery defined as personality, that changeless aspect of you that is constant, regardless of your form, or your status in time and space.

Also, with the folks new to the Lightline, there is a reference material of revelation. In other words, this is an qualified as a loose definition of revelation. Transmission broadcasts don't always contain revelation, but they do contain the personalities of you could say the regulator's that is divine administration's, and deities, and all have the common denominator of this one deity, the universal Source and Center, the Father. The Prime Creator could be somewhat confused, depending on what aspect of the universe you're talking about. The local universe, in other words, has a Prime Creator, the Creator Son, who is in all respects the Father of his local creation. But his purpose with you is to graduate you, those who are endowed with this Spirit of the Father, to graduate you beyond the boundaries of this local creation and onward to Paradise, which even resides outside of space and time. For that reason, you are on the precipice of what the fifth epochal revelation foreshadows and calls for, which is new symbols and a reformation of religion.

What remains constant amongst all of that change is the particle experience of the individual unit, you, of your unique personal experience, regardless of time and space, or the religion of the time. But you are capable of having this spiritual growth that literally qualified you for salvation in a non material form.

Now, the material form is now beginning to be understood as fundamentally electric. We will be for, for record sake, speaking some recorded revelation of the fifth epochal, which is found an a book released in 1955. But before we begin, we speak to the fifth epochal revelation, and then we will speak to the lesson to solidify that home. That not only did the end section of this book asks or hint that new symbols are needed, but that you should be doing something with it. And this was after the last session discussing the Bestowal of Christ Michael in the life and times as Jesus, and how the church made a mistake of making a religion about Jesus, or that basically what you do if there is an error to be held in the evolution of a religion. Certainly a revelation is that you do something about it, as opposed to doing something with it.

The transmitter doesn't entirely understand the statement either, but understands enough to go with it, that to do something with it, emphasize on with is to create a harmonic wave, you could think about it that way. And then if you were doing something about it, stress the word about, you are creating a gravity field. What this does, is creates the false notion that you are doing something with it, when in fact, you are only doing with it to perpetuate that it exists at all. You can linguistically check the math enough to understand that if you identify as a book, if you identify as a Urantia reader, a Urantia Foundation, UAI, what have you, you are not to be burned at the stake, but you can easily understand that you are doing something about it and you should stop fooling yourself that you're doing anything with it.

Your endless study groups, conferences, need to teach, is doing something about it. That's not to say it's not worthy of anything. But the fact that you in general have done something about it to the extent that you prosecute those who do anything with it needs to change. And so, we ask you to begin to understand the new symbols that are emerging, new ways of thinking about reality that will provide a scientific understanding of brotherhood, and that brotherhood is a harmonic and not a gravity force. Brotherhood is not necessarily electric, but harmonic wave frequency and with that, gravity tends to lock you in, gravity keeps you within a force, or as a harmonic, frees you to be free of gravity sometimes.

Dominick
Alright, I've lost my I've lost my place. Where do we start again, Arthura?

Arthura
This is Arthura. Let me begin by clarifying that these are transmitted files and downloads that the receiver receives. He is asked to convey the words he understands enough himself to understand the concepts and communicate them. That's the art of transmission. That if you do not have the concepts and vocabularies, it is very difficult for a transmitter to speak to anything not understood. And therefore is it the work of the transmitter, on the aspiring transmitter, to constantly update with new information, to constantly update his or her own vocabulary, and be an open system to information. Those with a closed system are more inclined to be a less effective transmitter, but probably a more effective administrator in performing any work to be done, but you could be your own worst enemy.

So let's grapple back with the lesson of Brotherhood as a harmonic gravity, is electronic, and if you're doing something about revelation, you have a specific gravity. In that sense the foundation had a specific gravitational pull to preserve the text. Secondarily to that was distribution of said text, and that broke down within one or two generations and that gravitational force. And now, nothing is escaping it from within its gravitational pull.

But to that effect, the contrast is the Magisterial Mission and Foundation. They are different. The Mission is the deities themselves in the form of Magisterial Sons. Avonal Sons, Sons of Paradise origin, brothers of a Creator Son. The universe has a push in a pole, an exhale and inhale, a positive and negative, those sorts of things. The Creator Son from Paradise works in such harmony with the Avonal Sons that execute and perform bestowals onto the planets within the domains of these Creator Sons. Both are working on behalf of the Father, of the Paradise Deities, which you could think of as the first, second, and third Source and Center, which is personified in the Holy Trinity, the Paradise Trinity.

And the fact that your religions confused whether Jesus is the Eternal Son or Holy Spirit as the Mother Spirit, is simply this harmonic, that what happens on smaller scales, typically is expressed in larger scales. So you simply need to expand the harmonic, if you're stuck in the mind gravity of the local universe and everything that's happened. Of course, that's your entire reality. But if you're thinking that Jesus is the Eternal Son, just understand, he is of the same source as are you, sons of God. And that you can understand orders of different divine beings, if you understand the taxonomy of personalities through the Paradise Trinity of the Universal Father, spoken to initially on this Lightline, the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit.

Those are unqualified deities, meaning, they need no qualification. That does not mean they are unfit. Unqualified means in this context, they require no qualification, for there are no - you could say - antecedents. The difference is the concept of the Supreme, which is a qualified deity in so much as it was created by the Paradise Deity. And your ancient traditions have this force of supremacy, which is expressed in the observation of the grand universe of time and space.

So, the Grand Universe you could say by definition includes time and space, the Masters Universe contains everything outside of the Grand Universe. Those are the higher harmonics of your spiritual ascension. You will die and cease to be an electronic material form, and you will survive as something greater than that in a new form.

Well, we hinted at that measures, thank you for listening so far. And thank you all for attending today. We welcome Charlotte as well. Welcome Charlotte.

Dominick
Arthura, you're here but I, I know you're not transmitting. You're asking me to…. okay, I'll read from this first. Okay, some of the novelty of those joining a Lightline and this forum, where you can talk more offline of these Lightlines at forum.servera.org. Serara is a name that's out there on the internet as far as cartoon characters go, but this is the name identified as one of the Magisterial Sons. So, if you get confused looking at the Internet, just as you see lots of different versions of a Michael character over the years, same thing probably happened with Serara. But Serara is one of these Magisterial Sons, and the Magisterial Foundation simply wishes to do something with them. If we were doing something about it, I suppose, we would be trying to convince you all that Serara existed and that you should know about it.

Instead, the .. those involved with the Magisterial Foundation, strive to work with these Magisterial Sons. And of course, it's under the executive direction of the Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon. And all of us are subject to the will of the Father, and unified in doing the business of the Father. So, the Magisterial Foundation has worked with the revelation and proposing to help in the Missions has produced a patent. And so, this is an example of something you can do with revelation.

Arthura
It's something you can do with, I'll repeat that, revelation. And this is Arthura. We're beginning again. And I'm just going to use this transmitters notes as we go. But who else has used revelation? Those who have been great minds have understood the importance and significance of symbols. The symbols of old, one of the oldest symbols is the Flower of Life. And new symbols have emerged with new industries out of many patents. And this transmitter listens to some information that seem to qualify for some of this. And that would be the, the lectures, the content, the website discoveries of these symbols, at a website called well, it's six letters in the row. T as in Tom, C. O, T as in Tom, L. C.com. (TCOTLC.com)

The patent owner of some of these patents needs to be researched, but he certainly understands space respiration. He has made .., and also has made discoveries in electricity, and gravity. And so some of these need to be extrapolated. Some of you listening are waiting for work, and here's some work we can give to you, if you want to do something with it, rather than do something about it. If you're listening constantly, you're doing something about it. We asked you to do something with it now. You can look at that website,
Ø  you can find out who's on the board,
Ø  you can find out who … where all the patents are,
Ø  and you can cross reference that in sections related to the ultimaton, and the fifth epochal resolution.
Ø  You can find out what harmonic wave resequencing is

But we need you to listen to a Joe Rogan podcast, with a…. with talents on it, which just recently came out.
Ø  You need to find out what those table of elements are, that had been produced in the past that they that these terms are referring to.

The table of elements can be completely repurposed into wave harmonics, and frequencies.
Ø  Some of you can help the board by researching those who are challenging the utility of current particle physics. They're out there.
Ø  You can find out about Eric Weinstein. He's a seems to be a champion of at least calling for new models of physics to be unleashed.

Well, that's a that's a bad word, I suppose, but the same lesson, the same gravitational pull of current physics understanding is there. And so, it is not enough to do something about it, and contact traditional organizations who are more interested in their self-preservation and preserving the status quo, as opposed to being an open system of information for the sake of a harmonic brotherhood.

Do not make the mistake of assuming that everyone is interested in a harmonic. Most people are interested in the status quo of the that gravitational force is given off.

