Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
The way I interpret Father Michael's sentence Weydevu is that due to some major changes coming upon Urantia in 5-8 months, sudden increase of spiritual awareness will spark people's interest in the Urantia book and might become a sought-after hot commodity. Until the sixth is realized having to read the erroneous fifth epochal revelation is much more beneficial than not knowing at all. In my opinion, it is a good way of preparation to receive the Sixth Epochal Revelation when it will be available about couple of years from now at least. That will serve as a great revealer of the entire rebellion and offer the needed correction of the fifth, I believe, without dangerous mixing up of who is who and what happened to the supreme. It is better to let that information alone for now, because it will be enough shock to the people of the earth, especially the church people, to discover the Truth of the Urantia Book in order to finally let go the bible being the sword of Damascus over sinners.  

May I also add that many pastors of the church known to be familiar with the Urantia Book, but unable to or rather unwilling to disclose it to their congregations, which would uproot the foundation of their ungodly hierarchical system that supports high positioning entitled to wealth accumulation, and giving of titles to the ego without accountability and graceful manifestation of what the title entails of (such as apostle, prophet, teacher, pastor, and evangelist that we all are, in the so-called five-fold-ministry), originally classified by Apostle Paul rightfully to clarify ones' role and responsibility within the congregation of the early church. In this late scenario it is falsely represented by every ambitious member of the church who allowed to pick one of the titles for themselves while sitting on the high places in a building without ever reaching out to the lost in the world. Blind leading the blind, with all due respect and honor to all God appointed ones that are living a sacrificial life, now addressing the religious ways that reached full circle from the time Jesus walked the earth the first time to the time he will walk again the second time, to finally revolutionize God consciousness in a productive way that will establish the brotherhood of man and Fatherhood of God - likely out of need for survival - as he first taught his followers who in fact lived it out for a generation or two. Afterwards serving one another has been gradually and grossly been neglected by church leaders to protect status quo, and the church literally plunged into the darkness of reorienting self to dissect and apply principles of worldly living from the bible revelation, that resulted in a constitution of the church life fitting the hideous world system in hypocritical ways of unseen proportions.

Of course, there is great awakening within that organization too, which is the sure precursor of the coming polarization between moving into the light of the day or choosing to freeze in the darkness of stubborn unconscious rebellion. Now that I threw such a big curveball from the subject of the future of the Urantia Book I need to stop here, but this might serve as an opening statement of some of our future ministries, addressing the institutionalized church that just got split out of the belly of the wail. To God be all the glory I do not know just waiting for my assignment, but this issue is in my belly too ever since I gave my life and heart to our Lord and God, and immediately discerned that the fish was stinking from the head that collectively managed to choke the word in me until finally I separated out and waiting for the Missions to begin as we all do. We are not going to swing the Urantia book over our heads as a banner of Truth (now decimated by the supreme) but thankfully will proclaim it uncensored and unrestricted by the Spirit of God within, the living word of God that we so richly receive day to day in preparation. We just must make sure not to get offended by anything we hear as so many seem to have turned aside already, no matter how much it is against our religious believes that were deeply rooted in the past era. As Michael of Nebadon addressed in a Lightline a week ago (Tue. 04.23.24) our roots need to be uprooted and replanted. That means we either let God tell us what truth is afresh or be at danger of parting with the church that is yet ill equipped to receive new revelations, but turning up the fire will mostly melt away their resistance. Do not go into the fire to embrace truth! 
I tried to log in several times and was unable to. I was told even at 6:04 that the host has not arrived yet. After that it cut off the line each time after one ring. so, this is no doubt the work of the cabal as it happened the second time for no known reason. Today my phone is dead even if I paid the monthly bill in full ten days ago. I will go to the local office as 611 is dead also, but this is an example of broken communication not knowing how to overcome. If the reason and solution are worthy for public comment, I will let you know. Cheers   

Good morning Lemuel,

Welcome back, and I will continue to pray for you to regain your health

and be able to serve our Universal Father

May the Father bless you always.

Robert

Go for it Lemuel!  I will be there with others in spite of a heavy hand by the cabal to attempt to restrict all of us by illness and pain just to sit up to the microphone and talk the Lightline through.  I will be there if I can manage it entirely.   Blessings.  Ron
Hi Lemuel. 
Welcome back. This is very good news. 
Hoping that you are now much better healthwise.
We are grateful to Father. See you then, God willing.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
Thank you very much Dominick for this transmission. 

Congratulations for transmitting our Universal Father, the Eternal Son, the Infinite Spirit and all who participated. 
This lecture is brilliant. It is very educational, enlightening and raises pertinent questions to the listener. 
It is fascinating to note that only one in ten million human planets is chosen as a bestowal planet. 

Thank you once more. God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Hello everyone.
I wish to inform you that I am being strongly impulsed / moved to hold
a Lightline later today. 
The same time, same place.
Let´s see what happens.
Hoping that you will all be able and willing to attend.
Thank you.

Lemuel

This is the second Lightline USA on Tuesday, 30 April - 2024 at 6pm

with your host Ron Besser

Here is the link to the recording

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC01_251848_20240430_150945
The short but incomplete answer is the books are going to the Library within the subsidiary of the Magisterial Foundation. They are for archiving in the Library.
Thank you Weydevu for your question. It is quite confusing and I do not know why the sudden change, as we have been told that about 30% or even more of the TUB text was considered incorrect after the self-destruction of the supreme.  

I would like to ask Ron to answer your question as that transmission came through Ron. I'm sure he has a satisfactory explanation for it.

Ron, could you shed more light on this and please answer Weydevu's question?

Thank you, 
Elise
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10