Author Topic: One Without Name and Number - The State of Inhabitability  (Read 4730 times)

7inOcean

One Without Name and Number - The State of Inhabitability
« on: October 17, 2022, 18:39:57 pm »
Teacher: One Without Name and Number (OWNN)
Subject: The State of Inhabitability
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 18/10/2022 7.40 am (AEDT)

S: It has been a wet spring season in the state I live in. The LaNina event is still bringing in huge amounts of precipitation to the extent that these weather events have caused flooding of inland rivers and towns. This flooding is spreading across borders and affecting three States and another State which also has suffered the rain event which just recently occurred. Governments have now stepped in to assist with their Defense Force personnel to assist in rescue and recovery along with financial aid to those most affected by these floods. The floods have caused towns to be flooded and houses inhabitable. Many people are affected in these areas where they are located near rivers that are experiencing huge volumes of rising waters. It is devastating to watch whole towns awash with water everywhere. People are now ripping out carpets and furniture that are wet, but there are reports that this weather of raining will come back and cause more flooding in the days ahead. The La Nina is still lurking to arouse such a wet phenomenon. These inland country towns for many years have been relatively dry and their rivers trickling by only to be facing a huge inland sea of water in their wake after so much rain now making its way down streams, rivers, creeks and so on. All eyes are on the great Murray River which is a main water source from which all other rivers are affected by its flow. As a result these towns are now seeing massive flooding. 

The State of Victoria is in an emergency crisis as it deals with the flooding of a number of towns. It will also cause food prices to rise due to the disruption of supplies and shortage of workers who are busy with the recovery work of their homes, businesses and so on. It is a massive task and one that will take weeks to find some normalcy. 

For now, it is a time to be alert to the weather that keeps coming and to watch the news for developments as it may occur. Even in the town I am in, the rivers have flooded to the extent that roads were closed and drivers have to steer a different route. This sort of flooding is not seen for some years. Some say a decade ago, others say it is a 1-in-1000 year flood. As for me, towns built near rivers and beaches should never have been placed and bad town planning should be revised drastically. I see it as a consequence of nature and humans who ought to learn from it and do better than just stay where it will happen again and again. Local Councils need to do better in planning their towns and avoid approvals near rivers entirely. Something that is too late now to change. As established it is;  those buildings will suffer many times until people come to a realization that it is not habitable or sustainable to persist in such an environment. It is no wonder why in ancient times, the nomadic tribes who had tents were able to move more quickly when such disasters strike and they were able to adapt to the environment they were confronting where certain disasters pose unlivable life. It is for this reason, the ability to move has secured their survivability in those times. 

While I ponder on the plight of man’s predicament. I ask for someone to come forward to speak on this. Silence and waiting……..I sense a teacher, go ahead please, if you would….

OWNN: “This is your teacher for today, dear one. I am here to speak on the natural disasters you are witnessing and you are right to be affected in some way by it. In your mind, you are seeing how those errors in town planning in allowing towns to be built near rivers and even on beach fronts where such erosion, flooding, landslides, even loss of lands can be as a result of such severe weather events. This is only going to get worse, as the earth experiences changes in its climactic pattern in the last year or so and the polar regions are going into a retreat. I am One Without Name and Number. I am your teacher and have no name to give you. My title warrants that I am anonymous and wish to stay that way. A name and number is for the identification process for those tasked in areas of work. Mine is not so classified as I work across fields, space and time. I assist you as you ask for someone to come forward to speak on your thoughts. It is a current situation in your news media you watched this morning and your reaction is both intelligent as well as emotional due to the fact this could have been avoidable. Rather, it is a disaster in an aging urban planning mechanism which is failing to understand the geomorphology of the landscapes these planners are dealing with, both in the past eons of geologic history, as well as, in the current climate of landform topography. Such planners do not see the errors made by previous planners and are now facing the real disasters that soon will render such plans inhabitable. 

“You will discover that when the planetary earth changes occur many areas will be in such a state of inhabitability, that most will take on the manner in which the nomadic tribes once used. Such will be the rapid change that will come across the landscape in which humans will need to learn to move quickly or go under with the changes. You are wondering the reasons for such a change is to do with the necessity for adaptability, to the earth’s new cycle which is now emerging to cope with the huge numbers of life it has. It can no longer sustain such a number. Both animal and human populations are at a rate it can not sustain. You must consider the old philosophy of the weight to land ratio. The more life-forms on it, the land is to sustain the weight and pressure upon its crustal plate. When one plate is heavier than the other it will be submerged and do a take to balance it. You are not aware of the mechanisms in which a tectonic plate derives from and to where it will go to align its parts to the other. That is yet to be understood by scientists to factor in the weight that is upon the continental areas of the plate itself. The oceanic plates also will experience the increasing weight of the waters now rising due to the ice melt in the polar regions and that too will offset the balance between the lands and the oceans. This is a water planet and it must be dealt with accordingly. Your lands are moving in relation to this weight ratio I mention and it is so delicate even more so now than in the geologic past. The earth’s core has shown its liquidity in that it too will cause it to buckle under some weight that now will place pressure elsewhere. 

“I will only mention the subject of the earth’s dynamics and no more. I teach this. I do not delve into the Mission plans as that is the subject of those so identified to do that. My area of expertise is to touch upon the geology of the earth's processes as that will soon come to the fore when it erupts into a full blown planetary emergency. The Mission plans will come into play to adapt to the change and will amend it as to human cooperation. I am One Without Name and Number, that is all for now. More is coming as the disaster will become more compounding on other factors you will see soon enough. Good day. Out. K.” 

S: Thank you so much One Without Name and Number, I appreciate your knowledge in the areas that concern me too. I feel that I have someone that is sensible about what I am seeing too. I appreciate some level of coherence on the problems of urban planning and its aging practices. For that matter I leave it there. Enough said. 

End. 

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: One Without Name and Number - The State of Inhabitability
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 05:19:45 am »
Hi Sue. 
Thanks for your report. Seems like you have began experiencing the earth changes spoken to for quite some time now. 
Thank you One Without Name and Number for your input. It is good to hear from the experts in this field of geology like you are. Thank you once more.

I hope man will learn from the mistakes so often made and repeated over and over. Mother Nature has to bring balance to Urantia eventually.

Sue, stay safe and I wish you God's Blessings and protection.

Love and Blessings,
Moses