Author Topic: "PEACE AND HARMONY ”  (Read 4756 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"PEACE AND HARMONY ”
« on: August 09, 2023, 11:29:48 am »
“PEACE AND HARMONY ”

Transmits: JESUS OF NAZARETH.  Received: Nestor.
 El Salvador, August 8,
  Time: 10:02 p.m.

Nestor: Father my Adjuster of thought I beg you prepare my mind for a transmission.

JESUS OF NAZARETH:
 â€œIn effect, I am Jesus of Nazareth with a message for this humanity.  I will soon be among you and although most will react with skepticism at first, they will gradually have to accept the raw reality of the facts, as I will be fulfilling my mission, much in spite of religious sects, with which I have no commitment, but with humanity in general and those who decide to follow me.
  I will be ready to help you if you ask.
 This poor humanity has been villainously misled by the rebels and their followers through religion, to such a point of using violence to implant their dogmas, this humanity has been exploited, outraged, murdered flagged by religion.
 But they will be surprised with my coming.  I will end wars and this humanity will enjoy peace and tranquility as it has not experienced in many thousands of years.
 Those who manage to evolve will enjoy a long existence with health, everything will be peace and harmony,

So far my words that peace be with you.
 I am JESUS OF NAZARETH taking a step back”

Néstor: Thank you very much VM Jesus of Nazareth, this is your home for whenever you want to visit me.

Fin.

Nestor.