Author Topic: THE PLEIADIANS  (Read 4599 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
THE PLEIADIANS
« on: June 07, 2023, 13:05:44 pm »
This transmission was received by Evelio Rivas 
San Miguel El Salvador June 5th  2023.

I AM THE HEAD OF THE PLEIADIANS You know that we have never forgotten you and at the beginning of your current existence we played for long days. You have not forgotten and neither have we and that is why we have always been visiting you often. Do you remember that Golden Sun that you see regularly? and sometimes, as in a waking state you perceive the stars in the sky, it is evident that there are all vocations among us but we have something that always unites us as the Family that We Are, we have fun playing and we know that we are Children of the same FATHER and we truly are a Brotherhood. You belong to our Group but you incarnated on Urantia and today you are returning consciously to We all miss you and we are overjoyed for your success, deep down you know it but very deeply and that shows why you have always maintained yourself with the hope and faith of one day Merge Your ADJUSTER, we wish the greatest success in your efforts and that you fulfill the purpose that made you incarnate on Urantia Serve and help to civilize it until the LIGHT is installed.  Never feel alone please remember us when you need to break loneliness, nostalgia invades you remember it is because the measures of time make the period feel long but for us everything is learning and you must restore your character however we understand your attitude you return to our fold so to speak, you are realizing it and that softens you.

I'm sorry I got upset and a drop rolled on my face I greatly appreciate your visit thank you I know it won't be the only time I greet you all thank you very much.

Evelio.