Ø  We need we need someone in the Magisterial Foundation to be part of a newsletter. And that means making sure there's an actual email list with names and emails to give communications to. And that's certainly to be expanded to multiple corporations that are nonprofit.
Ø  Another good segue is that for those interested in the patent, there is the … (Dominick someone get the reference material)  … there is the bullet point or the information that the electricity is being broadcast on an FM carrier wave at 86.4 megahertz (MHz). That's been brought to our attention that that may not be possible. And that given these current constraints, we urge those people to investigate the possibility that it could still be broadcast at 87.3. 87.3.

Those currently involved in the Magisterial Foundation are Ron Besser, the patent inventor, and creator of the nonprofits themselves. That took a lot of resource at the time, and he has worked with the deities, the Magisterial Sons, and the Force Organizers of the universe to produce that patent.

The reason someone should be looking into that website referenced earlier, is those symbols being created out of a non two dimensional view. In other words, it's greatly expanded to at least four dimensions of the symbols coming out of the negative space in the Flower of Life, with nothing like a straight line versus curve curvature. And looking at energy has electric, magnetic, but also has frequency and light, sound and color.
We will now read ..

Dominick
Do you want to do that?

Arthura
Yes. But we will now read for the record, as we've outlined these things, it's not to get too much into these things. That we just outlined. But now you can do some research as compared to some of the statements made in the fifth epochal revelation, known as the Urantia Book, and specifically related to the term ultimatons.

Dominick
Alright, I'm just deciding which to read first. All right, this one. This is under the section energy, mind and matter. Within the subsection four, energy and matter transmutations, about the third paragraph down. Quote,

“Gravity presence and action is what prevents the appearance of the theoretical absolute zero, for interstellar space does not have the temperature of absolute zero. Throughout all organized space there are gravity-responding energy currents, power circuits, and ultimatonic activities, as well as organizing electronic energies. Practically speaking, space is not empty. Even the atmosphere of Urantia thins out increasingly until at about three thousand miles it begins to shade off into the average space matter in this section of the universe. The most nearly empty space known in Nebadon would yield about one hundred ultimatons—the equivalent of one electron—in each cubic inch. Such scarcity of matter is regarded as practically empty space.”

And then we'll skip a couple of paragraphs and continue reading. Quote,

“The quantity of energy taken in or given out when electronic or other positions are shifted is always a “quantum” or some multiple thereof, but the vibratory or wavelike behavior of such units of energy is wholly determined by the dimensions of the material structures concerned. Such wavelike energy ripples are 860 times the diameters of the ultimatons, electrons, atoms, or other units thus performing. The never-ending confusion attending the observation of the wave mechanics of quantum behavior is due to the superimposition of energy waves: Two crests can combine to make a double-height crest, while a crest and a trough may combine, thus producing mutual cancellation.”

Close quote.

Ø  So, a couple of things there should be compared immediately to the lectures I've just referred to on that website.

Ø Also, it's interesting to note the number 860, of roughly correlates to the weight of the FM spectrum of the broadcast., and someone should be checking that relationship out as well.

There are two other quotes to be referenced. And this is also, these two are also in the same section referenced. Quote,

“Mutual attraction holds one hundred ultimatons together in the constitution of the electron; and there are never more nor less than one hundred ultimatons in a typical electron. The loss of one or more ultimatons destroys typical electronic identity, thus bringing into existence one of the ten modified forms of the electron.”

It continues to the next paragraph.

“Ultimatons do not describe orbits or whirl about in circuits within the electrons, but they do spread or cluster in accordance with their axial revolutionary velocities, thus determining the differential electronic dimensions.”

I'm just going to stop there before I read more. But,
Ø  this should be compared to the concept and invention and patent related to what's called the linchpin outlined by the inventor of that patent. Again, that's at the website TCOTLC.com.

And recently, I've outlined on a recent podcast at the Joe Rogan Experience, which is the number one podcast I think in the world. So he gets great, great guests. Continuing quote,

“This same ultimatonic velocity of axial revolution also determines the negative or positive reactions of the several types of electronic units. The entire segregation and grouping of electronic matter, together with the electric differentiation of negative and positive bodies of energy-matter, result from these various functions of the component ultimatonic interassociation.”

Now, close quote. So, these new symbols that are called for in the Urantia Book are, if I'm following this line of track, these new symbols I could say are now outlined in the rediscoveries or discovered, if you will, of that patent owner, of first name Terrence.

And so, we have all these new symbols arising that are corroborating the electronic science and frequency harmonics of matter itself. That was outlined in the revelation over 50 years ago, almost coming on 100 years. Certainly the Flower of Life dates back even before most of known antiquity.

