Author Topic: The Pleiades.  (Read 4684 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
The Pleiades.
« on: October 17, 2022, 15:21:11 pm »
The Pleiades.
 By the Universal Father, Arthura, Michael of Nebadon.

Rene Durán transmitter.
 October 16, 2022, Phoenix AZ, 9:30 pm local time

The scribe requesting a transmission:

The Universal Father:
 "In effect this is your Universal Father delegating a transmission to be delivered to the scribe at this time.
 "I am Miguel de Nebadon, the Creator Son of Nebadon, it is my pleasure to entertain this conversation with René, since he has requested it very fervently. The fact is that today we are in a low scale of transmissions, but we will do it upon request, today as a The state of shortages in Nebadon due to the incursions that are attributed to the rebels, there is a drop in delivery, and for the moment only Ron Besser has been able to maintain an appropriate rhythm, that is due to his perseverance in the transmission exercise.
 The brothers of the Pleiades have made clear their interest in contacting you who have the power to hear the voice of God.
 I suggest you focus on that path that can be very productive.
 At the same time you have a commitment to ARTHURA, whom I present to you below.....

Instead I share a transmission  from what I heard his name was AMBIA.

"AMBIA".

For Ambia.

Rene Durán transmitter.
 October 16, 2022, Phoenix AZ, 9:45 pm local time

The scribe requests a transmission.

Ambia:
 -In effect, René from Nebadon, I am one of those who recently communicated with Ron Besser, and it is very satisfying to know that your Adjuster accepted our relationship as good as the  Creator Son  Michael of Nebadon.
 We are in mutual interest in knowing the development of it, so incipient at the beginning but valid in its full extension.
 Your communication methods are infallible at the time of receiving, however ours are not as effective as the ones you have.  We will do everything in our power to take advantage of your connection.

Your material humanities are very peculiar in their weighing, as they take extremes to heart.  Our education systems are different, and what they have learned in your group catapults them to a better development.  However, the vast majority of the public does not pay attention and is relegated to oblivion.
 We see with a certain melancholy that this was also a point of our development very slowly millions of years ago.
 They must catapult their interest for the  change.

I'm Ambia and that's all for today.

Thank you Ambia for listening to my call.

Sincerely Rene.