Author Topic: "The Disembodiment of False Values"  (Read 4686 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"The Disembodiment of False Values"
« on: August 08, 2023, 23:59:27 pm »

"The Disembodiment of False Values"

By: The Adjuster.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas 
 El Salvador Aug. 5, 2023, 5:00 p.m.

"I'm the Adjuster:
 Today we will focus on the controversial topic: disembodiment, this is an outstanding subject in the immense majority of humanity.
 "It is pressing to devote yourself from full to disembodiment, that is our urgent recommendation.
 "This defines the near future for any human being and constitutes their undeniable photography."
 "From this side of the veil it is notorious to look at the things or values that are embodied in the person and that determines their status or level of relationship with their inner being."
 "It's not about a whimsical condition, it's about us entirely respecting our Guard's freedom and basically, romanticisms die here, as he chooses to give his attention to values that don't deserve to endure, he will live for that perishable and he's the free one."  choice what determines this matter.
 "So there is no intention of preferred child, here openly each chooses what he or she values to fill his or her life and that freedom is untouchable for all others including The Adjuster except special moments when we can show windows of light and a new understanding to."  our child, more so if he tends to give his attention to the ego, that will do, we guard for centuries and the time scale that governs us is different from that of humanity that lives outside the veil.
 "So then we get very excited when changes occur and the understanding of life goes on opening routines that favor the entry of clarity and the person begins to turn their attention back for within themselves."
 "This denotes that she is moving forward and longs to embody goodness beauty and truth, she is continually seeking answers to her new challenges and the moment of contact arrives."
 It is good to know that there is no other way to get there, this is inner, the immortal values begin to embody.
 "You have long been instructed in this science and it is laudable the legacy that Masters SAMAEL AND RABOLÚ projected on humanity so you thoroughly understand the subject, but we have to make it more affordable for the thick of humanity that could be asked questions soon and."  it will need answers that illuminate the uncertain panorama that awaits Homo Sapiens, which, will not be the result of chance if not a direct consequence of its acts as a race.
 "I'm the Adjuster leaving this interesting topic up here and pleased with your efforts keep looking my son have a nice day."

Evelio:
 MY FATHER, MY LORD thank you for your efforts in edifying me now I have to admit that you are big part in me.  LORD, welcome be always grateful.

Fin.

Evelio