Author Topic: HEAD'S UP! MICHAEL MESSAGE SUPREME IMPORTANCE  (Read 214 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
HEAD'S UP! MICHAEL MESSAGE SUPREME IMPORTANCE
« on: August 01, 2022, 04:23:40 pm »
This is Ron.  I was tripped and beaten on the ay to my mailbox this afternoon with a wisp of a trail of smoke above my head not but a thunder in my ear with this statement for all of you to receive the inference, SOMETHING BIG IS UP! 

Michael's Message to me  01 August 2022  at 4:17PM  NY DST:

"Ron: "For reasons of State I must disappear a few months not but must make it [disappearance]  available again for people to understand that I am now leaving the usual places on Salvington and must appear no where,  but where I must go to relieve the pressure on me for an incarnation I must attempt immediately or find myself like you,  a little bad news for a long stay in it,  and that is to be relieved for both of us [Me and My Incarnation] shortly.  Be good and let others know this too:

"I am fully resplendent in Joshua ben Joseph now, and we are incarnated [now] on earth once more.  Let them all know please!"   MICHAEL W/JESUS. K

Ron - I have delivered the happy but solemn warning and hope to all of you.  God Bless you and all that is to occur.
END
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 04:26:01 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: HEAD'S UP! MICHAEL MESSAGE SUPREME IMPORTANCE
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 04:36:22 pm »
ANNOUNCEMENT
I JESUS DECLARE THIS NOT UNUSUAL but I am not happy to hear Michael say all that just to Ron, and so I make this announcement too.  That is not the cabal.  Ron is kicking himself for not verifying it but he knows genuine when it appears and IT HAS APPEARED.

For reasons of State, Ron wishes to announce the following too:

RON - "I have received an announcement from UVERSA ANCIENTS OF DAYS the following important and vital information for you to ascend to your minds what is said here for your own peace and quiet:

"The UVERSA ANCIENTS OF DAYS  have partially subsumed the presence of the cabal out of their area of influence.  Concomitantly, the UVERSA ANCIENTS OF DAYS also speak with authority:  the Cabal on Urantia is removed by Deity fiat fully this evening at 10PM and no later. 

"WE as the ANCIENTS OF DAYS respect all of your concerns, but this cabal has gone too far and for that reason we subject all of you to the same issue the cabal is stated to take on for themselves too.  You are remanded to state all is well in your minds and hearts to fully stand to receive the peace of Jesus, and to assume the incarnation is as the Son of God and greatly expanded, as JESUS is now Deity in His own right forever more.  THE ANCIENTS OF DAYS also wishes all to know that Ron is coming down not with Covid 19 but a case of the blues no more over these awful changes.  The result is health soon and personal happiness for all that is to transfer to him as a man of peace and tranquility even among the rabble he had to work with all these years.  Good day to all!  THE UVERSA ANCIENTS OF DAYS have spoken.
END

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 07:22:40 pm »
Hi all,
I out my inspiration receive this few words 

"This is your Universal Father that in allusion to the messages that Ron Besser has written we give credits that they are authentic over and over again.
 We have done all sorts of tests before now and we came to the conclusion that we would have to go back in some aspects to enhance the most important of all, the second arrival of Michael of Nebadon and Jesus as Joshua ben Joseph in the Urantian lands.
 I the Universal Father attest to these events.

Thank you Universal Father, this fulfills my aspirations as a human being here on Earth.

Rene.

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 08:35:42 pm »
This is your Thought Adjuster and I am pleased that you have answered to my call and responded immediately to my request to listen. 

Great events are taking place on this world Urantia, a world so different from other worlds in many ways, and which is now on the brink of new opportunities to unfold into a world of the Father. 

Tremendous changes will occur on your planet and will have a start on many other planets, not only in the System of Satania but also in other Systems in the Local Universe of Nebadon.

Rejoice in the work to which you have been called and to help your fellow men to know the works of the Father and of His Son Michael of Nebadon.

Be ready and prepared, for all of you who have faithfully stood at the side of your Creator Son Michael of Nebadon will feel supported to joyfully begin your tasks in cooperation and in confidence in times of Divine presence among men. 

The challenge to humanity has never been greater and never more rewarding with an event officially announced and sanctioned by those in High Authority.

Thank you Adjuster for this message,

Elise

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2022, 01:16:10 am »
WE are pleased to see the response from our Transmitters this evening and time zone you live in.  I am the UNIVERSAL FATHER, and we proceed as expected and that the Urantia farewell to the noise and cacophony of sounds everywhere over when the next time to see Jesus appears.  IT is now and as Ron says, TRANSMITTERS WHERE ARE YOU?  Do you think missing the trial alone makes you easier to see to later on?  Not so.  The Transmitters so far are
Amethyst
Lemuel
7InOcean
Sophia Veronica
Rene Duran
Ron Besser
 - - - - - - - - - - - -

Where are you Phyllis?  How about you George?  Where are you Carole Deptula?  Where are you Dominick?  Where are those secret ones who hide their prowess to transmit.  This is not just a call to stand tall, it is a trial to all to be recorded as welcoming Jesus through a transmission we send to you from Uversa and Salvington and even Paradise.  Let this stand as the one time you need to transmit and add your voice to the columns of posts that need to appear here in welcoming tribute to Jesus and the Creator Son who is part of Him again as the SON OF GOD.  Do not stand back!  Transmit now.

Ron here - The above is the MICHAEL OF NEBADON transmit just now.  I also know that some of you transmit perfectly well but you make no effort to do so without being pushed a little.  No one is going to push you soon as your support includes making a transmit at least for now.  Several of you do it I know you do it, and now take the time to participate in the historical approach of a Bestowal Son ready to part the waves of acrimony on Urantia, and to force a settlement of war and trials over who is to run the government.  Do not be surprised that some governments lose their leaders or they run and hide for what reason we do not know.  Let this be your contribution to one heck of a rare event you will be proud of even on the morontia worlds of your training to ascend soon enough. 

I am particularly proud of all those who have stepped forward now, and this is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, as they are the one I expect, but you George do perfectly well as does Dominick and more than a few in private.  We are asking for your support and ask to see it when you post what we have to say through you to this site!  Bravo Ron for waking them up!  MICHAEL OF NEBADON AT YOUR SERVICE.  K   [Thank you very much Michael and may you transmit for those who cannot through me shortly.  I thank you and pray for your success.  Ron]

END