Author Topic: Climate Change.  (Read 4787 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Climate Change.
« on: August 15, 2023, 00:32:32 am »

Climate Change.

By: The Adjuster.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador August 13, 2023, 3:00a.m.

Evelio:
 My Father, my God I beg you prepare my mind to receive your message and provide a clean channel.

The Adjuster:
 "I Am your Adjuster, we will study the subject of climate change."

"It's about alterations in temperature levels and the rainfall regime as well as other factors associated with the atmosphere."

"Back to the detail of the population exceeding the maximum number causing unmeasured consumption of resources coming close to exhaustion, being notorious the alteration it is logical to understand that the planet will hardly resist the pace of attrition at which it has fallen added to a rudimentary technology than it." damage.

"It constitutes this conducive scenario for events that re-establish balance, on the one hand is the expectation of favorable attitudes in human behavior which does not arrive, proving that the treatment given to the planet continues without substantial changes and on the other arises the imperative need for." apply correctives what may seem close to chaos.

"It is here where common sense must accompany us as it is a forced process that our world enters, the population turned a challenge that does not exibe signs of awareness of the stress that the planet is under."

"So the scenario the likely option appears to be the reconfiguration of terrestrial ecosystems."

"The Creator of this planet is here and he is busy fixing it beyond routines and human toughness that doesn't focus on self-governance as the best attitude on a personal level to give everyone the best treatment in our world now."

"The Maker will make arrangements and this will catch many by surprise, but it's just that."

"Life has celestial origin and its end is to advance towards the Light it is impossible for a world to segregate or abstract itself to this order it is hardly logical that this humanity is running out of time and shows no signs of advancing."

"She evolutionarily stopped her process and busied herself in routines that didn't favor the planet."

"A population that averts its gaze and neglects its home will suddenly expect to be cleaned up and this is what is about to happen."

"I Am your Adjuster closing this issue here and wishing you the best in your endeavors and your colleagues, have a nice day."

Evelio:
 My God, My Lord I thank you for the effort you make in coming to me, thank you for your message do your will and be always welcome at the time you desire it.

Fin.

Evelio