Author Topic: INDIVIDUALISMS  (Read 4708 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
INDIVIDUALISMS
« on: August 23, 2023, 21:31:51 pm »

INDIVIDUALISMS.

By: The Adjuster..
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador August 20, 2023, 4:45 a.m.

Evelio:
 My Father, my God, I thank you for another day of life, I beg you to prepare my mind to receive a message from the heavenly family in the same way I beg you for a channel free of interference.

The Adjuster:
 "I am your Adjuster observing a slight drop in your routines, it is important to mention here that this works like an automatic valve, when you appreciate that you are not capable and that you do not deserve to hear the voice of God that happens, trust is definitive in this matter. As you can see, we cannot do much for those who choose to segregate themselves into silence, this is a barrier that should not be crossed because it represents the free will of the person.

"Naturally this system admits that you should not get involved and being without responsibility is seen as a successful act, but it is not so, this is what has led them to inappropriate behavior and degrade the planet, the doctrine has been to "get by" regardless consequences this has come a long way and terrestrial ecosystems are on their way to showing fatigue, this is the result of individualism, the lifestyle favoring these behaviors is inappropriate for the children of God.

"It is here that it only stops when a greater challenge appears and that clearly exceeds our ways of coming out with what we think, the human species has gladly adapted to this way of life and when you fight only for your own interest, doing nothing for your brothers, you exhibit and you give life to primitive states in evolution, continuing on that path at this point in time is not expected.

"However, we know that a small handful of residents harbor a different vision awaiting the arrival of a new time.

"It is normal for contempt and improper judgments to be made from their safety zone to those who await a new and good horizon for humanity, so we must not lose faith; the planets and their inhabitants are designed to be full of harmony and happiness. conditions that necessarily imply learning new things and this sphere is reaching that crucial point in which its course straightens out. This is the climax that would mark the outcome of the erroneous path that Homo Sapiens has taken for many years, assuming that the Creator would not arrive.

"I am your Adjuster ending this complex issue here, I want you to admit that I love you and that you are my chosen one. Greet me to your companions."

Evelio:
 My Father, my God, I'm sorry, I appreciate his affection and vigilance, be welcome to me at all times.

End.

Evelio