Author Topic: "EXHORTATION"  (Read 2819 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"EXHORTATION"
« on: March 15, 2024, 18:58:55 pm »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"EXHORTATION"

By: JESUS OF NAZARETH.
 Transmitter: NĂ©stor.
 El Salvador, March 14, 2024, 11:21 p.m.

Jesus of Nazareth:
 "In effect, I am Jesus of Nazareth with a message for the humanity of Urantia, my beloved children. It is very painful for me to see that you do not understand, that you are in grave danger, this planet no longer supports the mistreatment that humans give it and has "has begun to rebel, this planet has suffered too much and is no longer willing to continue being abused. If they do not change their attitude, they will perish, since it has already begun to shake and the earthquakes and tidal waves will become increasingly stronger."

"It makes us very sad here on the other side of the veil to see this humanity approaching the cliffs where they will perish if they do not learn to respect life in all its manifestations, starting with the beings that seem most insignificant to them until they can love and respect the planet where they live, they will have to learn this hard and terrible lesson"

"We, the Celestial Family, will have no choice but to observe the final catastrophe where most of this humanity will perish."

"I urge you, my children, to change your attitude, leave violence and love each other as the brothers you are, abandon sin and seek my shelter, I await you with open arms, my beloved children, I am Jesus of Nazareth taking a step back, may my peace be with you, may you have a good rest."

End.

Nestor.