Author Topic: Jesus & Michael of Nebadon on the Second Bestowal Mission  (Read 4864 times)

7inOcean

Jesus & Michael of Nebadon on the Second Bestowal Mission
« on: August 08, 2022, 18:42:21 pm »
Speakers: Jesus and Michael of Nebadon
Subject: The Second Bestowal Mission
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 09/08/2022 8.00am(AEST)

“I want you to do this one in a formal format rather than a casual chat as previously done. This is because I am now being more in depth as it were to these discussions. I note that you do a checklist of what to do when doing your errands. I marvel at the efficiency and time management that this creates as you go about it to tick off what you intend to do and get, and not get distracted and caught wasting time. Here, you are realizing you missed the beat yesterday to sit with me to take notes and that is because your Adjuster allowed you to sleep in, due to how tired your body is and I respect that as much. 

“You are aware that things are moving to the moment when I can really appear in public, but not until there is closure to the business of those still lurking to disrupt the course I and the Melchizedeks intend to follow. In the coming weeks, you will see some revelations coming to allow you to know what is happening. I am not in the business of caring about how and what is to be done, but to be doing the will of the Father of All. It is with Michael who is present and with myself that we work together to bring Jesus to you all. It is a second bestowal and one that will not be repeated again. 

“As you know in my first bestowal, my life was abruptly shortened and that was not intended and I wish to be taking off where I left off to allow for the understanding of your place in the Universal call of the Father and with the Ascension plan that is for all who are willing to take it up and pursue. I have gone the whole nine yards of this and now return to you to assure you how amazing a journey it has been for me and it will be for most of you who follow me. 

“With me are my friends and disciples who are Peter and Paul as you know them through the Gospels, but there are more with me, including the Midwayers, the Archangels and the Melchizedek brothers who are to carry out some very important tasks along with me. 

“Now this: listen carefully…..know that I mean business in regards to your soul survival and how my work is chiefly to guide you on the path of your Ascension. This is for all peoples everywhere, not just for the few. There is a path and a way in the Father’s Universe and one must know of it and be joyful in it. Yes. I know that is hard to do when the world you are in is so mired with troubles and hardships for which it was not meant to be. Know the earth has had a very long history that is lost to you and most of what has happened is not known by most that inhabit it these days. You will find reading about Urantia’s history in the Urantia Book quite compelling as to the early days of the Planetary Prince and his work. However, now we have a new Planetary Prince and that is Mantutia Melchizedek who is also in charge of the Revelatory Commission that produced the Urantia Book in the 1950s and earlier. That book requires updating and changes to what has happened since then and for that reason Mantutia will provide for these updates for your edification. 

“Be advised though it is quite a read with voluminous pages and profound insights that will most certainly enlighten you to the realities you now must face. Urantia is the spiritual name of this planet  and it is situated in the planetary system of Satania and no it is not to be confused with the name, Satan. That person is in fact one of the staff of the early Planetary Prince in the times of Dalamatia going back hundreds of thousands of years ago. You all need to be acquainted with the past history and also with the current situation now pending. This will allow you to understand what is occurring and how it affects your life on this planet. When I appear, this also will create an effect and a change to what is so outdated that it requires an overhaul of better governance and spirit guidance. This is where I can be of use to allow for you to understand the path with our presence in it.

“For so long Urantia has been in quarantine due to the Lucifer rebellion and now that is past, it is time for Urantia to be lifted out of quarantine and join the Galactic Alliance of Planets that align with the Federation of Local Universes. This may sound like a ‘Star Trek’ alliance and so it is if that helps you to better acquaint yourself with the fellowship between these Local Universes. You live on a planet in a planetary system which inhabits a Local Universe called Nebadon. Each Local Universe has a Sovereign Local Universe Son called Michael. I am Michael,  who indwells Jesus. I am Michael of Nebadon now speaking.

“This is Michael of Nebadon speaking. Jesus and I are interchangeable as it goes and it is for this reason to complete the tasks of the second bestowal mission to Urantia to further the work of revelation and understanding in the minds of my children. Yes, as your Local Universe Creator Son, that means I am your Local Universe Father. As your Father, I relay in full measure the eminence of the Paradise Father. Each of you have a Spirit Monitor or better known as your Thought Adjuster that indwells you and is your pilot light. This is so you know you have Spirit guidance both in your minds and in your soul. It is when you become aware of that “still small voice within” that you become awakened to the Spirit calling within you. It is with this that Jesus and I will labor and awaken that Spirit within you to the calling of the Paradise Father within. It is a joy to see each of you awaken to the potential that you have. I am Michael of Nebadon and now Jesus wishes to speak.

“Yes, it is Jesus now, and thank you Michael for adding this to what needs to be clarified for those who are learning and are new to this revelation. Be aware that what we speak of has a lot of terminology, mostly used in the Urantia Book, and it is recommended that you get familiar with some of the terminology and language we use here and in the coming times. The time is coming when this planet will be turned into the Father’s planet and with our presence it will be. No longer will I be confronting anyone or group that desires to end my life as it was done in my first bestowal, rather, I am here for a time until the Avonal Sons who are the Magisterial Sons who take up where I leave off upon completion of my mission. That is all for now. More is to come and I would enjoy a good session with you each day. Good day and Shalom.”

[Thank you so much Jesus and Michael of Nebadon, I look forward to more to come, and Shalom.]

End.