Now, you could say if you believe this is a prison world, that some of this understanding of our reality is the result of something disastrous in human history. You might say that if this is a prison planet, it is also a rebel planet. The rebels in prison, (are) the people. People are defined as evolving souls, and these people are now populated with the very Father that the rebels blasphemy against. And they fable the plans of the Creator Son and strip down known reality into what the rebels can manage.

The rebellion itself was court adjudicated outside of the jurisdiction of the local universe. There is no fiat extinction yet, of the rebel. That would be the rebel cause, if you will, reeling and decrying the draconian rule of the Ancients of Days. This is one of those manifestos of rebellion claiming that if all the rebels would just unite, they could disbar the Ancients of Days from working.

You should know as humans that you should not follow this for it dooms your soul. They confuse your soul with your immortality. It is they who enjoy immortality, but the human obviously does not enjoy immortality. If you have past lives, you are much more likely to have insights into records of the past. You are created as unique beings, and in the moment of time as your birth the records of past lives could be part of this divine spirit within, revealed as Father himself within you. The rebel has no care about that. It blasphemies against it, and in fact, as we revealed in the last Lightline, has even destroyed souls. For it has no bearing. Your soul therefore has no bearing on whether they exist or not, as you could say, on their own sovereign governance. If you resist, if you get in the way, you are rubbed out. Period

It was adjudicated by the higher courts in 1986. 1986. That means you had all the world wars and Cold War, all these wars that still has legacies exist today on the planet, are playing out, but the rebels themselves have not been entirely removed. You do not have a clean break. Jesus did not solve this, for that was not his mission entirely. These next missions, you could say, are. The laws now on your side, our side, your side. How do you produce something on the planet that removes the for lack of a better word, all the problems you have?

Well, begin by the yin and yang of creation and destruction. If your philosophy is trying to do something about something, you are more likely to fall into a victim creation dynamic as opposed to creating something. So the revelation given forth is certainly not to be beaten by people over the heads. If you were to go to this website we asked for example, and identify yourself as a Urantia book reader as so many have done before, it's over. You don't need to do that. You don't need to mention it. But there's information in it that is collaborative, and how can we collaborate to work with you?

Likewise, are you not to say, Hey, do you know that this information exists in the Urantia Book? Because it existed before the Urantia Book. So don't fall into that trap earlier? It's just how you found out about it. And are you doing something about it? Or are you doing something with it? And if you're doing something with it, how are you doing with it? Are you in harmony? Are you trying to harmonize? What harmonic are you coming in at? And who are you speaking with in interacting with who might have a different harmonic?

The new symbols therefore are this adjudication, this new paradigm really of looking at what's possible in the future, and not focusing on the recriminations of the past. From a meta theory perspective, everything that divides you right now and makes you seek reparations, or justice, are they what are they predicated on? It is not enough to logically outline of the harms done, of the faults of another construct, if you are, indeed, brothers and sisters, you are more than just electric formations with the accident of consciousness. We, we laid before you the revelation, there was war in heaven, your planet is affected, your paradigms of reality are affected.

The cleansing of this problem will result in these new symbols, taking effect on how you view reality, and as that begins to happen, it will also dawn upon you whether overtly, accidentally or incidentally, what have you, that the deities themselves have spoken to you, literally face to face, and we will do so again. Your own divinity has the source of spirit, but it is high time you understand, like your Disney films, that Spirit also has form and structure to it. And that the realm of magic is the philosophy of the realm. And that the harmonic of love is the source of the universe and God itself and himself. And of course herself. For the one God has created all of these multiplications and divisions of reality in a wonderful system of what you are apart, and that you will be reintegrated back into the fold.

You have some fruitful thought today all over the board. Some of you have some homework. Some of you have been given science, some of you have been given philosophy. Others will take history from this.

Dominick
And if you like, you can join us and ask questions at the forum. And if you have trouble getting in, it's basically kind of locked up, because of security. Automation gives it about 100 to 300 spambots a day. So if you really need to get in, you can contact aronolac@comcast.net. And that's the administrator of that forum. And you can ask your questions there. We had some great questions this week, and we look forward to more. Thank you, Arthura, and thank you those on the call. It's 2:54. Anyone on the call can now press five star on the telephone, if you have any questions. Otherwise, we might end. We thank everybody for attending, Five Star. Ron, do you have anything you can unmute yourself.

Hey, Steven, hand raised. you're unmuted.

