Author Topic: Father, please update ...  (Read 4752 times)

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Father, please update ...
« on: September 29, 2022, 11:51:04 am »
Marty:  Father, please update me(us) on the current status of our planet.

Stop!  Enter the Calm of my Peace ...  

Now You can experience Truth!  Yes, I Capitalize "You", You are that important to Me.

"All is Well", how many times have I told You?  Too many for You to count.  My (Father's) Spirit permeates everything, everywhere.  There is nowhere I am not, except in your Heart when I am excluded.  Yes, to know the Truth You must never exclude Me.  I will lead You into All Truth.  You accept Truth as a miracle because it is beyond Your greatest Hopes, beyond even your highest Faith in Me.  My Love Will Overcome all obstacles on earth until Heaven is Your only experience.

In these uncertain times, walk in Great Faith.  Be Thankful for all you have.  Share your greatest wealth, which is always of Spirit.  Share your smiles, your laughter, your Love.  I will never leave You!

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Father, please update ...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 22:30:27 pm »
PJammer, we are delighted to see this for you and a breakthrough I hope you value as it is very valuable for you to practice more of that kind of contact.  I am proud to see you do so well with a transmission from our Father.  Thanks very much for this excellent effort/   Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania