Author Topic: JESUS - The Queen's Passing and the New Life  (Read 4745 times)

7inOcean

JESUS - The Queen's Passing and the New Life
« on: September 08, 2022, 16:05:42 pm »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: The Queen’s Passing and the New Life
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 09/09/2022 5.50 am (AEST)

This is JESUS. You are saddened by the news this morning of the Queen’s passing. Rightly so are we as she has been such a pillar of strength to the British nation and to all of the Commonwealth that she cared for. No doubt the news will spread and dominate the media for some time to come and I watch it with interest as to how the media covers it as that will also be what it would be like for my appearance in due probability. The Queen will graduate to the Mansion Worlds and will meet some familiar faces I am sure as that will create such a welcome party indeed. She will be taken care of as most who do crossover will be, and will learn the new life that the Father has for His children of time. I also was greeted when I passed, and it is so amazing to greet so many more which allows for a most beautiful experience. 

What I am to speak to is for you to know that your earthly life will become a most precious part of your journey as it is the foundation upon which creates all your talents as you proceed onwards. You will value it so much more in light of the new life that you enter as that too requires all that you are up to that point. So much is yet to await you but it is crucial that you learn all that you can now as that is so incredibly useful as you will soon learn. I make it my habit to recall my times on the earth long ago, as so much comes into focus to enable me to see well into other things with the perspective of a grounded understanding. You will  find that also helpful as those memories of life on earth do have its value. I am JESUS.  I bid you a good day and may my prayer to the Queen that she be blessed with much in her new life as I did. God bless her! Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you JESUS. And God bless to the Queen and may she pass over to the great lands of God and take up life again well. Amen.]