Seven
Oh, thank you, Dominick. I have a question relating to the Magisterial Sons Mission. It was given to us about a week or more ago that all the missions were suspended, I’ll you use that word, except for the Magisterial Sons Mission. Yesterday on Lightline, or could have been yesterday on Lightline? I think it was on the Lightline, Ron got this, it was stated that all the missions are on hold. So the question I have, and I may have a follow up, is, what is the status of the Magisterial Sons Mission today?

Dominick
The understanding I have and let me check in .Alright, the Magisterial Mission has been on, so it cannot be necessarily off. What is certainly stopped as human participation with direct liaison at this time, as as we look at possible transitions. The Michael Missions are certainly off, the planet is not receptive at this time to make it a mission that would produce any lasting fruit. Does that help Steven?

Seven
It does. And that gives me a chance to follow up with this question. The Magisterial Sons, and I think he just said it, are somehow the brunt, I guess you would say, of some material or human being cause. And since 2015, or 2016, when I joined the forum, I always had the feeling that the Magisterial Sons, Monjoronson and Serara, could be spoken to, or about, in the biblical stance, or in, or from the Bible itself. Are they? The Bible talks about two witnesses, that they're here on this planet for 1200 and something days or 42 months, three and a half years, to be exact. It’s the way the Bible says it, if I recollect that properly.

Dominick
Yeah, and I'm not the best Bible student but I think the missions, certainly the word magisterial has a few select, or majesty, anytime that in the I think, was it Revelations? Maybe mentioned it?

Steven
Well, back to the biblical point of view, is these two witnesses are on the planet for three and a half years. They are here to put the planet in good shape, to put it that way, both human wise and in which spiritual health. And …  but the people don't like what they hear. And it comes to a point where they want to destroy these two witnesses. And the Bible says that if they tried to harm that the fire would do out of these witness's mouth. Well, I don't look at that as literal fire but certainly the mouth, that speak the answers that they would have, certainly didn't save us. The insurrectionist if they would find them would kill them. Finally after

Dominick
So, you're saying, you're saying Stephen, that, that you in your mind that correlates with the Magisterial Sons incarnated? Is that what you're getting? Okay.

Steve
Yes.

Dominick
That's something to think about. I can't speak to it. I don't think they're going to. Just to close out some of your question now is that we do have some of the fruits of whatever is transpired before now, and that is this patent. And that certainly, that we keep knocking on a paradigm that we assume is receptive to this, when we know it's probably not. Therefore, we should be looking at new sources of colleagues and brothers and sisters who are open to the invention and possibility and probability and the fact that this patent works. So that's why I cited those sources. Steven and Ron, unmute yourself if you had something, but I had something further for the board. We wanted this done.

Steven
If I can sayif I can say one last thing, Dominick, is the final .

Dominick
Uhum

Steven
At the end of the three and a half years they are not killed, well they are killed, but they have a spiritual lifting, a resurrection, and the world is going crazy on this. And is this the type of thing that the Magisterial Sons could participate in, to open the people's eyes and hearts? That was the final point. But go ahead, Ron, if you've got something

Dominick
Yah. I hear, no, Steven, they would never be harmed.

Steven
Okay, well, okay. Well, they finally won’t then. Yeah, okay.

Dominick
Okay. I'm gonna mute you again, Steven and go to Ron. His hand was raised. Ron, you had your hand raised. Did you have something?

Ron
No, I didn't.

Dominick
All right.

Ron
I did see something beside my name, but I didn't do it. I don't have any. I really have no comment, Dominick.

Dominick  
Okay. Well, I'll put you back on mute, and I thank you for for answering.

Ron
Sure.

Dominick
That concludes today's Lightline. Tomorrow's Lightline for Wednesday has been canceled. We wish Lemuel all the best in his surgery. But he knows he will be missing transmitting for that reason tomorrow. So, wish you well, praying for you, Lemuel. And look for the forum for any announcements. We apologize if there were miscommunications, but we took it as it came and we realize it wasn't the best, but it is it was what it was. And we resume our normal schedule certainly this Sunday. Thank you and have a great day.

End

Dear Lisa,

Thank you so much for your care. I am still working on the transcription of the Tue LL from yesterday, and since could not keep my eye open last night, I am now in a wheeze as usual, so just give you a quick answer.

Yes, doing double translation sounds like trouble, but why not try to do only one to experience the result? I have some saved transcripts also, but still working on putting them into order from the beginning of LL in January 2020 to date, when I can tell which ones are missing. I talk to you more about it later.

God bless you and keep you in His peace,
Valerie  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10