Author Topic: MICHAEL OF NEBADON  (Read 4697 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
MICHAEL OF NEBADON
« on: October 17, 2022, 11:07:49 am »
Oct. 17, 2022

This is Michael of Nebadon speaking to you, I always make time when one of my children call on  me. I am here to give you My blessing for a new day full of promise and dedication to God and the world.

Come to Me every morning and I will bless you and send you on your way in My Name to be a blessing to others and to work with you to the work of the Father who is always in our midst.

Open your heart to all who need your attention, be willing to sacrifice yourself for what is asked of you, for the time is near when you will all be called to service.

WE are ready and I ask the same of you, be ready in times of trial from which no one can escape in this world of chaos and terror, where thousands of people are in utter despair, trying to find a way out of threatening situations.

I ask you to be patient and loving towards all My children and to protect them and take them into your hearts. We are all waiting for the green light, after Father has called the shutdown on October 10, and it is now extremely difficult to go into the world full of menace and danger where our work must become visible.

Know that we are still here to do what is intended, to make it possible for Jesus to appear in the world. Danger to Him must be avoided at all times, but the greatest resistance is humanity’s mankind's misunderstanding and unwillingness to receive Him as their benefactor and divine Leader, who comes to help mankind in its wretched existence of strife and hatred of each other and complete lack of understanding for the human needs.

Be you all blessed My children.

Thank you Micheal for your words and for your blessing,

Elise

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: MICHAEL OF NEBADON
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 14:28:06 pm »
Thank you SophiaVeronica for posting this. 
Thank you Father Michael for you words and blessing. We receive them gladly. 

God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses