Author Topic: By Reading These Messages Change Comes"  (Read 4829 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
By Reading These Messages Change Comes"
« on: August 11, 2023, 18:36:25 pm »

Group 11:21 Truth Broadcast Phoenix AZ.

"By Reading These Messages Change Comes"

By:Tarkas.
 Received by: Nohemy.
  El Salvador, Saturday, August 05 2023, at 11:05 AM .

Nohemy :
 I beg my Adjuster to prepare my mind at this time for a transmissionzee, thank you.

TARKAS :
 "In effect I am Tarkas with another message for you. We are hoping that humanity pays attention to the messages delivered to each of those who follow and do the will of The Universal Father. For the learning they can get by." start reading every message.
 It is a pity to see how humanity on Urantia walks around with bandages on their eyes due to religions and other things more than have them numbed.
 Here on the other side of the veil we see that humanity suffers from fear because since their childhood they have been dragging that defect which has been causing them diseases and not only that defect if not all. We have also seen that in religions most of human beings accept religions by suggestion, for I tell you the Divinity is love, the fear in a defect which does not belong to the Divinity and takes advantage of the weakness of the human being to make it fall in many errors and dangers, therefore I make you know that no defect has anything to do with Divinity. Defects must be eliminated by every human being. This is something most of humanity ignores on Urantia (the earth) but soon the day will come when human beings realize they have lived deceived, but it is only if they pay attention to these messages and they will realize there is more Truths about the Divinity, which they ignore.
 By all these things we are helping humanity to wake up from the lethargy in which they find themselves.

I feel pleased for the few who follow these teachings, keep going because you are already seeing the results for following these teachings that The Universal Father I deliver to you through the scribe. I leave this up here and I'm going to withdraw, goodnight."

Nohemy:
  Infinite thanks for his second message, it is of utmost importance to humanity on Urantia.

Fin.

Nohemy.