Author Topic: It is not Chance that Moves and Motivates Us.  (Read 4778 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
It is not Chance that Moves and Motivates Us.
« on: August 20, 2023, 22:42:29 pm »
It is not Chance that Moves and Motivates Us.

By: Master Samael Aún Weor.
 Transmitter: Salvatore.
 Friday August 18, 2023.

"This morning I want to address group 11:21 to tell you that it is not chance that motivates us, it is our Adjuster that comes into action and takes control over the thoughts of each one of us and motivates us to seek spirituality for the good , to seek a radical change within ourselves.

"He wants his son to find a way to find the meaning of his life and ask himself why am I here? Where do I come from? What is the reason for my existence?
  But this reflection is not a coincidence, it is our Adjuster who is acting so that your son seeks the reality that drives him at all times, which is the voice of conscience and the love of God that makes us overcome the access barriers and rectify our conduct.

The Celestial Deities are cooperating with us to Ascend to the Cause that will help improve each one of You with the teachings that they provide in order to obtain more experience of the practical teachings of spirituality and of the transmissions that will help in the service of the Universal Father and it is paramount so that in the future there will be peace and love for all of us.

"So far my intervention thank you
 I am VM  Samael Aún Weor".

Salvatore:
 Thank you very much for your message

End

Salvatore.