Author Topic: MICHAEL OF NEBADON  (Read 4583 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
MICHAEL OF NEBADON
« on: June 11, 2023, 23:21:02 pm »
This transmission was received by Evelio Rivas.

San Miguel El Salvador June 10, 2023.
 "I AM MICHAEL FROM NEBADON, in truth I am unknown on Urantia, only those who have read the Urantia Book are informed of my presence on Urantia, which naturally is not limited to the entry of JESUS into this world, it has been a period that I express myself in the Earth through JESUS and HE fully tuned in with ME, I AM THE CREATOR of Urantia and the Universe of Nebadon, we promised to return in the twilight of time and we are fulfilling it, Urantia is a sphere punished by rebellion which is the cause of the irruption of my task in this world but I am about to express myself to the public of this world as we are already doing in the Forum through a few, as in the past the system established by the rebels is getting ready to take action well they want to continue with their dominance over the Brotherhood but it is my promise to redeem this world and straighten its course towards the Brotherhood and return it to the concert of worlds that enjoy the Benefits of my UNIVERSAL FATHER, it is clear that the above would lead to the maximum use of free will on the part of each inhabitant when knowing the extraordinary possibilities of development that are contained in our plans and to which they are entitled as My Children who are all the inhabitants of this sphere, however I will respect the free will of each one in their choices that they want to do with their lives, it is in fact that our promised return twenty centuries ago approximately is not adrift and constitutes a carefully planned and organized process, this assures us of success, it will be under the strategy of MISSION that we will break into the scenario of Humanity, it is my wish that all Humanity participate in this party, but they will be free and will do it or not by their own choice, the moment is coming that we will become tangibe and part of what you do in this world, it is vital survival and we wish that no one reaches sunset, for this reason we send content that can be accessible in some way by Humanity as The MASTER SAMAEL pointed out at the time "there is a great desire among the Elder Brothers to help the terrestrials and the only one who It is not taken for granted, it is the terrestrial people" such an attitude makes complex and limits the scope of our intervention but the time is coming and they must remain alert to enter service, I AM MIGUEL FROM NEBADON concluding this short message, my PEACE I let you be happy good morning"

-FATHER MICHAEL OF NEBADON, thank you and be welcome, his words are very appreciated among us and our hope for his return grows every day.

Evelio.