Author Topic: Lunar eclipse  (Read 1611 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Lunar eclipse
« on: April 01, 2024, 12:16:02 pm »
A lunar eclipse is foreseen on the 8th of April 2024. Some people are saying that it will be the last and that there will be signs in the sky that will captivate many, announcing the Second Return of JESUS. I am struggling to connect with our helpers on high so as to have a little bit of information about the event, but with no avail, it is like the comm is muted. Perhaps it is only me.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 11:48:41 am by Ron Besser »
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lunar eclipse
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 14:06:58 pm »
Clency, I doubt any one is capable of saying much about the solar event here, as we only have transmitters.  But I do think there is a loss of immediate concern for the truth.  The truth is not to prevail upon solar or local universe events to clarify the unclarifiable.   I am now in my forth iteration of hell over nothing (headache and other concerns of transition), , but I fail to clarify anything except I am aware they (Salvington, Paradise, and others) are moving toward a magnificent Mission to Urantia.  

For the sake of the moment, let ride what is done.  We have received plenty but are not forewaraned of problems to come for us.

We have a Lightline today and shortly as I write this, let us hope we get some clarification.  Expect a problem but unidentified to the point we take what we get.  That is about all I can say for the moment.  Thanks.

Ron Besser

END
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 11:51:44 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania