Author Topic: Announcement of Great Value to Read from MIchael of Nebadon  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Announcement of Great Value to Read from MIchael of Nebadon
« on: April 10, 2024, 12:25:01 pm »
Michael of Nebadon
Announcing the End of the Teaching Missio
Other speeches to follow/
Part 1
April 10, 2024

There is a fundamental change to contact now.  Contact was and is still used to reach human minds so that we have a continuum of voicing according to the Magisterial Sons and Daughters (more on this later), then we did before.  Do not lament this, but address Michael of Nebadon, the Fair Axis of Employment.

First let me explain something.  I did not get up until 1130am exhausted and not clear in my mind, as I had a night’s sleep full of what you might call “old films,” looking back at the 19th century this morning.  I was out and asleep from midnight last night until noon today, and unable to move at all in the bed.  I was subject to a night of old film and old interviews with the men (mostly) of old who started producing contact with the spirit universe in those days.

I had pictures in motion how they tried to place some of the contact material in archives for future use, but that they all found it impossible to make sense of common courtesy archives of what they did.  What did they do?

From about 1870 to 1910 they put together whole groups of spirit contact with people such as Stainton Moses and Paschal Beverly Randolph and Emma Hardinge Britten,  were among the most celebrated lecturers and authors on the subject in the mid-19th century. Allan Kardec coined the term Spiritualism around 1860 [blurb of names is from the internet].  Dr, William S. Sadler, the head of the continuum of these activities in the production of the great 5th epochal revelation beginning in 1926 (not 1928 as current historians related to the subject), and ended in 1943 actually, but historians prefer to think it ended in 1942, is a good example of how this series of revelation began.

I am not writing about the revelation now, that is the 5th epochal revelation, but I have received this morning a hodge podge of old films and professors of that era, speaking in old pictures and daguerreotype motion pictures.   The daguerreotype is a direct-positive process, creating a highly detailed image on a sheet of copper plated with a thin coat of silver without the use of a negative. The process required great care.   In any case I was shown old films of men who were doctors of their day and an almost endless picture of the spiritualism practiced in the later 19 and early 20th century.

Whatever purpose this served it was over by 11am and I am writing this at noon.  However, let me say this: what I experienced showed me how puny that contacts actually were, and that our understanding must come from the really serious attempts TODAY to figure out what has actually happened between MICHAEL OF NEBADON, GABRIEL, and the actors of that era, including the TEACHING MISSION, were fabricated until this month– April of 2024.  Let me explain something I have been given:

1 - The character actors of this era are Half Moon Bay, Gerdean, other names of act oars galore as Teaching Mission hummers who did transmit Michael of Nebadon and the others who acted for the spirit mission to Urantia from 1992 to 2014 or actually to 2012 when the release of information was really put to the test to obtain information among transmitters for a mission to Urantia, supposedly done from 1992 to 2014.  It actually faltered until 2012, but we can argue about that later.

2 - I am keeping this light and simple and will be back today to explain something that is detrimental to you but not to me at the moment.  You my friends on this Board have now got to understand spiritualism through a new mode, and I am not sure I am explaining it correctly yet either.  But Michael of Nebadon, has decided that this current round up of transmitters are useless, and that the archive Ron produced as Tmarchives is useless to understand what has really happened, but it is the only lasting contribution to the era made from 1992 to 2010, and after 2010 there is scant reason to refer to those activities as useful anymore.

3 - Finally Lightlines.  They are successful and today’s Lightline is not over for there are excellent reasons to speak spiritually to you as a group.  Lemuel is so sick I doubt he can do anything today, so Ron you cohabit with Lemuel to help him out.  I have nothing to say further until later.  Thank you.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Announcement of Great Value to Read from MIchael of Nebadon
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 13:04:59 pm »

This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON

PART II

Today’s Lightline is about to end 14 years of constant contact to Urantia through the Lightline series.  I am no longer bothering to do them unless there is a change in the heart, of not you Ron, but the roller coaster we have operating right now with no intense interest other than to round up a bunch of people for a dictation, and that is it.  The western transmitters as Ron calls them have not shown any real interest except to keep the flow going, and that is not what I want now.

For reasons of State, please keep in mind I want a Mission, but I am not doing a Mission with only one use of the figurement and that is not necessarily Ron, but he is the one who remains loyal to us and does as expected.

For that reason, I am shutting down all Lightlines except that which Ron holds on Sunday, and all others are now truncated until I decide just what is to be done.  Ron will let you known just what is going on later on.  I quite this announcement now.  K

The Wednesday Lightline is on today in about an hour.  Enjoy it while you can.

Michael of Nebadon

Offline Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 18:15:23 pm »
Dear Ron:

“There is a fundamental change to contact now.  Contact was and is still used to reach human minds so that we have a continuum of voicing according to the Magisterial Sons and Daughters (more on this later), then we did before.  Do not lament this, but address Michael of Nebadon, the Fair Axis of Employment.”

Could you please ask Michael of Nebadon to please clarify who are the “Magisterial Daughters“?

Jose L. Vargas Nunez
José L. Vargas Núñez

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 01:09:27 am »
Dear all,

This term “Magisterial Sons and Daughters“ actually caught my attention as well. 
I have never heard Magisterial Daughters mentioned before. I am as curious as many others are. 
We would appreciate some clarification here. Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 11:21:30 am »
Please stand down for a few moments everyone.

You cannot decide what the changes are until you know what the purpose is.

I am not informed well, but slightly, and they have asked me to state is succinctly  and then let it go.

Yesterday, I entertained an interviewer in my home to discuss the new electric plant.  It was summarily ended at about 3 or 4 PM and the interviewer was to go back home to South Carolina I believe.   Instead, unknown to me, a few hour more to transfer the interview from tape to his broadcast device.  There followed an immense change in his ability to use the equipment and he decided to go home and take care of it there.  He nearly died as a result of working with a tape while driving and he is not in hospital this morning,  The cabal tried to remove the interview and I caution all of you there is one hell of a fight going on over Urantia even now,

Magisterial Daughters was a slip of the tongue of Monjoronson.  He did not mean it, but I personally recall there is a female element to the Magisterial Son with the Sanobim element that serves them when they take a planet on like Urantia.  The Sanobim are the complimentary personnel to the Cherubim, and they are still used in spite of the universe decrying their usefulness had ended.  The Sanobim were customary servants with the Cherubim,  and that is what he accidentally referred to at the time. 

Please use your wits to be very careful now.  It is this:

I have been instructed to stand down by the cabal and then by Michael of Nebadon.  You, unfortunately, are not to be told what is happening precisely but there is big news coming shortly, if we can get it out.  I am not entirely informed yet and I am partial in my care as well, as  I was also informed that the interviewer who was with us yesterday had a small accident and is out of service but the interview is still intact.   I must leave it alone, and frankly, THE SUNDAY LIGHTLINE is on the bloc too.  I will  let all of you known when I do what might be done there too.  Thanks for your question. 

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron is being slight supercilious.

"First of all, let it be known I am no longer on Urantia.  I was yesterday.  The interviewer is a podcast known to many thousands of listeners, and he wanted to share the new idea in power electricity being done by Ron.    Ron gave the interview fully, but the man who was doing the podcast took exception to Ron's interview by saying if this is all true, why the wait?  He is not familiar with the Urantia Book problem on the planet and we are.

"As a consequence of the man's decision to rewrite the interview, he visited Ron but Ron i s ill quite often he he layed down to rest after the interview and dropped off into deep sleep.  As a result when the man returned to the house there was nothing but silence at the moment when the interviewer reappeared at the house.  Long story short the man went back to South Carolina and lost control of the car when he entered his own driveway and the interview tape was damaged not.  Right now the tape is repaired and the show goes on.  Ron has no idea what and where the program will be played.  I leave this alone for now for the chaos continues well even now and we leave it for compensation elsewhere.  Good day,  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service." K

END

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 10:38:01 am »
The moment for a stand down is passed and very little more can be said at the moment except to avail ourselves to the Melchizedek rules and regulations in order to see or understand what they may have to say.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - "Thank you, Ron.  I appreciate your ability to speak and talk yet, but you are deeply wounded over a change in availability of the voicing of any of the usual celestial beings.  WE are quite sure you are found shortly, but the entire matter of cough and sputter is still over most of the ground you use to follow easily.  Let me take a moment to tell you what we think has happened.

"First let yourself imagine you are fine.  You are among the few who knows the difference but you are confused by a sudden appearance of confusion among the ranks of the celestial beings, and you have no hope yourself over what has happened to discontinue the normal wishes for Urantia and the common place understanding of what we wish to do.  That is not unusual for you, but for the vast concourse of thought by the average person, the entire matter has become a loss.

"For that reason you are losing a happy place among us, but wondering what place is left?  Truly.  I am not going to state much, but let me tell you all this:

"The reason you are left standing at the desk of much to do and nothing to do is that MICHAEL OF NEBADON has left URANTIA and is heading back to Salvington NOT.  But he is heading away from Urantia permanently until there is a real and natural call for God in the truest sense.  You are among the few who know much, but you cannot force another issue until there is more to say regarding, not you, but the entire group known as human beings on Urantia.  Good.    And this:

"I am knowing more than you do but I know very little compartiviely as to what and who Michael of Nebadon has done or has lost Urantia for good until there is a better chance to speak shortly.  Your Lightline for Sunday is not cancelled but your heart for God is lost mostly, as you are seldom lost, but now we speak to all of you generally:

ANNOUNCEMENT
"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  Ron you are not lost but are suddenly without a word or do you care about the past plans we see, but you are vividly done and ask what may we do about a situation you speak to and no one listens anymore?

"I am sure you are fine, and what you represent is fine, but it is not longer possible to say much with much effect.  This is to warn much of you that I am done.

"What does that mean?

"That means that I am not longer speaking generally, but you are part of the usual heart and soul of the universe, and for that reason I am taking this moment for you and the rest on Urantia.

"Let us consider what has happened.  You have no choice but to be as you are.  You cannot help it and you are fine and sure.  But the trial today is not to ask for a message, but to learn that the entire matter of a MISSION is not longer on the agenda.  What we have decided is to sit out of the entire regime that has opened up on Urantia, and then quit for you to tell use what you want to do with an old planet of humans who do not listen, and who do not welcome Me, or Jesus, much at all.

"Lastly, I am one of the last celestial beings who care about Urantia at all.  I am not leaving Urantia yet, but I am wondering why you persist and no one even asks what is going on?  The real reason is that Urantia is dead as of now, and I am leaving it to its fate shortly, and I do not know what that is at the moment.  K"

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK
"You Ron were told yesterday to stay the course.  Still do that.  But your hearing has been reduced in half, as MICHAEL OF NEBADON has decided you and the others of faith no longer have a voice at the table at all, but that HE alone insists on what is to he done!

"Now you have it right, and I am asking you to stand down a moment, let this message pass until we are sure of what is to be said shortly.  K"

END 10:05 AM and waiting . . . . . . . . .

10:10 am New York Time Zone, April 13, 2024 . . . .  I have been waiting at command:

ANNOUNCEMENT

"YOU ARE CORRECT.  (I was told to just wait and here now Michael of Nebadon once more:)

I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  And you are correct.  You are fully aware of me and yet you find it brusque and cold and I am brusque and cold to speak.

"Last year at this time you were happy and ready to go whenever the gift of the spirit was ready to go.  Now I am speaking harshly for those on this discussion form have turned like everyone else to the same deaf tone as all others have.  That is fine and you leave it run as such to show the activity.  I am not forcing you Ron  to do anything right now, but in a few moments I say this:

"The trial you have run for six years here is not over, but for right now it is done.

"I am correct to assume that you are ready to stand for good reason whatever you feel is necessary, but you are deaf and dead in the water as it is so cold and alone in your home you find nothing to say but, "okay, what did I do?"

"You personally did not do anything Ron, and your status is as you are and as you combine the nature of God with the human voice for help and consideration, but for the most part your neighbors have abandoned you too and are sitting back and demanding you tell them what?  Nothing.  You have been shorn off the magical way of conversation, and you have been dropped off the entire matter until I insist you demand other to hear this:

"The last year has been hard and difficult for you, and yet you persisted while others tried to run you off with poor communications and poor speeches. 

"Now let us make amends slightly for you:  there is nothing to say for moments of time and you are saying out loud: THIS IS CRAZY! and let it die in your own throat.  I am not crazy, and neither are you, but you are like the rest of the fellows who are not longer communicating with the necessary throat of time, but attempting to speak into space, and I am not there in that area anymore.

"WHERE I AM is in YOUR HEART, but do not pretend you care much, as the entire matter has been frozen out of even your large largess and is stuck in you throat at the moment.  You are just relaxing to hold me speech accountable and must then depart as I am not talking  a lot anymore but waiting for you and others to say what you really feel?  Be assured you have spoken but you are not following what I really want . . . . . . . . . . . ..  .

//moments of excruciating silence continues . . . //

10:25 am New York time zone:

"I am back.  Say nothing more except this:  You have been faithful and willing to carry whatever I have had to say and do for years now, but I am so tired of it, I quit!

"I will back back tomorrow for your LIGHTLINE and wait for no one right now as too much has to be done for all of you who have faithfully followed the course in the past and wish to follow the course now.  Good day.  K:  MICHAEL OF NEBADON. K"

Ron - I have never experienced such a cold transmission and I leave it alone for you now.  I want to remind you I will attempt a LIGHTLINE  on SUNDAY, and that is all I can do.  I have no real reason or care particularly what may be called the end to transmitting in important transmitters of lessons still available from the MELCHIZEDEKS or the others whoever that may be.  I am leaving it alone too, as I have nothing important to provide further at this time either.  Thank you. //10:30am New York Time.

I await a few minutes in case the transmission might resume.  I hear nothing for minutes and then here is:

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK:
"I am back.    I have nothing much more to say other than this:  Ron you are one of the few who knows us well enough to let the command line open yet.

"I have this to say and then send this out.  No one is ready to tell you or say just what MICHAEL OF NEBADON has in mind now.  He is back on Salvington is moments of time, and you wait patiently to conclude this trick of imagination, but please take comfort not in these words, but HIS  words as follows:

MACHIVENTA  FOR MICHAEL - "We return not later but now to Urantia.  That is all I will say.  Use your Lightline on Sunday to figure out what is to transpose further.  Thank you.  MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK for all.  K"

END